Meet the Kangs

Her Pregnancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, aren’t you tired?”

Minhyuk caressed Soojung’s head gently while his other hand was still alert holding the steering wheel, anticipating if he had to move his car.

 

Yes, that night he decided to take Soojung visiting his parent’s house in Ilsan. After completing the recording session for one of variety show in KBS with cnblue, Minhyuk immediately rushed to pick his girlfriend up at her house and drove straight to Ilsan.

Unfortunately, the night’s traffic was very crowded. They had already spent about 30 minutes just to reach the red light, even though the distance between Seoul and Ilsan was only 25 minutes.

Damn, he regretted his decision to go in rush hour like this or at least he should’ve asked manager hyung to take them there so they could use company’s car which bigger and more comfortable rather than his.

 

Soojung shifted her gaze to look at her smiling boyfriend then shook her head, “But I’m hungry”

His expression turned sad hearing her confession, “Aigoo poor my baby, ah wait a secs..” then he used his right hand to take a paper bag from the back seat. It apparently contained her favorite breads and milk. “Here for you”

Her eyes turned bright as she received those delicious fresh breads from him, “Whoaahh you bought these for me?”

“Who else, huh?” He chuckled, “… hyung manager told me to always prepare food every time I go with you, ‘cos pregnant women are easily hungry”

“I am indeed easily hungry even though I’m not pregnant” she laughed

“Nah, I know it very well”

“Yya!” She smacked his arm, laughing together with him. “Mean”

“Haha sorry but it’s true. Yya, don’t you remember when we had dinner with Sica noona in Italian restaurant in Gangnam?” he asked between his laughter, making her reflexively covered her face in shame.

“Aaakk andwae!”

“… Jeez you girls ordered lots of food ‘til I was confused which one I should eat first”

“Kang Minhyuk oppa!” her face was all red like tomatoes.

 

The Jung sisters are indeed known as foodies. They love to eat any kind of food and even eat a lot! Then to make people more jealous is the fact that their bodies are still slim and well-shaped even though they eat everything in large portion. For girls, that is called ‘crime’.

 

Minhyuk had to stop his laughter as Soojung folded her arms with pouty lips. “Okay, okay I’m sorry” he gave her a ‘V’ sign, “… but seriously it’s okay if you want to eat a lot. You need it Soojung-ah, our baby need it”  

“But I will gain weight”

“Gwenchana, you’re still pretty and cute” he smiled

 

Aww he really knows how to make her happy just with simple things.

 

“Tch, cute like giant panda” She hissed,

Minhyuk half laughed at her statement just now. Actually he wanted to laugh out loud, but he knew it would only make her more upset, “I didn’t say that”

“Aaakk opppaaaa ~~~”

“Aigoo you’re so cute” he couldn’t help but laugh at her adorable behavior in his eyes. He even wanted to hug her right now.

 

“Keunde oppa, how’s your schedule today? Did the recording run well?” Soojung suddenly changed the topic while munching her bread joyfully

“Uhuh, as usual Yong hyung embarrass us with his behavior” Minhyuk chuckled, sighing when the incident at KBS building flashed in his mind.

But it just made her laugh ‘cos she knew exactly what the cnblue’s leader was like. Jung Yonghwa is a clown. He always makes everybody happy with his stupid jokes, unless for his cnblue’s brothers.

 

“Really? What was he doing there?” Soojung excitedly asked

“He covered some girl group dances, and… asked us to join”

“Jinjjaeyo?” Soojung burst in laughter. She couldn’t stop laughing at the thought of him dancing some girl group’s dances. Aw he must be very stiff yet still cute. “.. whoahh daebak!”

“….” he pouted

“Oh maybe you should also cover our dances, I’ll teach you later okay?” She winked. Aigoo this naughty girl, she was enjoying the moment Kang Minhyuk blushed in embarrassment. She couldn’t wait to teach the drummer her latest dance move in FX’s four walls.

“No, you can’t” they laughed in unison.

 

Minhyuk’s face turned bright when his car entered the area of his parents' housing. His car drove slowly past the row of housing to the last block where his parents' house was.

“Nah, we’re almost there” he told her, makes her panic all of sudden.

Soojung couldn’t hide her nervousness when his car arrived in front of a modern two-storey house which dominated by white paint. Yes, they’ve finally arrived. Minhyuk honked the car twice as a sign for the security to open the gate for him.

“Omo, oppa ottokaeee??” Soojung squeezed his free left hand, watching the gate slowly opened by a man in his 40s.

Minhyuk drove into the residential area after thanking the security who had served Kang's family 20 years ago. He turned off the engine then smiling at the tense woman next to him. He squeezed her hand softly before bringing it to his lips,

 

“Don’t worry, everything will be fine, Soojungie”

“I’m scared”

Once again he let his eyes disappear when he smiled, “You have no reason to be afraid, my dear. I'm the one who should be. Don’t worry, oppa will never leave you no matter what, okay?”

Soojung observed his expression carefully. For some reason his eyes radiated honesty and sincerity that could make her feel more comfortable. She then nodded her head, “Ahrasso”

“Let’s go inside” then without needing to be asked, he volunteered himself to unbuckle her seatbelt and get out of the car to immediately open the door for her.

Aww what a gentleman he is.

“Thank you oppa”

Soojung took his hand before following his steps into the house. Damn she felt nervous as hell like it’s the first time for her visiting a man’s family house. With Jongin, she had never done it before.

 

“Omo! Uri Minhyukkieee..” Mrs. Kang was literally ran to hug his only son once she heard his scream calling for her name. She wiped away her tears after hugging her son, “.. aigoo glad to see you home, our dear son”

“Yeh eomma, ah let me introduce you to Soojung” then he stepped aside to let Soojung move forward and greeted his parents.

She shyly smiled, bowing herself in the most polite way she knows, “Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Soojung imnida”

Both of Mr. and Mrs. Kang smiled as they saw their future daughter in law

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter