Vengeful

HER

One day, a girl came and sat beside me. She said hi to me and gave me a bright smile. I was shocked at first but soon gave her a smile of my own. 

Her name was Hyuna. 

"Can you help me with this?"
"I don't know this question... "
"Can I borrow your pen?  I forgot mine. "

She kept talking to me although I always gave her short replies and never did have a long conversation with her. 

'She's a very friendly girl.'

Was my thoughts of her. Her friendliness to me lasted for weeks. She would always be by my side talking and she always have new stories to tell me. 

Soon I started to open up to her. I told her stories of my own she told me hers.  They were funny stories and sad stories.  Till one day she told me a secret. 

"I..."

It was a big dark secret. It made my skin crawl in disgust. 

The next morning I stopped talking to her.  I wouldn't even look at her when she talked to me. Our other classmates notoced this and ask her why was I acting weirdly. 

To them it was weird that I didn't respond to her and just ignored her. 

To them it was weird that I wouldn't react to any of her words.

I was that kind of girl that wouldn't ignore people talking to me but bad at making conversation to people first. They knew me. So they look at her suspiciously and they too distanced themselves away from her. 

Why they did so even when I didn't say anything? 

She was a new student. Her family is an outsider of this little town we live. The students in this school...  No. This classmates of mine was the only students in this town. We consisted of 15 adding her 16 young students in total.

it's a no wonder they followed my example and ignored her. Nobody talked to her. While some 2 or 3 girl were... 'harsh' on her. 

Should we say bullied her? 

Or tortured her? 

I UNKNOWINGLY STARTED SOMETHING AWFUL. 

Weeks passed the treatment continued escalated into something much worst. I could see she was miserable and suffering in silent. She hadn't  told her parents or the teachers. A fool. 

"stop it!"

"it hurts!"

"h-help... "

I could hear her pleas and the voices of the other kids laughing at her. Watching and giggling as they throw punches and kicked her.

Every punched must have hurt like fire. Every kick must have broken something. 
That blood she spat must have came from painful internal damages. 

I swore I could hear a faints sounds of bones breaking amidst their loud sneer and curses.

She cried and begged till everything went quiet. 

She stopped crying. Her sobs stopped as well. 

She had stopped breathing. 

They saw it and they stilled in shock and fear. They were terrified. To them it was nothing but a joke, a way to escape from their endless weariness of being forced and isolated in this small town. They were desperate for a little entertainment. but they never really wanted to be a murderer. 

They scampered away leaving her dead body behind and me who they didn't notice was hidden from their view. 

I slowly walked out of my spot and slowly neared the dead body. 

"Are you finish playing?"

       "…"

"Stop playing this."

"She's dead."
    
       "…"

"She's nothing but a girl."

      "I will not cease till I'm satiated. I'll have her experienced hell on earth for eternity till I'm satisfied if I have to. "

I watched the devil smiled as he held a flickering white soul it sobbed in anguish as it continuously begged for it's release from the devil's grip. 

I looked away and sighed.

The worst thing a human could do was betray this devilish demon and that foolish soul had done just that. She did it in flying colours even. 

"She deserved this."

He muttered to himself. His voice was tinged with a bit of painful betrayal and sadness. But it only lasted for a moment when he flicked his wrist mercilessly sending that soul into a horrifying rebirth all over again. 

"Kris... " I softly sighed. It was useless.