Two (Doo Young)

7th Sense

Chapter 2: New Neighbour

____________________________________

I'm sitting in my living room listening to the TV. as im sitting on my comfy couch I hear a knock at my door. "Come in!" I yell and soon hear the door open and then close. 

I hear feet pitter patter on the floor towards me and feel the empty seat next to me soon sank and I felt the warmth of someone sitting beside me. 

"hey it's me you know your new neighbour. I just wanted to know if you needed any help or if you were hungry i could help you." 

I rub my face, "I don't think I need help but make whatever you want I don't care." as I say that he quickly gets up and I can hear him make me food.

"so like what do you do? do you have a job or anything?" I hear him call from the kitchen. "I do judo but I don't know if that's considered a job or anything. what do you do?" he coughs, "well I don't do anything yet, I know a bit of judo so maybe I can be a judo coach? I don't know I'll just figure something out." I nod. 

I get up and walk to the kitchen and sit at the table. I hear a plate infront of me hit the table and hear him sit beside me. 
Lee puts a fork in my hand and I sit my fork inside the food on my plate and out it in my mouth. it's pork.

"is it good?" I nod and he hums happily as im guessing he's eating food. "how old are you Doo Young?" I swallow the pork I'm chewing on, "I'm 23, you?" he chuckles, "I'm the same age as you!" I'm guessing he's done Because I hear a plate and some other dishes go into the sink. I'm done so I take what I have infront of me but he takes it out of my hand, "don't worry I'll take care of this." he puts those in the sink as i walk to my bedroom to change into my pajamas.

when I walk out I hold the railing pm the wall and go to the couch. I can feel him sit beside me. "so what do you do if you're blind?" I hug a cushion. "I listen to the TV and listen to music and sleep and I just eat and drink water." I shrug and I feel a hand on my right shoulder, my good one. "maybe I can visit you everyday, take you places so you know, you don't feel alone?" I nod, " maybe that would be a good idea." he gets up. "well I gotta get going, I'll come over and wake you up tomorrow." I nod as I hear him leave. 

I get up and carefully walk to the bathroom. I take off my clothes and get into the shower and turn It on. I wash my hair (I use 2 in 1 because it's a hassle to use 2 bottles). and when I'm done I get out and stay myself, Walk in to my room and putting my pajamas on again. 
I go to brush my teeth and then I get into bed and get comfy.

I wish I could see what he looked like.