Home

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You said just as softly back as you turned your gaze up at the stars above. You could feel his gaze on yours but neither of you said anything. Enjoying the presence of each other, with you admiring the beauty above and him admiring the beauty right at his feet. He had always been more grounded than you but it worked. You looked to the sky and he held your hand, letting you float but never drift away. He was your anchor. While you were the opposite, teaching him how to spread the angel wings that he’s always had but never used to their full capacity. Angel wings, they could be other wings but an angel seemed to fit him most accurately. No one you had met had ever been as pure, honest and just nor captivating as the man who now held your hand. He always managed to do things in such a simple natural way that it didn’t even feel like anything was happening at all. His fingers entwined with yours and you both continued to take up your respective views.

 

It wasn’t often that you were able to meet like this. A few times here and there, sometimes with months in between. Perhaps even a year. You had your life and he had his. Yet, you still belonged to him and he belonged to you.

 

“Missed you.”

 

His breath was warm against your ear, a shiver spread down your spine. He never failed to prompt such a reaction. Slowly you turned your head towards his. His eyelashes were almost mingling with yours at this angle.

 

“Missed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter