On Point

Ugly, Beautiful
Please log in to read the full chapter

’Hey, Jungkook, have you eaten? We leave in 15 minutes.’ Namjoon called. 

‘I have, hyung!’ Jungkook yelled back from his room.

’Ok-‘ Namjoon started to call back.

’We’re leaving in 15 minutes?!’ Taehyung exclaimed. ‘Why didn’t anyone tell me!’ Taehyung raced to the kitchen to find something to eat causing Jungkook to laugh at his disorderly hyung. 

‘Pabo,’ Jungkook said, humor evident in his voice. Jimin rolled his eyes at Jungkook from his side of the room but didn’t say anything. Having been on the recieving end of Jungkook’s lack of honorifics before he knew it could be a little annoying, but Taehyung was still a fool so... he let it slide.

Eventually said five members were waiting outside for their two missing pieces. ‘Jin Hyung and Yoongi Hyung better hurry up,’ Namjoon muttered. Jungkook smiled knowingly.

’They’re probably inside having one of their lover’s quarrels.’ The Golden Maknae couldn’t have been more correct for Jin and Yoongi were doing just that.

~~~

’Yoongi get your over here!’

’Jin hyung, go away,’ Yoongi said as he tried to focus on fine-tuning the chorus beat for the new song.

’What did you just say?!’ Yoongi muttered under his breath but Jin still picked up a few choice words. ‘Yah!!! I don’t care if you’re working on your song! You get over here now or else I’ll shred that piece of paper! You know what dance teacher-nim will do if we’re late!’ Yoongi scowled but did

Please log in to read the full chapter