Teaser

Amour De Ma Vie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I just wanted to say this before the night was over.", Mina said while staring intensely at Nayeon's eyes.

 

"Okay, go on." Nayeon replied, holding her hands together in front of her while smiling at Mina. The smile that could make Mina go insane. The smile that she loves to see everyday. The smile that could make Mina's heart skip a beat. The smile that could make Mina feel the happiness that no one can give her.

 

"I just wanted to say that. . . ."

 

Mina took a moment to engulf Nayeon's radiance as she stood there innocently waiting for Mina to end that sentence. Mina could feel herself shiver as the butterflies fluttered crazily in her stomach. The anticipation of actually telling her "this" after so long was grueling. Mina was not sure if she was able to do it especially now and after receiving her permission. She was scared to end it all. She did not want to say goodbye nor let this be the finish line. She was scared for her life. Then Mina began to wonder whether or not if this would wash away all her feelings towards Nayeon or make it even stronger than before. It was going to remain a mystery until the second she tells her those overly used set of words.

 

"I. . . ." Nayeon's eyes widened in curiosity and Mina's throat became dry. This was the hardest thing she thought she ever had to do.

 

"I. . . . . . I. . . . love you," Mina finally spoke. "Always have and always will."

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter