Final

Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

14 year old Taeyong can't stop looking at the new transfer student in front of the class. Mr. Moon told his class that there will be a new student from Japan and asked to help him up since he's still learning Korean.

Trying to build up his confidence, Yuta introduced himself with his little Korean words that he knew. "He-llo.. I'm Yu-t-ta. P-please take c-care of me.." He stuttered, feeling embarassed while he played the hem of his shirt but tried to smile to hide his nervousness.

Taeyong find this adorable. He don't understand how he's still looking at the Japanese transferee like he's one of the most beautiful masterpiece he had ever seen while all of his classmates are silently laughing and mocking the Japanese.

Yuta wants to be buried alive now after seeing his classmates laughing at him. Mr. Moon called out a name and the student raised his hands up.

"Lee Taeyong." Taeyong snapped out from his staring. "Please raise your hand." He did as what he was told and smiled at the Japanese transferee who's now looking at him.

 "You can sit beside him." Mr. Moon told Yuta and the latter goes to his respective seat. Taeyong couldn't stop looking at his side. He's beautiful. He's really eye catching. Taeyong thought and wants to slap himself again to reality.

Yuta can feel the attention that Taeyong is giving. He looked at his side and the two of them had an eye to eye contact where Taeyong broke from embarassment. Yuta chuckled at his classmate's reaction and focused on the discussion with some difficulty in understanding it.
 

 



Yuta frowned. He's been struggling in understanding what his Professor is saying. Unintentionally, he looked at his side and he made an eye to eye contact with the whipped Taeyong. He noticed that the other blushed at the sudden action. Yuta leaned closer to blushing classmate and whispered to his ear.

"Can you help me?" He whispered in his best Korean that he knew.

Luckily, Taeyong can understand some Japanese language since he's been addicted in watching Anime and reading Mangas. Taeyong nodded his head and translates some words to Yuta who smiled at his seatmate's helpfulness.

The class ended smoothly and the students gather up their things to leave the room. Before Yuta could exit the door, Taeyong managed to grip his arms and the latter turned around to see who's stopping him. Yuta smiled when he saw Taeyong holding his arms.

"Uhm.. uh.. Are you free today?" Taeyong asked nervously and Yuta swear he wants to scream... but internally, he did.

"Y-yes." Yuta stuttered.

"Can we hang out? I mean, I can help you teach some Korean words." Taeyong offered and Yuta couldn't say no to the offer. 

The two of them walked out of the room side by side. Taeyong couldn't stop himself from glancing to the handsome Japanese guy beside him. Yuta smiled at the other's actions and being the bold one he is, he grabbed Taeyong's hands and intertwined their hands. Taeyong was a bit surprised to the sudden action but he loved it anyway.

When they reached the park, Taeyong offered his jacket for them to sit. Yuta thanked Taeyong for being a gentleman.

Taeyong picked up his Japanese-Korean dictionary from his bag and gave it to Yuta. They started the lesson with Taeyong guiding Yuta about how to form correct formal sentences. Being smart and fast learner he is,  Yuta learned a lot. Taeyong praised his learning abilities and the Japanese blushed at the compliment.

The two of them went home with a big smile on their faces. 

 

 

 

 

Taeyong continued tutoring Yuta for two weeks. Other than developing Yuta's Korean, their friendship also evolved. Yuta and Taeyong became comfortable with each other that they even share each other's pasts and secrets. They usually meet every after class and go to their most favori

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter