TAKE 7

THE ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Sena's POV

 

I was still recovering from the shock of getting my private space effected. But there were worse things to worry about yet, Kim Jisoo. 

"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG"

She was screaming like a mad . Well, you must not to be mistaken she actually is one.

"KIM JIWOO WHY THE HELL HAVE YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT THIS EYE CANDY? I MEAN COMM'ON JUST LOOK AT HIM HE'Sㅡ"

"Ethereal?"

Jiwoo replied, without paying any heed to her friend's crazy screeches. 

"YESSSS HE IS UNBELIEVABLY GORGEOUS"

"You say the same damn thing about every second guy you see."

She whisper shouted. Audible enough for all of us to hear. 

Her companion shot her a 'why don't you shut up' look and Jiwoo went back to fiddling with her painstaking locks. 

The other girl was so busy admiring Seongwoo's godly charms that she didn't even notice her phone ringing to the tune of her so called 'favourite oppa'. 

"Jisoo ya, I think Daniel Oppa's calling."

Oh so still calls her that often. 

She was patted a several times by her friend, in order to bring her back from dreamland.

"Ah right."

She smirked at the sight of her screen showcasing 'Kang Choding'. I admit I was quite jealous on the inside because, well, I thought that was my thing. Although I was boiling on the inside, I didn't express my feelings no matter what. No one ever called him by that name, I was supposed to be the only exception. That's what I believed.

"Ah, You see that's Danny Oppa calling, I wouldn't want to make him wait. Now if you could excuse me, Yoon Sena."

She pushed me abruptly while making her exit from the scenario, not forgetting to wink at the guy beside. 

"You're a handsome man," she said, 

"I hope I get to see you see you more often."

She bit her lip sensually, as if trying to seduce him.

Seongwoo to my delight, held up a stern face not showing any interest to her swanky approaches. Well at least there was something impressive about him. Not giving in to Kim Jisoo's old fashioned diva tricks. Not everyone in our school could do that. At least Daniel couldn't...

                                                                           ~♥~

 

"Are you okay? Because you certainly don't seem okay to me."

"I'm okay."

I replied blankly, turning away from Seongwoo. 

I was still hurt to see Jisoo's closeness with Daniel. The image of her phone screen displaying 'Kang Choding' kept repeating in my mind and I couldn't help but get angry and restless at the thought of it. 

"That's it? Is that all I get?"

He seemed to be utterly shocked by my response. 

"What do you mean?"

"Seriously, Yoon Sena? Is that how you treat a person who helps to keep you away from vexatious bullies?"

"I could have handled it on my own. You didn't have to pop in. I was gonna leave anyway."

"And you thought she was just going to watch you leave her blankly?"

Boy, that was a good realisation. Why did I ever think that Kim witch would let me leave without any explanation?

"Maybe she would..."

"Do you think those words are convincing enough?"

Okay, he was right again. Why the hell would she? 

"It just took a tad longer for her to leave. I bet I could have managed if it weren't for you."

His mouth was wide open in fervent. He was craving in disbelief, more like in pain.

"That's what I get for helping you? You know, my mom always said that there's no place for selfless and kind guys like me in this world. You have to be clever, you have to be profane, the world doesn't work on your terms. Now I know, she was right. I feel mutilated. I can feel my heart aching real hard."

I had heard about this guy having some experience in acting. Well, if he did, then I swear Korea needs better actors.

"You're an actor right? I don'tㅡ"

He cut me off before I could complete my sentence. 

"How do you know that?"

"That's becauseㅡ"

He repeated the same. 

"Woah I didn't know I already have stalkers. How many months has it been huh? Or wait have you been stalking me ever since I joined Fantagio?"

"I would neverㅡ" 

"I must say I'm impressed, I bet you fell real hard for my looks."

He posed like a model, carrying a wide smile on his face. 

I was really annoyed since he called me a stalker without any possible reason and didn't even let me explain myself. But what he said was partially true. 

I bet every other person he meets was bound to be enchanted by his healing looks. The amount of girls who were cheering for him in the Ethics class today was an evidence of that. On the other hand, I didn't want to repeat the same. I admit he is extremely handsome and charming but that isn't gonna make me fall for his beauty. I just don't really feel attracted to anyone in that particular way anymore. I don't get the tingly feeling, I don't feel excited about things anymore. I just can't seem to get enough of these feelings.

Ugh, When am I going to get over Kang Daniel? I'm sure Hana would kill me if she had the authority to read my thoughts. 

I was brought back from my thoughts to be reminded that Ong was holding the wrong side of his chest and this petty act of his wasn't gonna convince any damn audience in the world. 

Comm'on even my younger brother, Seonho knows that the heart is situated on the left side. That kid could do better. 

This was my time for a comeback. He was busy grooming his well swept hair before I interrupted him.

"Uhm...you know what, I think the heart is situated on the left side of your chest."

I remarked rather bluntly. 

"Huh?"

"I wonder how your heart was aching when you don't even know where it is situated."

"Oh. Hehe..."

He smiled sheepishly.

He scratched the back of his neck, whilst taking a little portion of his tongue out. The look on his face clearly showed that he was embarrassed. 

Awww. This jerk could be cute at times. 

I couldn't help but smile at his childish yet adorable gestures. 

"Well at least my petty act helped me see that beautiful smile of yours..."

I had never got complimented with such pretty words since a couple of months back and I couldn't hold back my cheeks from turning into a deep shade of pink after he completed his statement.

I shook my head, stooping low so that he couldn't see my reaction.

"Don't act all shy and timid, you stalker."

He laughed as he had noticed my shy actions to his spoken words. It wasn't the same now though, my head lifting upwards. 

"I'M NOT A STALKER OKAY! STOP CALLING ME THAT"

I screamed on the top of my lungs, burning with dense anger inside of me. 

"Aww, Okay...

Okay that went good. 

But you are one actually, otherwise you wouldn't try to bang on to me on my very first day to school."

Not like I was shocked or anything, I was kinda sure it wouldn't end up so smoothly. I huffed, giving up finally. I was too tired to speak any further.

"Seems like Miss Fricold has finally given in to Ong Cheongyie's charms."

I was baffled while he smirked overwhelming with pride. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter