Final

Brown Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Haechan took a final look at his mirror before grabbing he coat on and his precious microphone. Ever since he joined the contest and won, Haechan keeps that lucky microphone as his most precious item. He walked to the backstage and found the director. 

"As you walk there, give your best shot and don't forget to smile to charm them." Johnny, the long time director of the show told the same thing over and over again until it's the cue for him to go. 

Haechan sang his heart out, belting the high notes perfectly while playing the grand piano. As the song ended, he bowed and smiled like he was told to and scanned the audience to see their reaction. What he didn't expect is the eyes and smile that he never seen before when he became Haechan.. or maybe he forcefully tried to forget before.

 

"Hyuckie.. go down, you might fall!" Fourteen years old Mark Lee warned his bestfriend for eight years as the boy tried to climb up the tree to get something to eat. "But hyung, you told me that you want to eat some mangoes right? I'm picking one for you." He said and reached for the green colored fruit. Unfortunately, Donghyuck's legs didn't reach the other branch making him fall from the tree. Mark is quick to respond that he catches his bestfriend and they both stumbled on the ground. 

"I told you to be careful." Mark scolded Donghyuck but the latter just smiled and kissed his bestfriend's cheek. "I love you too..." Both of them widen their eyes at the sudden confession. Mark looked deeply at his beautiful brown eyes and smiled back to him then kissed his bestfriend... now boyfriend's lips.

 

"I love you too.." 

 

 

As Haechan left the stage with so many fans cheering up to him, he was pulled by a certain someone behind the curtain. Haechan was a bit surprised until he saw the face of the man. 

"Mark.." He called and the latter smiled at him. "Glad that you can still remember me, Hyuckie." He said as he stared at Haechan's brown eyes. 

 

 

"Donghyuckie.." Donghyuck flattered his eyes to his boyfriend and Mark couldn't stop staring at those beautiful brown eyes. It's like Mark's world stopped revolving and he can't hear anything, anyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter