Listen

Listen

 

He heard how Seungcheol is in constant worries about each of them, asking himself will any of them leave just like the previous members.

 

He heard how Jeonghan's past insecurities keep on haunting him.

 

He heard how Joshua feels lonely and missing his family that is too far away.

 

He heard how Jun is tired being underappreciated despite all his endless efforts.

 

He heard how Soonyoung is worn-out by all the choreography he needs to complete.

 

He heard how Jihoon is terrified by all the burden he accidently had to carry.

 

He heard how Seokmin keeps on thinking he is not good enough despite all the practice he did till late at night.

 

He heard how Mingyu the naive young boy that is still heartbroken and confused over his own unsorted feeling.

 

He heard how Minghao thinks he doesn't belong to the group just because he wasn't train with them long enough.

 

He heard how Seungkwan is easily hurt by all the negative things directed towards him.

 

He heard how Hansol a once cheerful boy who is now scared of the world, worried that one wrong word could bring disaster.

 

He heard how Chan is sometimes confuse, being forced to grow up in an early age.

 

Wonwoo wanted to scream. He wanted to silent all the voices. The voices that he was not supposed to hear. The voices that were supposed to be their secrets. The voices that were hidden behind all the members’ laughter and bright smiles.

 

However, he can't. The voices are still here. Haunting him every second. Leaving all the hidden feelings exposed to him, a prove of how fragile a human really is.

 

 

 

THE END

 

 

Author’s note: I wrote this long ago and as usual Wonwoo is my favourite person to write. Inspired from observation from surrounding. We always see our family/friends being happy in front of us, but is it the truth?