D-Day (Part 3)

Chuseok Special
Please log in to read the full chapter

Park Jimin’s POV

 

Glancing at the clock for the one last time, I knew I was running out of time. By hook or by crook, I had to make it on time. I followed and finished every single step swiftly before getting the last part of making songpyeon – steam.

I poured in two inches of water to the large steamer and brought it to a boil. Once it boiled, I turned off the heat and line the steamer basket with a cotton cloth and fresh pine needles. Then I put in all the sonpyeon before covering the top of the basket with another cotton cloth, to prevent water from dripping onto the songpyeon while it’s being steamed. Then I closed the lid and had them steamed for 30 minutes at medium-high heat and low heat for the last five minutes.

Once the timer rang, I stopped cleaning the utensils and remove the lid for my precious little babies to cool before I had them out of the steamer and into my specially bought three-layer insulated bento food container, for Hoseok, ONLY.

“Phew! At last, I did it.” Admiring the beautiful babies right in front of my eyes, I just felt proud of myself. Wait for me, Hoseok. I’m coming to you, very soon!

I cleaned up the remaining utensils and double making sure that the kitchen was in order, I locked the shop and careful I drove my way back to the dorm. I need to get myself changed before meeting up with my love.

By the time I got into our dorm, it was already ten at night. But to my surprise, no one was in the house, Hoseok included. Where could he be? Please don’t tell me he is still busy choosing hanbok? I wondered but as the thought of Chuseok is coming to an end soon, I grabbed the towel and a new piece of clothes before dashing into the bathroom.

Once I had cleaned myself, I typed out a message to him,

To: Hobibi [10.27pm]

Come to Korean Folk Village now. I’m sending you the location. I’ll be waiting.

Once I attached the location for our date of the night, I made another note on our door, just in case he didn’t read my message before I grabbed the car key as well as my precious little babies and headed straight to 90 Minsokchon-ro, Giheung-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do. I need to set the place ready and give him a surprise. Oh gosh, I just can’t wait for it!

Looking at the big bright moon that welcomed me while I started the journey, I thought it must be God signaling me that my date is going to be as bright as the moon. And that thought made me smiled.

 

 

Jung Hoseok’s POV

 

 

“The number you have dialed is currently busy. Please try again later or leave a message after the b

Please log in to read the full chapter