TAKE 2

THE ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I heard footsteps approaching towards us while I was hiding under the table. Jinyoung even bent down to ask me if something was wrong since the way I acted after Daniel's appearance in the cafe wasn't normal at all...

Although I was glad to see this considerate side of his, I couldn't tell him the reason behind me hiding under the table. 

So I just told him that I was trying to find my ring which accidently slipped from my fingers when I was trying to place them on the table. 

That innocent puppy even offered to help! (Awww ♥) But I denied his offer. It's not that I wanted to hide anything from Jinyoung but I thought it would be better to confess it after we get closer...

It wasn't something I would tell a buy on our first date. Although interacting with Jinyoung in near future seemed like a mere dream now because I could see Daniel's long legs just a table away from ours!

I had been avoiding Daniel since the last two months and I wasn't ready to encounter him at this instant. I thought today was the last day of my existence, literally!

Untill I felt a hand on my shoulder, roughly pulling me up from beneath the wooden table. Giving me a bump on my forhead in the process of doing so. 

I turned my head to look at the person who was pulling me so hard towards the exit door that I could barely manage to bow at Jinyoung, which was quite an impolite and loutish gesture. I wouldn't like anyone having such a bad impression on me. 

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

 

When we were finally outside the cafe, hiding behind a huge trashcan. Hana was tired as trying to fan herself to cool her heated, red cheeks.

"Thank You! Hana Yah~ I knew you would come as soon as I texted you"

I jumped happily and patted her shoulder with a delighted smile.

"Yah! You couldn't even make your first blind date successful, making me run all the way from the convenience store to the cafe, You know it takes 10 minutes for a person to walk and come? While I had to run like a cheetah to reach here in 3 minutes just to save you from Kang Daniel???"

"But it was an emergency... I don't have the courage to face Daniel yet, I'll need some time...." 

I pouted innocently.

"If it was an emergency you could have called 911, you know?"

Her sarcastic comment got me burning up from the inside but I tried to calm myself down because if it wasn't for Hana, I would probably be in an awkward situation inside the cafe forced to answer all of Daniel's questions! 

"Okay, Okay I'm sorry I won't put you in such situations again okay? Now let's go eat something I'm really hungry~"

I tried to lighten her mood but failed to receive a reply from my friend.

"My treat! Okay? Now let's goooo" 

I pulled her away from there while looking for a good place to stuff ourselves.

"Araso...

The things I do for you"

I smiled at her reply, happy that I managed to convinced her.

"Btw how much can you eat huh? I guess it runs in the family have you seen Seonho eating? Woah! That kid can gobble down a whole feast in just 10 minutes!"

"Yah! Yah! You can't compare my eating habits with Seonho at least, that little brat is such a monster." 

  Daniel's POV

 

I was frustrated with Sena. I don't freaking know why she just cut connections all of a sudden. She just put it all aside in the blink of an eye. Not realising how difficult it was for me to get over it. Maybe she wasn't committed but she needs to know that I totally am. Yeah we went through all that, bringing many confusions in our relationship. But I wasn't ready for this. I would never be.

Jisung hyung patted my shoulder,

"Are you okay? Why don't you just get over her? That would be better for you and your career. I feel like you wasted two years on a girl who ended up betraying you for someone she hasn't even met before."

"No hyung, Sena must have reasing behind going on a date with that guy. She isn't like what you think. You just don't know her that well yet..."

"I don't know Dan... that's what I think... it's your decision now." 

Jisung hyung was worried. Generally because I haven't been able to focus on training well these days. She could have told me what she wanted me to do. I wouldn't force her to stick to me.

 

But I wanna know why did she leave at that very instant when I wasn't ready for her to leave? Why did she leave at that very time when I needed her the most?

 

There were a lot of things that I had to clear with Sena only if she could give me a chance. Only if she could let me come near her.

I don't know why she was acting so childish by hiding under the table and stuff like that. It wasn't like we were never gonna meet each other. We would definitely meet in school. Our winter holidays were now over and school starts from tomorrow so there are 100% chances of us facing each other at any instant.

"Btw, Daniel ah...

"YAH KANG DANIEL!!!"

Jisung hyung shouted aloud, bringing me back to reality.

"huh? yeah hyung, what is it?"

"I think Seongwoo is gonna attend your school starting from tomorrow."

"Ong Hyung??? Really???" 

I exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeah, I think you should talk to him about it. He was saying that his company's building is quite far from his current school. So he has transferred to your school."

"Woah!!!! Hyung I'm so freaking happy right now! My favorite hyung is gonna attend the same school as mine! I couldn't be happier ~♥~"

Maybe I won't be stressed out in school now~^^

I danced happily and picked up my phone to dial Ong hyung's number. 

"Yah if Ong Seongwoo is your favourite hyung then what am I???"

Jisung hyung folded his arms huffing cutely, trying to show that he's of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter