Treat Me

Treat Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hey, PTG's having another Trick Or Treat event again this year." Jasmine announced to her other three roommates as the pair of sisters were lounging in their living room while she continued reading from her phone. "They're having a scavenger hunt that leads to some grand prize later today." "Ooh, that sounds fun. Let's go." Melanie grinned as she looked up from her iPad that she was currently watching a drama on. "I really love these events of theirs. What time does it actually start?" "It's at five." "That's like in six hours." Jennie said looking up from her laptop. "Are they doing the costume contest again this year?"

"Yeah." Jasmine confirmed with a smirk. "It's y theme for the ladies and whatever for the males." Serena scoffed while reading a book. "Any excuse to see females in skimpy outfits. Cliche." "Although true, but it's not that bad, Rina." Melanie informed her sister. "Last year the tricks were playing games with the PTG members while the treats were store bought chocolate and candies after completing a mission of sort or whatever." Jasmine laughed remembering last Halloween's event. "Ah, right. I remember that one time I had to bob for apples with Jinho to win this huge unicorn plush. That was so much fun."

"Of course your boyfriend got super jealous since you went to PTG's Halloween event first instead of NCT's." Jennie reminded her twin as Jasmine dismissed it. "Johnny got over it when I finally showed up." "Does he know you're going to PTG's tonight?" Serena asked shooting her friend a knowing look while Jasmine grinned. "No." Serena then looked over at Jennie. "So what about you, Jen? Does Namjoon know you're also interested in PTG's besides BTS'?" "He'll get over it. He hardly gets mad, anyways. Unlike, Mel and her boo." "Mark and I broke up a few months ago." Melanie confirmed. "I don't have to worry about him or GOT now."

"No wonder I haven't seen him around then. Mark was a bit possessive." Serena said as Melanie rolled her eyes. "Dn't say 'I told you so'." "I won't. Boys are such a hassle." "Wait a minute, Rina." Jasmine interjected." What about you and that MX member. Uh, what's his name? Wonho, right?" "Nothing happened with him, Jas. He has too much girls and even guys lining up for his attention. I'm not spending my time with that ." "Dude, Serena, then tonight should be perfect for you to scope the male population at PTG's event." Jennie grinned as Jasmine added. "Or with SVT since they're having a talent showcase for their Halloween event."

Serena shook her head. "No thanks." "Just because of Wonho?" Melanie shot her sister a narrowed look while Serena rolled her eyes. "I didn't know he was a frat boy until last week or so." "Either you're dumb or don't get out much." Melanie deadpanned before grinning. "I say you're both, but more dumb though." "Shut up, Mel." The other three laugh as Serena rolled her eyes while standing up and stretched her limbs. "Whatever. I'm gonna go to class as you talk about your plans for tonight." "You're coming along, too, Rina!" Jasmine called after Serena' retreating back with the other two joining in causing Serena to shake her head.

"I can't believed I let you guys drag me to this PTG event ." Serena muttered as she looked down at her Pikachu costume. "And I can't believe I let you guys convinced me to wear this costume, too." "Oh, hush, you look good." Jasmine told her while wearing the Baby Doll outfit from er Punch. "You've had that costume stuffed in your closet since last year, Serena, so don't act like you weren't going to wear it at all." Jennie grinned as she was dressed as a witch. "I know right." Melanie agreed with a laughed as she was dressed as a SWAT agent. "Might as well use it for tonight given the opportunity."

"Whatever." Serena grumbled as Jennie hooked arms with her so that she wouldn't escape while the quartet lined up outside PTG's fraternity house. "I'm surprised there's a lot of people despite the other frat houses doing an event on the same night" Serena said while looking around. "Yeah, you really need to get out more." Melanie stated as Serena frowned "No thanks." "Ha, then we can got to NCT house next." Jasmine grinned. "The boys are doing a haunted house." "Oh and after we can head over to BTS because they're having a costume dance off." Jennie added next while nudging Serena. "You'll have totes fun." "No."

As the line moved along the girls were each given a piece of small white paper and were told about what to do with it. They had to go around the house and collect stamps from five pairs of PTG members in a red with gold accents military jackets while doing certain activities to earn the five stamps. If they earned all five stamps they would receive a grand prize and would have to wait until the even was over before further details were revealed. The quartet decided to split into pairs to navigate better and faster with each pair of sisters teaming up and would meet up once they completed everything on the stamp card.

"This is so dumb." Serena complained as Melanie rolled her eyes while the two began to explore the frat house. "It's okay. You'll be fine." Melanie then glanced at the paper. "Which one do you wanna do first?" "Neither." "C'mon, Rina just pick one." "No, Mel." "Dude, seriously. Rina just choose between performance, dance, teamwork, talent, or mind." "Ugh, fine. Performance." "Okay. We need to find the two members and we're good." "This doesn't feel like Halloween at all." "You'll never know. We just have to wait and see." "Why do I have a feeling you're enjoying this more than I think you should?" "Because you don't go out." "True."

"Hey, hey, hey, everyone! Welcome to HuiDawn's Karaoke Time!" Hwitaek, the president of PTG, announced excitedly alongside his vice-president, Hyojung, who was banging a tambourine against his palm with a smile when the sisters arrived on the first floor of the house. "Who's ready to sing-a-long with us to get their stamp?!" The crowd cheer as it began. Some time lter it was Melanie and Serena's turn with the duo as Hwitaek greeted Melanie warmly. "Melanie, hey! Thanks for coming by tonight." "I wouldn't miss it even though you're hella annoying, Hui." "Rude." Hyojung looked over at Serena with a curious face. "Do I know you?"

"No. I don't attend these events." Serena answered as Hyojung peered closer and then it clicked as he gave her costume a once over. "Serena!" Hyojung exclaimed as he laughed while Serena eyed him weirdly. "I knew you like Pikachu a lot, but I never thought you would actually dress up as one. That's so funny." He turned towards Hwitaek and softly smacked him on the shoulder to get his attention. "Dude, Hui, it's Serena." Hwitaek looked over at Serena, broke into a huge grin, and started laughing upon recognizing her. "OMG, you're right E'Dawn. Serena, hey. Pikachu suits you." "I know right?" Melanie grinned. "She's forever a kid."

"Rina has always been a kid." Hyojung chuckled as Serena still eyed him suspiciously. "Don't act like you know me." The trio looked at her funny. "You don't remember us?" Hwitaek asked with a puzzled look as Serena shook her head. "Should I?" "Oh, it must be because of our nicknames and it's been awhile." Hyojung reasoned as he elbowed his friend. "She doesn't know us by our new names now since we don't interact much." "It's Hwitaek." "And Hyojung." The males pointed at themselves as Serena's face went from confusion to recognition and then to a neutral one. "I can't believe you guys joined a fraternity."

"Not just joined. I'm the president of Phi Tau Gamma." Hwitaek explained as Hyojung grinned. "And I'm the vice-president." "OMG, that's even worst." "That's mean." "Anyways, you three can catch up later." Melanie interjected as she presented her card. "Rina and I are here for the Trick Or Treat event." "Oh, right." The duo got back on track and explained how their segment worked. "Both of you have to sing a duet with us and after that we'll stamp your card." "Easy." "You have to score seventy points or higher." "Boo." "Okay, let's skip and leave already." Serena said as Hwitaek took a hold of her arm. "Not so fast, girl."

"Ugh, what?" "You guys just started. We're the easy stage." "I don't doubt it." Hwitaek rolled his eyes, but continued speaking with a cheerful face. "After us you move on to the Dance stage." "Oh joy." Serena showed her enthusiasm with a flat tone. "Whatever, Rina. Let's play." Melanie dismissed as Hyojung smiled while showing her a number pad from one to nine. "Choose one." "Um, six." Melanie pointed at the even number as Hwitaek held up another pad. "Now choose a color." "Obviously it's blue." "Your love for blue I swear." "Of course." "So blue and six. Now which one is that and oh! It's Wiz Kalifa's See You Again." "I love that song!"

"I hate that song." Serena mumbled only because her sister has been playing it on repeat since it came out. "Nine. Black." Serena answered a second later with Hyojung chuckling. "Like your heart. Still the same as ever." "Mmhmm." "Yes. Jason Derulo's Want to Want Me." Hwitaek cheered as Serena groaned. "Ugh, this song's overplayed, too." "Well, let's start!" Hyojung handed Melanie a microphone as he held one in his hand with a grin. "You're my partner." "Sweet." Melanie grinned as Hwitaek then handed Serena a microphone. "And you're mine." "You wish." Serena scoffed while taking the microphone as Hwitaek smiled sly at her.

"Not when you're Yeo One's girl." "I'm who's girl?" "No one." He coughed with a smile still on his lips. "Let's began." He pointed at Melanie and Hyojung. "E'Dawn and Mel go first and then it's me and Rina." "Cool." Both pairs sang their song with cheers from the onlookers and Melanie and Hyojung were the winners because Serena wasn't in the mood to sing nor did she really know the lyrics, but luckily Hwitaek saved them as he was able to score high enough for her to get a stamp. "And congratulations on earning your first pentagon stamp." Hwitaek exclaimed as he stamped both of their papers. "The Dance team's in the bigger living room."

"Everyone, welcome to Phi Tau Gamma's Dance Dance Time!" Shinwon announced with a grin while doing some cute dance moves. "Now who wants to dance with us?!" Hyunggu yelled with an excited expression as the onlookers cheer while he did a short spin with a suave pose. Serena recognized one of the duo and let out a groan. "Ugh, I know that kid. I didn't know he was a frat boy. Och, he's so annoying." "Which one?" Melanie asked as the two drew nearer before it was their turn to play games with the PTG members. "Because I know the both of them." "Of course you would." "No, duh. Unlike you, you loner." "Whatever."

When it was finally the pair's turn Hyunggu noticed Melanie first and checked her out while lifting his hands up in a playful manner. "Whoa, Melanie. I ain't done nothing wrong, yet, but I'll still let you frisk me only for tonight because it's a given and I wouldn't get in trouble." Melanie rolled her eyes at the male as she lightly smacked him. "Don't be such a brat." Hyunggu chuckled before moving his eyes to Serena with a sly look. "Damn, Serena. Is that you?" He gave her a once over. "I didn't know you got some legs on ya." "Shut up, Hyunggu." Serena glared at him as Hyunggu rolled his eyes. "Girl, I told you it was Kino." "Whatever, Hyunggu."

"Oh, Rina, you meant Kino. Yeah, he's definitely a brat." Melanie laughed as Hyunggu pouted at her playfully. "Aww, don't be that way, Melanie. I thought I was your favorite one." "No, I'm her favorite." Shinwon stated as he wrapped an arm around Melanie's shoulder. "Isn't that right?" "No." Hyunggu laughed as Shinwon just elbowed him away while shooting Melanie a smile. "You better be nice to me or I'll do something." "Do it then." Melanie replied nonchalantly as Shinwon frowned and removed his arm. "You're no fun." "Exactly. Now, how does this stage work?" She asked while holding up her card and nudged her sister to show hers.

"Oh right, right." Shinwon chuckled as he pointed behind him. "You guys will compete with us on the Pump-It-Up dance machine." Hyunggu held up a jar with ten spoons inside. "Just choose one and it'll determine your level." "Seriously?" Serena eyed him and the jar as Hyunggu smile. "Yes, Serena, seriously. Now please choose one." "Whatever." Serena pulled out a spoon with her sister following and then the two PTG members. Both Shinwon and Melanie pulled a normal while Serena had crazy and Hyunggu had freestyle. "Yay, we're competing against each other." Shinwon grinned as he and Melanie high-five one another.

Hyunggu cheekily cast Serena a smile. "It's me and you, but would you prefer we both do freestyle instead?" "Nah, it's fine. You do you and I'll do me." "Don't say I didn't let you off easy if you lose." "Mmhmm." Anyways, the first pair was Melanie and Shinwon as they had chosen GFriend's Me Gustas Tu while Serena and Hyuggu had chosen Big Bang's BANG BANG BANG. Both sisters lost to the frat boys and Melanie slightly frowned. "So I'm guessing we won't get our card stamp?" "We'll let you guys have the stamp only if Serena calls me by Kino and tells me I'm a super cool guy." Hyunggu grinned as Serena stared at him. "No."

"If I was Yeo One you would." Shinwon slightly elbowed Hyunggu as Serena tilted her head in confusion. "If you were who?" "No one." Hyunggu said instead with a sweet smile while Melanie nudged her sister. "Just do it. I want that grand prize." "Seriously?" "Yeah." Serena gave in with a small groan. "Kino you're a super cool guy." "Could you say that with actual feelings. You sound like you don't mean it." "I don't." Melanie nudged Serena again while Serena let out a defeated sigh and faked her tone. "Kino! You're such a super cool guy! I wish I could be as cool as you!" "Now that's more like it!" "Jerk." "You know you love me." "Get real."

Hyunggu stamped a pentagon shape onto each of their cards. "Have fun with the rest of the scavenger hunt you two." "Yeah, you'll be heading over to the Teamwork stage that's out back." Shinwon grinned as he held up several folded piece of papers. "This is for the next challenge, but you can't open it until you reach the Teamwork stage. Don't open them yet. It'll ruined the surprise." He explained. "Well, y'all know what I'll choose." Melanie grinned as she plucked the blue folded paper as Serena grabbed the red that was closes to her. "Awesome. It's out back. You can't miss it!" Hyunggu grinned as he waved them off.

The duo arrived to a larger crowd for the Teamwork stage. "Is everyone ready to see our awesome Phi Tau Gamma teamwork with you tonight?" Jinho asked the crowd with Hongseok popping poppers which scared Jinho a bit. "Next time warn me." Hongseok laughed as he nodded his head. "Sure thing. Gonna do another one soon." Hongseok popped another just as Jinho barely covered his ears. "Aww Jinho looks so cute in his outfit while Hongseok looks damn good." Melanie commented as Serena rolled her eyes with a laugh. "Only you would say something like that that separates the two despite wearing the same thing." "Duh."

"Anyways, how are the twins doing?" Serena asked a second later as they waited for their turn because she forgot her phone back at the dorm. "They left. They barely completed the Mind stage when their boyfriends wanted them." Melanie explained as she typed back in their group chat. "That's dumb. Doesn't NCT start at nine and BTS at seven or something like that?" "Yeah, but I dunno. The twins want us to let them know how far we've gone and to tell them what the grand prize is if we get that far." "Yeah, of course, because of you." "That's right." Melanie grinned as she finished replying back. "Just admit you're having fun." "Sure."

The female duo finally reached their turn with the two PTG members who greeted them happily. "Ohh, hello ladies, welcome." Jinho cast Melanie a cute look. "It's good seeing you again for another of our Trick Or Treat event, Melanie." "Of course, Jinho. I even dragged this loner to come along with the help of the twins." Melanie pointed at Serena who was already trying to free herself out of Hongseok's hold on her. "Gah, you're annoying. Let me go, Seok." Serena said as she tried to get out of the headlock he put her in. "Let me have my moment, Rina." "You're so lucky I'm not an actual Pikachu, Hongseok."

"You'll be too cute even if you were an actual Pikachu, Serena." Hongseok chuckled as he finally let her go and she punched him in the chest causing some of the onlookers to look on with envious. "I'm not cute." "Yeah, right, just like Jinho." Melanie countered as Jinho became flustered. "I'm not cute." "Sure you aren't." Melanie chuckled as she held up her stamp card. "But let's get back to this. We're always getting distracted for some reason." "That's just you, Melanie. I didn't even want to come." Serena explained as Hongseok poked her cheek. "Oh c'mon. There must be somebody you wanted to see. Me or Yeo One?"

He grinned at her cheekily as Serena tilted her head with a weird look directed at the male. "Why do you guys keep saying that. Yeo? Yo? Whatever. Hwitaek and Hyunggu mentioned it, too. Should I know about it?" "Well-" Melanie began, but she got cut off by both Hongseok and Jinho. "It's no one. That's what we meant." Hongseok smiled a bit awkwardly at her. "Yeah, let's start on the teamwork, Serena." Jinho grinned at her while holding a very large and long white board that had the ladder game on it. "You go first, Rina. Choose a start point and we'll find out what games we'll play to showcase our excellent teamwork."

"Yeah, sure whatever." Serena chose the third line while Melanie chose the sixteenth line. "Oh, yeah by the way," Melanie began as she showed them her blue paper, "Shinwon and Hyunggu mentioned something about showing you guys this." "Oh, right." Jinho plucked the paper out of Melanie's hand to reveal what it had on. "Melanie, your mission is that you need to do thirty high-fives." Hongseok took Serena's and read it with laughter. "Serena, yours is to do ten fly kisses." "Ugh, you're kidding me, right?" "No." He held up the red paper for her to read. "And you and I have to pop balloons between our chests." "Seriously?" "Yeah." He laughed.

"Better than Jinho and I doing the mouth tissue game." Melanie countered as Jinho laughed nervously while nudging her playfully. "Hey, you're the one that chose an even number that led to that game." He mumbled the last part. "I hope he won't get jealous." "What did you say?" Melanie asked him as Jinho flashed her a bright smile. "Nothing. I didn't say anything. Let's begin!" Both pairs were each timed for one minute to do their mission and showcase how well their teamwork was with one another. Melanie and Jinho were having difficulties due to the type of tissues they were using as it was more plastic than paper.

While Serena groaned and grew annoyed every time Hongseok placed a balloon between them and would squeeze her with such force to pop the

Please log in to read the full chapter