1

I fell in love with an Angel?

Excuse me for my grammer error and spelling errors, there won't be any Korean words, only Korean Characters such as Big Bang :)

 

“Venus!” Mom called out, I getting late for school again, I’ve never been on time before cause I believe that morning is the time to sleep, so I try to spent every minute and second napping, hence I wake up 15 minutes before school starts to get ready.

 

It was 7:10 AM, the bright sun shone its rays into my window pane and onto my face. I growled and grumbled before getting out of the comfy bed.

 

“Venus! You are late!” Mom cried. When was I ever early, I wondered. I throw on my clothes and brushed my teeth before getting my breakfast.

 

“Happy birthday, darling,” Mom and Dad said. “Thanks, love you!” I waved at them before getting on the bike when a pancake on my mouth.

 

I enjoyed the 5 minutes of cool breeze before reaching school. 7:27 AM. Three more minutes! I told myself. Immediately, I jumped out of my bike and walked into the school gate.

 

“Venus! Happy birthday, sweetheart!” I was greeted by Sonia’s hug, “Okay, we are late!” she said hurriedly.

 

“When will you ever try to be early?” she asked on the way to the locker. “I will try to wake up 3 minutes earlier,” I offered. “I swear, that won’t work,” Sonia rolled her eyes. We grabbed our books put it inside our bags before going to class.

 

“Venus! Sonia! You’re early!” said Mrs Lee in a dull voice, “By a minute.” She muttered under batted breath. We quickly took our seat as lessons began.

 

“Class, we have a new student.”

 

Just then, a golden hair boy entered the room. No words can explain how hot, how handsome, how astonishing he looks. His hair glittered under the Florissant lightings, his well featured features fits perfectly on his well-formed face. He looks like a Calvin Klein model, no doubt that he might be one.

 

“Hello, I’m Jiyong, please look after me,” he smiled, showing off his pearly white teeth.

 

Some girls pushed out their chest, some boys rolled their eyes in envy. I stared at him without taking my eyes off him. Who is this guy; Perhaps, another school jerk?

 

Jiyong looked at me and then stare. Then he frown. Followed by a smirk. Yes, a jerk indeed. I rolled my eyes and looked outside the window. Then he took a side next to the empty table beside me.

 

Sonia turned behind and smiled and me, "You're so lucky" she mouthed. I crisped my eyebrows, and frowned.

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I don't even want to go to school, I've completed school 10 years ago. Drastic right? I'm a 200 years old angel, direct descendent from the first generation of angels. I'm not your ordinary white angel with a golden ring above the head. My wings are black, shining black. It's not feathers, eww. It's leather- leather.

 

So, my house keeper hates me being at home all day idling, hence he signed me up for school. My house keeper does all the work, he baby-sits me, solve my hunger, my boredness and everything. My parents passed on when they were 5558 years old, they died on a war near Egypt, against those zombie mommies. I meant at that time, during King Tut's period, they were zombies, now with a different king, they look like Ken. Barbie's boyfriend.

 

I took a seat beside a girl who was not very interested in me like the other girls, I sniffed the air. Her aura isn't like a normal human being, she doesn't seem like Egyptian people or an angel, I smirked at her annoyance and looked at her. She's kinda cute and hot at the same time. With long brown hair and fringe clipped to the back of the hair. Little make- up, but still pretty. Her clothes are your normal high school girl clothes. Skinny jeans and shirt. But it looks extremely cute and fitting on her.

 

Then she shuffled uncomfortable, this must be signal to stop looking at her. A paper was placed on my desk, "Care to enlighten me? - Sohee" I know what you meant, I smirked and looked for the black haired Barbie and smiled at her.

 

*Hey people, feel free to email me a banner, I honestly need one! >: