21:

Chasing hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sowon's POV

I sat down on the hood of my car as I continuously call Eunha. She's not picking up and probably she's still asleep-- it's only 6 in the morning and I'm outside her house. I'm planning on being with her throughout the day-- well, not all day because I've coordinate with her manager and it was said that she has a schedule this afternoon so I have to let her go by that time.

" ne~ " automatically a smile crept out of my lips. Her cute sleepy voice made my stomach feel the billion of butterflies flying around my tummy, jeez.

" I'm outside, can you stand up from your bed now? We have somewhere to go " I said. 

" ehh? What are you doing here? " her voice changed. I felt bad for taking her sleepiness away from her but she can sleep along the way since it will take hours for us to go where we're going.

" mmm... so can you wash up and dress something comfortable? We have somewhere to go " she whined at me and dropped the call.

I've been waiting for her outside for about half an hour until she finally came with a little pout on her lips. I smiled at her and opened my arms to welcome her for a hug.

" why didn't you told me last night? I should have prepared, I don't even have make-up on. I look ugly " she complained and covered her face with both of her hands. I chuckled at her and held those hands that are covering her cute fluffy face.

" when did you lose your self-confidence? " I jokily asked her.

" since I got a Goddess girlfriend " she said, sounding like a 5 years old kid.

" aigoo... even you don't have any make-up you are still the most beautiful girl in my eye. Well, you might look like a bit tired bu-- " she slightly hit my shoulder and rushed inside my car. I shook my head as I chuckle about her attitude-- I'll always tolerate her. I thought to myself.

Throughout the ride, she's just sleeping while holding my hand. I would steal glances on her once in a while but I kept my focus on the road because I'm afraid I might get her in an accident again and I don't like for that to happen. 

I noticed that her hair is growing, although I love her in long hair I pretty much prefer her having her short hair; she looks like a little kid with short hair. Even without those extended eyelashes she still has long eyelashes-- I don't really understand why she even put those on.

" are we there yet? " I looked at her when she spoke. She's scratching her eyes with her hand that's not holding mine and yawn. She leaned her head on my shoulders and started to play with our fingers-- I wanted to complain about how uncomfortable it is but I just can't because she looks so comfortable.

" are we even going to get there? " she complained. I just smiled at myself as I feel the warmth through our fingertips.

" we're near " I responded.

" unnie, my comeback stage is getting nearer, will you go and watch me? " she asked.

" do you want me to chant along with your fans? " I asked her back and I felt her head nod.

" even you won't chant with them, I just want you to see me on stage because in that place... I shine the most " 

" you always shine in my eyes Eunha, even you're not on the stage " 

We arrived at the wine factory that one of my friends own-- well Eunha has already met him one time but I think she's not really fond of that friend of mine.

" Sowon " Jin greeted me and acted like he's going to give me a hug when Eunha slightly moved forward and made me go behind her. I smiled at her action and slightly shook my head.

Jin coughed a bit at what just happened " I'm glad you've finally visited me! " he exclaimed. Jin owns a lot of wine factory, he's really in love with wines that he literally built a factory. At first, he only did that for his own satisfaction but he never expected it will go very well in the market so he continued it till now.

" hmmm. I'm wanting to visit this place for some quite some time now " I said.

" Oh, you're not here for me... I see " he slowly nodded his head " and we have here... " he pointed at Eunha who looks like not enjoying what's happening right now.

" Oh, this Eunha. Eunha that guy is my best friend... unfortunately " I jokily said. Jin offered Eunha his hand but my little diva just slightly smiled at him.

Jin walked us around the factory, there's a lot of wine around us and I'm really tempted to open one of those. Eunha's just silently walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter