here ya go

Haha

 

Luhan has a crush on Kai, both reciprocated their mutual feelings. But Kai's friend, Lay, also liked him a tiny bit.

 

Luhan and Kai were getting close and both were just waiting for the right time to confess.

 

Even Luhan's friends Chen and Xiumin were were waiting, whoch eventually started helping Kai with Luhan.

 

On valentines day, Kai gave Luhan a stuffed bear, a few chocolates and a rose.

 

He placed the stuffed bear where anyone coming inside the house can see. He ate the chocolates, but didn't threw the wrapper, instead he fold it and hid it in a box where he places his most valued things, he also plucked out a leaf from the rose and placed it inside his favorite book.

 

Luhan was just sentimental like that..

 

Luhan was very happy. He was overjoyed. He can see his happiness escalate to a whole new level, because he feel it, he feels the day that he would get together with Kai isn't that too far now. His intuition tells him so.

 

But how wrong his intuition was.

 

What Luhan didn't know, is that when he and Kai aren't together, there's always Lay with Kai.

 

And Lay, who had just recently discovered his feelings to Kai, thanks to Luhan, wouldn't sit back and watch his future man get taken away under his nose. So he shows his feelings.

 

In a way, Kai started to notice Lay, who was now getting out of his shell to step up his battle on letting Kai notice his feelings.

 

One day, Luhan notices something unusual to those two friends. Especially when Luhan shares his story to Lay, who somehow notes that sometimes tunes his stories out purposely. Lay wasn't rude, it's just sometimes Luhan can feel Lay's unintentional dislike towards him.

 

His suspicions were confirmed when his friend Xiumin, pointed out what he knew and what Baekhyun had shared to him. Because somehow, Baekhyun had acquired information a long time ago.

 

At that same day, Kai needed to make a decision.

 

He chose Lay.

 

But he didn't confess though.

 

Luhan was broken hearted, but tried his best to look okay.

 

 

A few days after that, Luhan observed the two.

 

Lay and Kai somehow avoided each other..

 

He hates how the two would glance at each other when the other isn't looking, or how he sees their eyes making contact but immediately looks away.

 

 

Luhan hates it.

 

Because there was once a time.. When it was him and Kai acting those..

 

He tried his hardest not to look bitter...

 

The two became official.

 

Luhan sulked, but he didn't dare showed it to anyone. Baekhyun had it hard, it was him who knew what the two has for the longest, especially about Lay liking Kai, yet he didn't tell Luhan about it a bit earlier, he thinks that maybe if he did, things would end up differently.

 

Luhan only comforted Baekhyun, telling him it's alright.

 

Yes... It's alright, just like what he says to himself.

 

He doesn't care if he was giving his self some kind of false resolve, he just wanted to hide his broken self, so that everyone looking at him would think he's strong, strong enough to have move on.

 

One day, he passes by the hallway and was about to round at the corner but he halts.

 

He hears Kai's voice

 

Kai's soft voice.

 

Feelings rushes to him. it was just then that he realizes.. it really had been a while..

 

He feels pathetic..

 

He shamelessly admits it..

 

He admits missing Kai

 

How much? Luhan's afraid of the answer, he didn't want to know..

 

Luhan sighs inaudibly.

 

Just this time..

 

Just let Luhan express his true feelings, this one time.

 

He presses his back to the wall and slids down, bowing his head to his knees as he silently listens to Kai's voice..

 

He smiles to himself as Kai laughs..

 

But when the second time Kai laughed, Luhan's smile fell, he was too caught up to his own selfishness earlier that he didn't notice Kai's strained laugh..

 

It was fake..

 

Tired..

 

What's happening..?

 

And as if his thoughts were heard, Kai's friend asked him what was wrong..

 

Kai sighed, he told his friend everything, his anxieties toward his current relationship.. His insecurities..

 

Suho and Lay..

 

Luhan heard it all..

 

He can't help himself, and so he took a peek..

 

And boy his heart was once again broken. he feels like he was once again rejected by Kai. Not because he rejected him directly, but because of Kai's pained expression plastered on his face, simply telling anyone present how much he cares and smitten he is to his current boyfriend.

 

How lucky Lay was...

 

Luhan envied him....

 

And yes.. Luhan was still bitter about the whole happenings..

 

And it didn't help that from the corner of Luhan' eye, he sees the said people causing Kai's pain.. passing by Luhan, going to another route..

 

Narrowing his eyes, he stood up and followed them.

 

They ended up in the library.

 

Indeed Luhan was spying.. But what for..? He didn't know the deep meaning behind his actions, but he only knows one thing..

 

this was the only way to satisfy his raging curiosity..

 

Talking, Laughing, Touching.. As if Suho and Lay were a couple

 

Luhan had enough when he sees Lay stealing a kiss to Suho's cheek.

 

And so he marches towards them

 

But before he could reach them, he chickened out..

 

He his heel and walked away..

 

Luhan has made his decision..

 

He won't involve his self to Kai anymore..

 

Especially Kai's relationship with Lay.. He swears not to drag his self towards their mess.

 

Let them fix their own s... Luhan wouldn't risk his life getting complicated again..

 

A few months had passed. Luhan was walking with his friends. Baekhyun and Xiumin where talking to each other beside him, he has his earphones on and bobs his head to the beat.

 

But there was no music

 

He was only giving them the false impression of him listening to music.

 

Because he accidentally hears what they were talking about awhile earlier..

 

Kai and Lay broke up a long time ago..

 

Luhan has mixed feelings..

 

It also didn't help what Baekhyun told Xiumin as he gave a discreet glance to Luhan.

 

If only Kai chose Luhan

 

Yeah right... If only he chose me

 

 

One day, while Luhan was buying. The person beside him spoke, asking how he was..

 

Luhan unnoticably stiffens as he recognize who's voice it belonged to.

 

He mentally calmed himself and took a look, only to find his suspicions to be correct.

 

It was Kai..

 

He was smiling at him, smiling as if nothing had happened between them..

 

But deep inside, both of them knew, a lot of things has changed ever since...

 

He replied back happily although he mentally cringe at his fake enthusiasm.

 

Kai's friend suddenly gave teasing looks

 

It didn't help that he asked about where the stuffed bear was that Kai gave

 

Kai glares at his friend, as if telling him to shut up. But his friend takes no heed. That's what friend are for, afterall..

 

Luhan sees this.

 

He shyly answers that he still kept it, and was displayed to their house for everyone ro see..

 

Luhan and Kai gazed at each other

 

Luhan can't help it.. He feels like he himself was silently pleading

 

Pleading for something that is now possible to happen.

 

Kai's friend snickers

 

Kai breaks his gaze first and punches his friend's arm. He bid goodbye to Luhan as he dragged his friend away..

 

Luhan watched Kai's back as he went away..

 

Kai..

 

Won't you try again?..

 

Luhan's shoulder slumps by the hopeful feeling blomossing in his heart..

 

Luhan has a new classmate.. His name was Do Kyungsoo..

 

Luhan did ocassionally talked to him, but he never bothered making friends with the new student..

 

For him, Xiumin and Baekhyun were enough.

 

A particular day came, and he hears news about Kai being interested to someone in his clas..

 

He dreaded this to happen..

 

Luhan feels his heart sinking as he learns it to be no other than Do Kyungsoo

 

Luhan wants to know why...

 

Xiumin told him that Kai just recently been getting close to Kyungsoo

 

And so, he approached Kyungsoo..

 

Both became friends immediately, Kyungsoo was nice, he was very polite, he has his humorous and derpy side and Luhan likes seeing it..

 

Luhan hates himself..

 

What was he thinking!?

 

He had this delusion that if he was close to Kyungsoo, he can get close to Kai once again and maybe try their relationship one more time..

 

But no no no no.. Luhan wasn't a user, he wouldn't use Kyungsoo, his new friend, just to try his chance at Kai once again..

 

Luhan made up his mind.

 

This time, he was not bitter. Although hurt, he was happy with his decision..

 

Because finally, he feels like he can let go.

 

And so, Kai and Luhan remained friends..

 

Luhan became Kyungsoo and Kai's bridge to their blossoming love..

 

 

Because just like before, when Kai was interested in Luhan, Baekhyun and Xiumin where there to help Kai..

 

And now Luhan was the Baekhyun and Xiumin to Kyungsoo, who needed a little push to figure out his feelings.

 

Kai had it hard, and Luhan can't help but pity him and at the same time laugh out loud, and so he did.. earning him a smack from his friend..

 

Because it just so happens that Kyungsoo was the densest person they have ever known...