Fin

Forgetful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghyuck munches oddly quiet his over sugary cereals as he watches Mark run around his apartment, trying to collect everything needed for his class.

 

“Have you,” he says, throwing over his head the first t-shirt he finds –Donghyuck’s-, ignoring the nerd quote across it, “Seen my hoodie?”

 

“On the couch, where you left it yesterday,” he bites down the remarks he would –oh so much- like to add.

 

Mark picks it up, quiet curses leaving his lips as he checks his watch. It reminds him that he’s pretty much late.

 

He should have known better than to propose to watch a horror movie in the middle of the week. It ended up with him behind Donghyuck almost the whole movie, kind of begging if he would stay the night because he was too tired –actually scared less- to walk to his apartment.

 

The night was too eventful with Mark waking up every five minutes, eyes too round looking for the invasion he swore to hear. Of course, he just slept for like three hours and ended up smacking his annoying alarm away, which ended up with him being late and clearly a running mess.

 

“Don’t forget your phone,” Donghyuck mutters, spooning cereal into his mouth.

 

He observes as Mark looks around for the device, fluffy dark hair bouncing in all directions.

 

“You’re not leaving like that, right?” Donghyuck points his spoon at his messy hair.

 

Mark freezes, raising a hand to his head and noticing his disheveled locks, “Damn.” He curses, again. “Not time for this.” His hands work at full speed as he tries to smooth it down.

 

“If you’d woken up earlier,” Donghyuck finally says, clearly amused.

 

“Shut up,” Mark grunts, throwing his backpack over his shoulder and recalls everything he needs for today, patting his as he notices his phone. He is sure he is forgetting something, it wouldn’t be a surprise.

 

Heading to the do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter