More Time

More Time
Please log in to read the full chapter

Once the Ferris Wheel came to an end both couples exited their carts one by one. Serena and Changgu got out first with Changgu assisting Serena. "Watch your step, Serena." He warned while holding onto her hands still as Serena walked out carefully. "Thanks, Changgu." "Of course." He shot her a smile as she smiled back while the two made their way away from the ride. "So what do you wanna do next?" He asked her and Serena shrugged her shoulders. "How about we just walk around for now?" "Sure." He grinned as Changgu still held onto Serena's hand and she just let him for now not wanting to be mean or awkward about it.

Meanwhile, Melanie watched as Wooseok struggled to get out of the cart due to his height with a laugh. "Hey, Melanie, don't laugh." He grumbled once he finally got out and Melanie stepped out a second later with Wooseok's help. "Thanks, Wooseok." She thanked him still with a smile on her face. "You're welcome." The male eyed her. "It wasn't that funny." "I know." She laughed as he groaned, but recovered. "So what do you wanna do now?" "Um, let's go play games. You can win me a giraffe or something." "Why a giraffe?" "It just popped in my head." "Alright, leggo." The two made their way to the first game booth they saw hand in hand.

"So, how long are you going to hold my hand for?" Serena asked once the two have been walking for several minutes now. "Hmm, I dunno. I quite like it." Changgu grinned as he gave her a hand a small squeeze before letting out a loud laugh. "I figured that you'll run away if I like go or something." "Stop. I won't." Serena said in a neutral tone, but the possibility was still there and Changgu knew that. "Yeah, I'm not going to risk that. Your sister told me some things." "Like what?" "Just some things that concerns how you behave when you're around people you like." "Yeah, right." She scoffed, but caught Changgu's knowing gaze. "Shut up."

Serena tried to move on ahead, but Changgu pulled her back to his side with a laugh. "Don't worry, Serena. I think it's kinda cute." "Psh, yeah right, Changgu. Maybe I should be conscious around you." She teased with a nonchalant face as Changgu's face fell. "What do you mean? What did I do?" "I remember Hongseok saying something about a stalker, so maybe you're not who you say you are and you're just waiting for the kill." "Oh, right, Serena. I'm going to kidnap you and locked you up from everyone else so that you'll always be with me no matter what." He said with a roll of his eyes as Serena laughed. "Are you that obsessed with me?"

"I'm not obsessed. I was just curious since someone didn't want to talk to me even though I always tried to initiate conversation with her, but she would always make excuses and leave me hanging." "What? I did not. That's a total lie." "Sure it is." "I hardly ever hung out with you guys so you're a stalker." "I'm not a stalker." Changgu rolled his eyes as Serena restrained a laugh from erupting. "Anyways, that's not important. What is important is that we're hanging out now and you're actually talking to me." "Because I have to, Changgu." "Don't act like I'm keeping you prisoner and holding you here against your will, Serena."

Serena held up their joined hands while pointing at it with her other hand to prove a point. "This is a date, Serena. Of course I'm going to hold my date's hand while walking around the amusement park." Changgu reasoned with a laugh as Serena shook her head with a laugh as well although she eyed him a moment later. "Who said this was a date?" "I figured I could call it that for the time being since the night's not over yet and that I still got time for you to admit your feelings for me." "Wow. Besides I don't have any feelings for you." "Then your sister lied to me?" "Ugh, I hate her." Serena grumbled. "Be spilling my secrets and ."

Changgu was about to say something, but he suddenly felt her hand slipping from out of his as she ran off while calling out their other friends' names. He watched as their other group of friends were only a few feet away, but had scrambled away in different directions upon seeing and hearing Serena coming after them. "I'ma kick all of your asses when I get my hands on you!" Serena screamed after them as she wondered who she should go after with Changgu chasing after her a second later with a shake of his head and let out a chuckle when she targeted her sight on Hongseok. "Need to go save him. I do owe him one."

Melanie had just beaten the dart game winning herself her own medium sized giraffe plush doll. The game operator handed her the blue toy as Wooseok watched the exchange a bit envious. "Isn't he cute?" Melanie said as she held up the doll up for Wooseok to see. "It is, but how were you able to hit any of the targets when I barely could?" Melanie grinned at him with a sly look. "You have to know how to play by their rules and around it. My brothers taught me some things." Wooseok rubbed the back of his neck with a confused look while the two began walking around again. "What rules are those? I didn't know they had rules."

The female shook her head as she snuggled the doll closer to her while Wooseok looked at the doll a bit envious which Melanie caught his look. "Are you jealous of Blue, Wooseok?" She teased as Wooseok looked at her weirdly. "Who's Blue?" Melanie waved the animal doll around as Wooseok scoffed. "Yeah, right, Melanie. I ain't jealous of some stuffed doll." "Oh, I see. Okay then." She said as she walked on ahead with a skip in her step while speaking to the doll to teased the male some more. "Hey, Blue, so what do you wanna do? Do you wanna ride the Tunne of Love with me?"

Wooseok rolled his eyes as he caught up with Melanie and took a firm hold onto her free hand that she had purposely left for him to take a hold of. "You are not going to the Tunnel of Love with a stuffed giraffe, Melanie." He stated in a matter-of-fact tone as she side-glanced him. "Oh, Wooseok, do you wanna go with me instead?" The question made him flustered leaving him unable to speak. Melanie was about to some more when she felt someone brushed passed her abruptly before grabbing a hold of her shoulders and hid behind her. "She's not following me, is she?" The person asked as she turned to see who it was. "Jinho?"

"Who do you mean by 'she', Jinho? Did something happen?" Wooseok asked once he and Melanie stopped walking and Jinho moved away from hiding behind Melanie. "Ah, I'm safe." Jinho left out a relieved breath before looking at them with a smile. "Serena was chasing after us earlier, but I think once we split up she chose to go after only one of us." "And I think I know who that may be." Melanie laughed already figuring out who her sister ran after. "Who?" The male duo asked as she grinned at them. "Hongseok, duh." "Why?" Wooseok asked confused as Jinho laughed. "Because she's closer to him and knew it was his idea." "Yeah." Melanie agreed.

Jinho then noticed the pair's held hands and took a few steps back with

Please log in to read the full chapter