One

So it's you???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A 6 year old girl wearing a dress stepped on this playground for the first time. They just moved around the area so she's so excited to play and meet some new friends. Her smile can warm every parents heart. But it became a frown when she heard a cry not far from where she's standing. The swing, which is just beside her, was moved by the wind. Suddenly, the park became silent that she can only hear her heart, beating against her chest. The little girl became nervous. Then she heard a faint cry again, more muffled than before. She looked around, left and right, observing her surrounding. There's no one in sight but the little sound seemed like it came from one of the play houses. The girl slowly made her way to see what it was. She was scared but her curiousity got the best out of her so she decided to be brave. With her little steps, she slowly made her way. 

"Hello?" She called although she can feel her legs getting weak. The sob stopped. "Anyone here?" She called again, at last, she came to a stop and peeked inside. There, she saw a boy curled up in a corner with his head burried on his knees. His shoulders were shaking like he's trying to stop crying. "Hey, what's wrong?" The little girl worriedly asked even though she didn't know who the boy was. She then went to his side and rubbed his back. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" The little girl asked again. This time, the boy looked at her, tears still streaming down his chubby cheeks. "It hurts." The boy replied then point to his knees. Looking down, the girl saw scratches on both of his knees. She knew it hurts because she fell too. She remembered what her mom did and smiled to herself. She then positioned herself infront of the crying boy and looked down. "My mom always do this to me when I hurt myself. It can make the pain go away. I promise." She said looking at his eyes then gave out a smile which showed her teeth. 

The boy, which is still in tranced by the little girls beauty, can just nod. He looked at what the pretty girl is doing and saw that she's blowing air to his wound. He just observed what she's doing. He couldn't take his eyes off her cute face. Then the word 'Pretty' came out without his consent. He immediately covered his mouth wishing that the little girl didn't hear it. 

The girl was busy blowing air to his wounds until she heard the boy mumbled some word she didn't understand. She stopped what she's doing and asked the boy to repeat what he said. The boy said nothing and just shook his head. She noticed that his cute cheeks were redder than before. She got worried thinking that she might have hurt the boy more. "Your cheeks are red. Are you okay?" She asked innocently. "N-no. I-I mean yes." The boy stuttered standing up. That made her look up. He's looking down and he had his hand on his back. "Y-you're right. It doesn't hurt anymore." The boy said smiling down which made the girl smile too. 

Since that day, the two were inseparable. They meet up in the park after school and sometimes, one will bring one to the house of the other. Their parents noticed the closeness of the two and were glad that they found each

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter