The sun so loved the moon, he died each night to let her breathe

Sol Story

Over the years Taeyang heard stories of people talking in favor of CL, he could tell people loved her dearly and the same could be said for CL. Though they we're under the same company, Taeyang seemed to ignore her. 

 

Overtime hearing more and more stories he became intrigued, CL too wanted to know about him but he seemed to be gone whenever she appeared the two always being so close but still completely missing each other. One day they heard about YG appa throwing one of his yg family parties, though others were allowed to come as a date.

 

It was to be a masquerade party which excited everyone, Taeyang was happy as he figured he wouldn't be as shy. CL loved the mysteriousness of having to wear the mask, she was looking forward to the evening hoping she and Taeyang would finally be able to meet and hang out. 

 

As the party was underway and the quests all showed up, the party was pumping both Taeyang and CL were enjoying themselves however, the two felt bored after a moment mingling with the same people, they both decided to head to a quiet space outside the party.

 

CL reached the outside patio before Taeyang did, she settled on a little bench that was by a small outdoor waterfall fountain lake thing. It was a very beautiful spot, after a couple moments she spotted another had come upon the same spot. She looked up and saw a male standing there, "Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't think anyone would be sitting here." he said to her his voice shy but, it was kind. She gave a gentle smile, "Its alright. You can join me if you would like to." she told him sweetly. 

 

He was taken aback but, grateful to meet a kind person he joined her. The two talked about anything and everything, especially of CL and Taeyang the two people they wanted to meet but didn't think was at the party. Taeyang feeling a little bit braver, he removed his mask and introduced himself to her. CL looked at him with surprise, he was a handsome man her mind thought which given his shy but kind personality made him more handsome. 

 

"Nice to finally see the face behind the name." she said with a sweet smile, she reached up and untied her mask and after fixing her hair a bit, she revealed her face to him. "I'm Haerin, but everyone knows me as CL." she introduced to him sweetly. It was his turn to be surprised, she was really beautiful.  The two continued to talk with each other, both enjoying each other's company. Without thinking about it the two found themselves growing closer to each other, it was as if the two knew each other already. 

 

After a couple seconds there was a soft silence, Taeyang began to lean in, CL met him in the middle and the two shared a soft kiss with each other. When they pulled away from the kiss, the two remembered who the other was and this time they shared an intense but passionate kiss. After the two returned to the party for a bit, before the both were notified they needed to go. The both held hands as they returned to the spot, and soon the two disappeared. 

 

That day the people witnessed a solar eclipse, as the sun was illuminating the moon without the people seeing so Taeyang could look at CL (the moon) more time.