fin

Worry

Two years and still counting… everything seemed vague to her. Continuing what she built everything, emotionally well yes, it was something mutually she shared on emotion aspect with one man. One man from the different group which anyone assumed she dated that person but the honestly they assumed and spread the false rumour. She did not date that person but she dated this person, a tall member of the big group. Park Chanyeol. 

Everything between them was effortlessly romantic and like a dream. No promise they made to each other, the only gratitude of being reunited after the storm. 

Yeah — that storm which brought them apart for a while. But without him knowing, inside her, that storm had so much impact to her liking. Yes, she did love him. A lot maybe. But the storm of not explaining what their heart loudly to each other, ignoring the chance of being together, having some complicated strings that bounded them together — it totally gave her some effect. 

An effect to much think of making a promise between them in case someday Heaven brought them into a path where two souls departed to different aim. 

An effect to not get mad over a thing that would trigger them living apart again. 

An effect to not exaggerate their romance like other people. 

But … the result much brought her to something she doubted. About the future of still counting and others. About how if both of them were getting tired of feeding love to each other. About how if they would grow up and choose to not end up on the same path. 

She wondered it a lot. 

However, that thought simply took her again into the track to not worry anything and let everything flow by the time. Whatever it ended in the future, happy or not — either good or not, she shall receive and be thankful for the moments they shared together. 

Also, the thought could be ceased away by a blink of time. Because she was fond of him. And she realised whatever the future took them, she believed the man would be by her side. 

“Too engrossed into your thought?” A familiar and cherry voice woke her up from the reverie, she turned back and smiled at the man. She nodded. 

“Something, well you know a lady can have something insecurity inside her mind, right?” 

Chanyeol came closer, sneaked his hand around Taeyeon’s waist. He put a chaste kiss on her crown. 

“About what? Us?” 

“Sort of.” Chanyeol smiled secretly. 

“Say no more, because we are here. And I will not get bored of you, your antics, your charms and everything about you. I love you, baby noona.” 

Taeyeon smiled as she snuggled more into his chest, replying a hug towards the younger. She knew she shall not stress over it. And she shall be more thankful for what Heaven did to bring them together eventually. 

“I love you too.”