Kiss, Marry, Kill

BlackPink Chaeyoung × Jennie: Borrowed Lives (Book 1)

Kiss, Marry, Kill

Blackpink currently live on Vlive. (Audio)

Lisa: Hey everyone!!! It's your girl Lisa!! Hey! Hey! Hey!

Jisoo: Ssshh! It's 1 in the morning your going to wake up our neighbours you stupid!

Lisa: Haist. It's okay... our neighboors adores us... especially me. And I can shout all I want... Jennie unnie is awake so why keep my peace.. right blinks?

Jisoo: Jenduekie! Why don't you go to sleep so this Limario will tone down a little. You heard that she doesn't mind waking the neighbours but she's afraid of bothering your sleep.

Jennie: Yah Lisa! You tone it down a bit will you? It doesn't mean that I'm awake and you can just go on and be like a mega phone!

Lisa: Unnie! I'm so hyped up though... NO ONE CAN STOP MEEEEEEE!!!!

Jisoo: I will kill you!

Rosé: Hi blinks! Aren't those two annoying? Haha.

Lisa: My baby, baby Rosé... where's my kiss!

Rosé: Yah Lisa! Shut up!

Jennie: Lisa, get off of Rosé. Alright blinks! Good morning. I apologize for the monkey's behavior.

Lisa: I'm not a monkey! I'm Lisa in your area!!!!

Jennie: I didn't say that you're the monkey!

Jisoo: If Lisa's not the monkey then you are refering to me! Jenduekie you meanie!

Rosé: I'm the monkey okay. Right Jennie unnie?

Jennie: Absolutely not. You're just saying that to stop these two ape heads.

Jisoo: Jennie-yah! Do you want me to throw your disgusting slimes?!

Jennie: Don't you dare touch my slimes!

Lisa: Jennie unnie is so weird... she's so obsessed with these yucky slimes. What do you think about the slimes Chae?

Rosé: I can't share the sentiments with Jennie unnie. I'm not a fan of slimes.

Jennie: Jisoo unnie... you can throw the slimes.

Jisoo: Weh?! Are you serious? Earlier you looked like your going to cut me when I said I'm planning to throw those out now you look like your itching for me to trash those away..

Jennie: Change of heart.

Jisoo: That quick?

Lisa: One of the blinks says that Jennie unnie is whipped. Hahaha! With whom though? Gosh... I know who!

Jennie: If all of you thinks my slimes are disgusting so I'm going to throw it away.

Jisoo: We kept on nagging you when you first bought those slimes to throw it away.

Jennie: It's just you and Lisa. Since Chae doesn't seem to like those around too then we'll just throw those out.

Rosé: Unnie.. you can keep those though.

Jennie: It's okay. I'm bored of those now anyways.

Lisa: Is that really it unnie?

Jennie: Okay blinks! Why don't we play a game?

Lisa: Pffft! Change of heart now change of subject. Unnie..unnie.. unnie.

Jisoo: I don't want to touch those slimes anymore Jennie. So you throw those out yourself.

Jennie: Alright. Enough with those slimes now. So blinks! What should we play?

Rosé: Truth or dare, never have I ever, Kiss, marry, kill....

Lisa: Let's do Kiss, Marry, Kill first.

Rosé: I'm okay with it. What about you unnies?

Jisoo: Sure. I'll start first. Let's just stick with who among our members would we want to Kiss, Marry and Kill.

Lisa: I'll go first! I'll kiss...

Jisoo: Yah! I said I'll go first!

Lisa: Fine. So who would it be unnie?

Jisoo: I'll kiss Chae, marry myself and kill you Lisa.

Lisa: Unnie why?!

Jisoo: Do you really have to ask? Your turn now.

Lisa: Wooo. Ohmahgahd! Okay I'll kiss Jennie unnie.. marry Chae cuz she's my bestfriend and I'll kill myself too because I love you guys.

Rosé: How selfless of you Lisa. What about you Jennie unnie?

Jennie: Um. I'll...

Jisoo: You should marry me because I'm your bestfriend.

Lisa: Don't kill me unnie. I'll be tripple dead already.

Jennie: Do you guys want to answer for me?!

Jisoo: Go ahead then. Don't forget... I'm your bestfriend.

Jennie: Okay... alright.. I'll kill both Lisa and Jisoo.

Jisoo and Lisa: Whaaat?!

Jennie: And I'll only kiss Rosé because she's the one I want to marry.

Lisa: Whip it! Whip it good. Haha.

Jisoo: How could you?! I'm your bff...

Jennie: You said that you'd marry yourself earlier... am I not your bff too?

Jisoo: Whatever. So Rosé... whose your pick?

Jennie: Let's play another game now. What do you think Chae?

Lisa: Let Chae answer first. Are you afraid you won't get picked for her to marry? Or kiss? Ehi!

Jennie: Why would I? It's a game. You immature thai. Okay Rosé... so um whose it gonna be?

Rosé: I really don't wanna kill anyone.

Lisa: Thank God! I'll only be slaughtered thrice.

Rosé: You guys are family... my sisters.

Lisa: You just killed someone with your... my sisters though. Jennie unnie? Why are you throwing daggers at me. Jisoo unnie will get to kill me first and then myself and then you.

Jennie: Shut up Lisa! Please continue Rosé.

Rosé: I don't get what Lisa is saying but I'll kiss Jennie unnie... and I'll also marry her because I will only kiss the person that I'll marry.

Lisa: The dead ship is rising... someone commented. Jennie unnie is sure happy though.

Jennie: Cut it Manoban.

Jisoo: Why do you wanna kiss and marry each other? Chaeng? I though you'd choose me Chaeng.

Rosé: Well, I would really want to marry someone someday who is responsible and who can take good care of me... which Jennie unnie is to us.

Lisa: Yes... especially to you. Hehe. Aaaawwwww! My leg!!!

Jennie: Mosquito. Gotta kill it.

Lisa: Where? I can't see anything.

Jennie: Soul's already left earth.... please do continue Chaeng.

Jisoo: Like what your hearing Jendeukie? Hehe.

Rosé: I'm shy now. Let's play another game.

Jisoo: No. Explain first then you after Nini.

Rosé: So yah. Jennie unnie because she too is goal oriented which is attractive and she's physically very attractive too. So that's why I'll choose to marry her.

Lisa: and to kiss her.

Rosé: Yap. Because I'm loyal to the person I'll wed.

Lisa: Oh Cheang... your making someone really happy though... but I'm pretty sure your clueless of the effect of your words to this person.

Rosé: What do you mean? The blinks know it's a game.

Lisa: I'll hold on to that ship with my fellow blinks... this is so fun.

Jisoo: Oh my!!!! I think I'm catching up now Lisa! Now stop winking at me... I get already.

Lisa: Finally! I think I can see stars now in my left eye by blinking at you to take the hint.

Rosè: I don't get it though. What is it? Tell me.

Jennie: It's nothing Chaeng.

Jisoo: Typical clueless, lovable Chaeng... of course you'll be the last to know..

Lisa: I'll give her two more years and she'll get it.

Jisoo: Let's bet. I'll say a year. Chaeng's not that clueless... I do hope so. Think fast Chaeng... I wanna win.

Rosé: I hate you guys... what is it?!

Jennie: Just ignore them. I don't get them either. Let's play a different game now.

Lisa: Not yet. You have to explain first Jennie unnie why you picked me and Jisoo to kill and Chaeng to kiss and marry... I already have an idea for the latter.

Jennie: Ugh. It's so obvious why I'd choose to kill both Lisa and Jisoo. I don't have to explain it. As for Chaeng I... um.. I guess. Well, Chaeng is everything and she's... she's undescribable... amazing... whole package and..

Lisa: I'll help you Jennie unnie.... you're inlo....

Jennie: That's it blinks! We love you and till the next time. Bye.

Jisoo: We are not done!

Blackpink Vlive ended....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



The fic I've posted with the teaser (TOKYO) will be posted next time. For the meantime please enjoy this fic that I just finished within 30 mins because this is what happens when inspiration hits you. Hope you enjoy guys. If you have any recommended Chaennie plots or storylines just leave it on the comments section. More power to you Blinks and fellow Chaenniers!