03:

Chasing hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stormed inside my CEO's office " what do you mean Yerin will still be going to be the model for Wish' clothing line!? " I angrily asked. I just left my on-going photoshoot to know every detail about this. I want to personally hear it from my CEO.

 

" it just went that way " he uninterestedly said while still signing some papers, not even bothering to give me a single look.

 

" what do you mean 'it just went that way'!? I told you I want to be the model of that brand! " I shouted at him. He looked at me impatiently and rested his chin on his fist.

 

" there's a lot of endorsement lining up for you, much bigger and will give you more money. Why do you keep on insisting on getting that deal? I get that Wish clothing line is a big talk right now, but it will come down sooner or later, it will be forgotten " he annoyedly explains to me.

 

" so that's why you just let Jung Yerin have that endorsement? Because it will be 'forgotten' sooner or later? But don't you get it? I. WANT. THAT. ENDORSEMENT. AND. I. WANT. JUNG. YERIN. OUT. OF. IT " I sternly said " I cannot believe that my CEO is getting incompetent " I sarcastically laughed.

 

" stop being a spoiled brat, I can't do anything about it. Now get back to your photo shoot and stop making troubles "

 

" I won't go anywhere until I get what I want! " I declare.

 

He sighed and continued with his work " sure, suit yourself " he defeatedly said, looking so done with arguing with me.

 

I annoyedly grunt " if you can't get that little job for me then I will get it myself " I seriously said and left his office. I can hear him scream my name from the outside but I didn't mind him and just walked my way out of the building.

 

I am well aware that some staffs already know the real attitude of the innocent sheep Eunha, but who cares? Sure, let the word out so I can  all out and say goodbye to their job because I'm pretty sure my CEO won't let it slide.

I stepped inside my van that's waiting for me outside the company, I saw my manager who's looking nervous because I'm fuming mad. I hate looking at her sympathetic face— what does she expect me to do? Calm down because she's looking pathetic human being? Jeez.

 

" drive me to that Wish clothing line company " I ordered my driver and he began to drive without any complaints.

 

" but you can't go there to talk to the owner without any scheduled meeting " my manager cautiously said.

 

" who do you I am? " I raised my eyebrow at her.

 

" who am I? " I repeated my question.

 

" Eunha " she softly said.

 

" great, you know me. Now shut your mouth " I am Eunha and I get everything I want and the endorsement is not an exception. I will open that owner's eyes and make that person know the advantage if I will endorse her clothing line.

 

In less than an hour, we arrived at a huge building that I suppose the company of Wish clothing line. I glimpsed at my own reflection at my little mirror inside the van before stepping out of it, I wore my sunglasses and my mask of being an innocent and kind that I can be.

 

I can sense my manager following me from behind and some staff whispering at each other as I walk through the hall. Some recognized me, some are doubting if I am that 'Eunha' or I am just a look-alike of the most famous artist.

 

" should we just leave? " my manager asked as we enter an empty elevator. I looked at her and despite having sungl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter