silky yellowish fingers

Spider Fingers Greb

 

Have you ever feel like sometimes your blood circle starch out somehow & your nerves stretching in a crazy indescribable way.

toss around in your bed trying to find a comfortable position, try to kick that light grab off your leg, like a silk tie your leg, feeling like it holding up your blood but wait that just ONE finger, One yellowish slender like a spider Finger, over your thigh it position itself, take a grab of it, and slowly start to claim it & spread itself wider ... and deeper.

only one finger you see, and please Don't ask me what attach to those fingers! lets just not talk about that and just believe me its Not Good to talk about them at night, for myself, I won't mention It even in direct sunlight.

The stick-yellowish finger would try to hold you out with a one-stick like-yellowish finger, the grab would be over the knee, just in a perfect place where your Thigh vein, you could check your leg or under your bed! but I Never say you can see IT or the finger, well not everyone, luckily. But that Does not mean it not There! tighten IT grab over your muscles with so slow painfully speed.

You can rub your leg, do some stretching, try whatever you could think of, I won't stop you or say its a waste of time, by all mean it may help, so go on with it. it's better to see for yourself.

You may fall in sleep in the process! it could be not that bad or just fade with time and some relaxing, really with these Things you cant always know what could happen next, because to in IT its all experimental.

If you fall asleep, then its up to the stick-like-slender-spidery-yellowish fingers to decide if it will go on. They are Fingers you see, more than one I mean .. what attached to The Fingers then have the freedom to decide what next. if It wants to Do more or not.  It could give you nightmares, Lots of them. 

While you run & sweat in your dark Dreams, well ... you could call them nightmares but its more like ideas are given to you to be tested!  the test filed is you in the dream world. testing ideas for the joy of seeing you suffer while you sleep like a baby. The reason of why it must not concern you as much as much as Will you pass this!?

Do you know where It gets these ideas?

Things could stop at this point, mostly with muscle ache, back pain, nothing more, you may even go lucky & not remember all the twisted dreams you had. Really, most people won't remember being in The Testing Demonic Ideas thing.

But few do sacrifice for the rest, not by their well but that doesn't matter at the time.

The grab now takes it way down to your knee, the so thin, so tight grab makes your muscles whine in agony & your whole leg nerves ultra stretched out. You know, in this you There is No room for challenge, you don't have a chance, always fail & It always wins by their terms, so its up to you now to imagine what it's like when the Grab reach to the chest.

to be honest, its Not always about killing & dying. some Do survive this! I told you This is all an experiment to It, Testing Ideas! I did say that, right?

You may start wondering, How do I know all of this?!! & How do I know all these details, yellowish spider fingers! lets me tell you You Are NOT asking The Right QUESTION!

 

are you sleepy? Really! OK! Fine! Go do that! 

don't believe me or whatever, you won't be the first or last but I've grown some tough skin, but .. please.. in case you make it out a life & still remember some of that (( Dreams! )) come & tell me.

please...

*****************************************************************