To Death Mountain(Edit)

Guardians Of The Five Temples

GUYS!! I'm sorry its been so long!!! but I suddenly had the feeling of writing again! Heres the next chapter.

Also I want to say, I finally finished Playing Majora's Mask(Its was the one Zelda game that gave me trouble, Damn 3-day limit, always made me anxious.) So I already know what I want to do with the next part of the story. but lets hopefully finish this one first lol.

Enjoy.

______

The four members looked meticulously around the mansion but couldn’t find any trace of Joy. Eventually Wendy spoke up. “Alright guys, there’s nothing here. We should move on, maybe she’ll show up.” everyone somberly agreed. They started to walk off out of the meadow heading back to Kokiri Forest. However they didn't seem to catch a green beam of light shoot up to the sky. As they got out of the woods back into Hyrule Field, Irene stopped them. “Wait.. I’m getting this weird sensation..” The three of them looked towards her. “How weird?” Asked Seulgi. They saw Irene looked up into the sky. “It’s weird but I feel like..the volcano’s calling me?” Yeri spoke up. “Maybe that’s where we have to go next?” With nothing else to do they started walking back to Kakariko to reach the Volcano Death Mountain where they first found Irene. When they reached the gate to Kakariko, Irene stopped and looked up at the mountain. “Thats weird. Was the volcano like that before?” The rest looked up and noticed a circular cloud of darkness around the top of the volcano. Yeri turned to her unnies. “I think we should go see what’s going on.” They all agreed and started walking to the Death Mountain path before the guard stopped them. “HEY Where you do think you’re going!! Do you not see the cloud? It might erupt, you should get inside!” Irene turned around. ”Sorry sir but I think we’re meant to be up there.” The guard stood there until he started walking off. “Fine just, don’t say I didn’t warn you.” Watching him leave, they continued through the gate.

 

As they got on the path to Death Mountain, the path looked different from the last time they went down. Dodging Jumping spiders, falling rocks and quakes, they finally reached the door to Goron City. Unfortunately it looked a lot more barren and abandoned than before. “Irene your back!!” They four turned around before the Goron leader crashed into Irene. “Thank god you’re here!!! We’re in trouble!!! I KNEW I was right!!!” “Woah woah okay stop freaking out, What do you mean?” Link looked towards Seulgi. “Ah you weren’t here before, let me do a recap. When your friends came to pick up your friend from here, I explained I felt darkness approaching. fast forward to now. I WAS RIGHT!!!” The four of them quickly covered their ears. It was quiet for a while before they removed their hands from their ears, Link continued. “Now, you noticed how empty this city is, that’s because Ganondorf came by and kidnapped them.” “Where are they?” Asked Wendy. “Knowing him he probably locked them in the temple underneath us, hoping to resurrect Volvagia again.” “Volvagia?” “Yes Volvagia, I massive dragon of Fire that once lived in this volcano. Ganondorf is trying to resurrect him once again, probably angering the mountain.” Remembering what they saw when they entered Kakariko, they now understood. “What do we have to do?” “What are you crazy? the temple is below us, the mountain is way to hot to go down there.” They didn’t notice it before but Seulgi, Wendy and Yeri realized that they were sweating. “See you can barely stand in here without melting. “Well how is Irene Unnie okay then?” Link looked at the four of them before sighing. “All right. Unfortunately I do not have anymore Goron Tunics that your friend is wearing, but we discovered something new. just wait right here.” A few minutes later he returned with three bracelets. “We discovered that the Goron Ruby somehow had the power to resist heat, must be something with its origin and its past, but we made them into bracelets.” After the other three put them on. he guided them to statue in his quarters. “Theres a secret passage to the crater behind this statue.” After moving it for them he looked back. “Look you girls be careful alright? Who knows what’s found its way in the mountain.” They understood and said goodbye before walking through.