Fin

Impedimenta
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

As he tries to reach for the empty spot on one of the upper selves of the library, Renjun stumbles. Book in mid air, Renjun places a hand on the wooden self to balance himself and tries again, tiptoeing. It’s not use. The Ravenclaw sighs about to give up, when he feels a warm hand over the one holding the book. He looks to his left to find Jeno hovering over him, now taking it from his grip.

 

Renjun thinks he looks stunning just like that. Good view of his profile thanks to his styled blond hair, red and yellow tie hanging loosely over his chest and arm up helping him out.

 

Unfortunately, his dream dies right there.

 

He notices Jeno struggling as well because he can’t reach it either. He’s just a few centimeters taller than Renjun, what was he expecting. His gentleman card was wasted away.

 

The Gryffindor curses under his breath. “.”

 

Renjun scoffs when his cool façade falls downer as he tries to step on one of the bottom selves, which only gains him a slap from his boyfriend.

 

“Don’t damage public furniture.”

 

Jeno snarls. “I’m busy here, I don’t know if you noticed.”

 

When he’s about to reach the empty space that’s giving him a hard time, the book slips from his grip - Jeno lets out a very unmanly shriek which he obviously won’t admit - but instead of the book dropping, it goes right up and sits where it belongs. The Gryffindor blinks.

 

“I feel quite stupid right now.” Renjun says, blinking as well.

 

They forgot the books can be placed by themselves.

 

“You’re the Ravenclaw here, you should feel ashamed.” Jeno replies accusatorily, smoothing down his jersey which has risen up.

 

“Shut up,” Renjun growls, strolling down the library.

 

It has been a hard few weeks for Renjun as he has been studying for his final exams, and it has drained him which explains why his brain is not functioning at its full potential. Jeno doesn’t get it though, mostly because they just started the new school year a month ago and the finals exams are like light freaking years away. But he’s a brilliant, consistent Ravenclaw okay. He takes pride in that.

 

This time, he lets the book flight right up. With his back unprotected, Renjun feels hands slipping around his hips, Jeno’s chin sitting on his shoulder as he back hugs him. It’s warm and even if Renjun is against public affection, the weather is too cold and he’s thankful for the extra heat.

 

He should have known better than to trust his over affectionate boyfriend, who is know nuzzling his hairline. Kisses are being placed along his now rosy cheek, positioning his head in a more comfortable position as Jeno goes further-

 

“We’re at the library.”

 

Jeno grunts.

 

“Yeah, so what? I’ve seen worse here,” He replies nonchalant, leaning in as he tries to take where he was before being interrupted.

 

Renjun turns back at that as he retracts a bit, glaring at the carefree smile the other is porting. “Do I want to know?”

 

Clucking at that, Jeno shrugs his shoulders only to receive a disapproving glare from the Ravenclaw.

 

Letting out a low growl, he pleads, “Come on Injunnie, just one.”

 

It makes Renjun roll his eyes the way he lies so slyly. “You always say just one,” He mocks, lowing his voice. “And end up giving me kisses worth a month’s.”

 

“I didn’t hear you complaining though.”

 

Renjun is positive that his face must look like a tomato. Ears and neck burning from embarrassment. Clearing his throat as he readjusts his round spectacles in a nervous habit, he replies avoiding eye contact. “Nope. Big, fat no for you Mr. Lee, sorry.”

 

Walking past him to the next aisle, he hears Jeno whispering-yelling. “You’re so going to regret it when I reject you!”

 

That made Renjun’s left eye twist. He spins around so fast he has to take a second to focus. His spectacles slip a bit from his nose’s bridge. “Oh, really?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter