Fin

How does it feel like?

Doyeon and Yoojung were watching a movie in their room in their dorm, they sat side by side on their bed.

 

"Doyeon ah..." Yoojung blurred without look away from the screen as the movie was still running.

"What?" Doyeon softly wishpered back.

"I wonder how it feels like when you kiss someone." The puppy eyes girl looked up at the duck look alike girl side profile.

The giant shifted a little bit and looked at the smol bean with a frown, "You should have known since you've kissed a lot of people, you even stole your puppy's first kiss." she hissed.

"Yah! That's not what I mean!" Hit Doyeon's arm lightly, "I want to know the feeling of kissing someone on the lips."

Doyeon's frowny face turned to a smirking one, "Oh~~is our Yoojung in love?" she cooed in a teasing tone.

Yoojung face turned to the color that we used to paint on apple, "Hmph! Never mind!" She turned away just to hide her face from her-so-best-friend in her entire life. How can she tease me all the time?, "Aww~~ my Yoodaengie!", with the pink melody in her voice.

Suddenly Doyeon's face turned serious, "Choi Yoojung...", called out her name in a low husky voice. (A/N: why do I get goosebump when I think of that voice? jkdhafskjhewi) Then her right hand went to Yoojung's chin and turned her face to face her own, staring into Yoojung's eyes, no, it was her soul that she was trying to eyes laser into, and started leaning in closer and too dangerous for our cutie's heart. Yoojung's annoying feeling turned into a nervous one  * Dugeun Dugeun * What is she planning to do now? Present me with a prank gift and drop a big teasing bomb later?

Doyeon stopped leaning in when there were just a few inch between their lips, her eyes went from Yoojung's eyes to her lips and whisper, "A question like that can I request to be the one explain it to you?", back to her eyes, "It feels like cotton candy touching your lips but it's alive, it feels so soft yet firm at the same time.", she pecked her lips gently and back off a little bit, well it made our precious little Yoo's breath hitched a bit, "It makes you lose your breathing ability a bit like you put a sudden stop after running on my mind for thousand and thousand miles" She leaned in again and kissed her longer than before. Doyeon started moving her lips for a few second then Yoojung started moving along. Doyeon's left hand circled Yoojung's waist to pull her closer, her right hand ran to cup Yoojung's face, Yoojung's hands clutched on Doyeon's collar trying to pull her closer. So in sync like a good rhythm found its beautiful melody. The heat in the room kept on inceasing higher than the speed of the global warming rising.

As their limit amount of breath almost reached, they had to part with their forehead leaning on each other and their closed eyes. Then Doyeon whisper softly, "How does it feel like?", opened her eyes slowly and staring and the question girl's closed eyes. Yoojung answered back in a dreamy voice,"It feels dizzy yet needy, I want it more..."

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Yah, Choi Yoojung! Wake up ! The movie end. Wow~~ How can you fall asleep in the middle of the movie?" Doyeon nudged her yoodaeng lightly as she saw her sleeping face after the movie ended. Yoojung was still in daze and couldn't think straight then just blurred out, "Is it just a dream? Why does it feel so real?". Then Doyeon was still in her curious facial expression due to her friend strange feedback,"What did you dream about?", "Nothing...Just.....hhhhh....you don't need to know..." Thanks god! It was just a dream or else, I don't know how to face her anymore since we're just best friend, how can we kiss? Hhhh....

 

Doyeon abruptly stood up and walked to the door with a cool face, of course, Yoojung then asked, "Hey! Where are you going? Are you angry?", Doyeon stopped mid way but still put her back at Yoojung, "Nope. I suddenly get thirsty...and...".

"How does it feel like?", Doyeon turned around with a smirk.

With that Yoojung widen her eyes, "What!?"

...

...

...


Yes! I've done it! Sorry for this lame and boring story! I don't know how to write and I always get an E on this subject...anyways thank you for spending reading this story. It's my first by the way! Thank you everyone so much! Wait for my other update next time! Bye~~~Peace Oh~~