Chapter 1

Inlove with A Jerk

So jin's pov

*Well,It's first day of school. I'm ready to get bullied by them YeY* I sarcastically thought as I wake up by my alarm clock.

 

I am always been bullied by those kingkas and queenkas because i'm a nerd. They said that it doesn't suit me. They said that I looked like a trash. 

Well, I don't care too much about them. I'll just study and study. I don't care if they bully me or hurt me. The hell I care?

 

I'm all prepared,so time to go to the school! Why am I excited anyway? It's not like i'm going to have fun.It will be just the same tho. They're going to bully me 'till dismissal. Anyways,I just missed the foods in our cafeteria! They always served bulgogi,samgyeopsal, sushi etc. and also the library <3 

 

So as I walked,I put my earphones into my ear and enjoyed the sunshine! My house and school is 4 km away so no need for transportation.

 

After a few minutes of walking,I finally reached the school. Once I walked inside the entrance, I saw playboys,kingkas,queenkas and etc. everywhere. Well, kinda used of that tho. 

 

As I passed in the hallways,I saw Taehyung pinning Lisa in the wall. Kinda disgusting. I ignored them and just walk until I reached my room.

The room was filled of laughing,swearing and couples flirting.As I entered, a group of queenkas stopped laughing as they saw me.


"A is here" a queenka shouted..

They all laughed when that queenka said that. (She's friend of Lisa.)
 

I just ignored them and found a vacant seat. I sat down and get Cross Word Book to overcome the boredness while waiting for our teacher.
 

An hour passed and some students went in, including the no other playboy, Kim Taehyung and the flirt Lisa.

 

Since we are random seated,our teacher re-arranged us.
 

"Lisa,you must sit with him" The teacher said.

"You Jay sit with Trish" 
 

While I am waiting to be called,I'm staring in the view. Admiring the pretty view.
 

"Last,Taehyung. Seat with Sojin" The teacher pointed to you and Taehyung groaned.

 

Some "flirty female students" was staring me in an evil way like they want to argue with me as I sat beside Taehyung.

The class began and Taehyung keeps teasing me at the whole time. He keeps saying that i'm a nerd and he keeps tapping at the table which I got irritated since I can't focus on our teacher that is lecturing in front.

He tapped once more and I looked at him in the mad way and he gave me the "what" look and laughed a little. He tapped and tapped again and I began shouting " CAN YOU JUST STOP TAPPING ?! I CAN'T EVEN FOCUS!" I said and all students in our class looked at us.The teacher heard it and I was embarassed.  *freak,the teacher heard it.aish.* I thought nervously. Taehyung is also looking at me in a smiley way. The teacher approaches us slowly by slowly.

"I'm sorry,it's his fault.He keeps tapping and tapping the table.I couln't even understand a single words that you said because of his noise.I'm sorry" I said and some students laughed.

"Aww,you're so pitiful" Lisa sarcastically said. All students in our class laughed and the teacher yelled.

I looked away and the teacher said " You two will get a 15-minute detention! CLEAR? I DON'T CARE IF IT'S YOUR FAULT OR HIS. GOT IT?! "

"Yes,teacher." We both said and get back again to our discussion.

I looked at the window again and a single tear drops off in my face. I immediately wipe them because I might get bullied.

*I wished mom and dad was here* I thought.

 

----------------------------------------------------
My mom is in the U.S working as a caregiver. we barely see each other but she still manages to give me money. My dad died because of the car accident that happened few years ago.

I suddenly remembered eveything and I saddened at that thought.
FLASHBACK:

 

 It's our bonding day,of course with mom and dad. WE ARE GOING TO AMUSEMENT PARK! We are so happy!

"So Jin,get inside of the car!" My mom said happily.

"Ok mom!" I said happily and giggled.
 

"Are you ready? Fasten your seatbelts!" My dad commanded happily and mom and I laughed and nodded.
 

The car is filled with laughters and corny jokes. While I am laughing,I stopped when a truck is approaching us and dad didn't notice it as he is laughing and I yelled "DAD WATCH OUT!" My dad look back and he was shocked so he don't know what to do due to panic.

Our car crashed at the same time with the truch......

A few moments....

I woke up and I saw my parents filled with blood. I wasn't able to move that time so I cried when I saw them in that situation.

 

I saw a few rescuers hepled us to get out and immediately brought us to the hospital.

 

After a few weeks in an unstable condition,I got treated same as with my mom. Because I only got -not-that-too-much worse wounds but it's painful as hell. My mom is gonna recover soon because she got some deep wounds and scars and she is sleeping. My dad is in the ICU,not knowing what happened to him. I am just sitting in a sofa near my mom whose sleeping peacefully in the bed since I can move but my mom needs to stay a few days.

 

A doctor came out from the ICU room and he approaches us....

 

" Are you the daughter? Can we talk?" the doctor said.
 

I stood up and followed him.
 

"Your father past away due to the heavy cuts and wounds in his head. The brain is totally affected due to the loud bump created from the tragic accident. My deepest condolences to your family." He sadly said and once he patted me, he left.

 

I cried and get back in the patient's room (the room where we are recovering). I sat in the sofa and cried and waited for my mom to be awake.

 

-END OF THE FLASHBACK-

 

The first four classes have finally ended and I got 2 left. It's lunch time and I went inside the cafeteria.As I lined up,I finally got the meal.

 

I saw a vacant seat and I eat peacefully.I saw a queenka smirking at me and approached me.  

 

"Look who's is eating peacefully" the queenka smirked. "Shall I ruin it?" she smirked and laughed a little.

 

I ignored her words and scoffed a little.

 

"YOU ARE IGNORING ME AREN'T YOU?" that queenka shouted and all of the students who is eating inside the cafeteria is now looking at us.

 

I looked at her and stood up.OK THIS IS IT. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'LL TALK BACK TO A QUEENKA.

"Can you not pick a fight.PLEASE? stop acting in an immature way.It doesn't suits you. Stop acting like a lord that everyone will follow" I smirked and everyone was shocked of the words that I said.Some laughed and agreed. She got irritated and left and I also left and get back to the classroom.