Final

One and Only Baby

AN: This is the blood, sweat, & tears era so their comeback happened at around october last year.

p.s: i love all the members okay? no hate for jimin or whosoever.

p.s.s: enjoy! Don't be afraid to write your comment! Thank you! :)

 

 

The month of September came and bangtan knows that this will be the start of their hectic schedules as they will have a comeback at the month of October. Sure, everyone knows that September 1st is the birthday of the most adorable bunny in Bangtan. Fans were tweeting about Jungkook’s birthday. His hyungs greeted him at exactly 12am. The #HappyKookieday and other hashtags about his birthday were trending worldwide.

 

Gifts from fans,family, and his hyungs made him happy. Jungkook excitedly opened their twitter account to see their fans’ greeting and as well as the greetings of his hyungs. Jungkook was excited to think that all of his 6 hyungs will tweet about his birthday because why not? He’s the maknae and he should have all the love from his hyungs.

 

Though, it’s Jungkook’s birthday, they couldn’t really have a party to celebrate because their schedule ended up so late and they need to get up really early tomorrow. So instead of partying, they agreed that they should only sleep after greeting him and tweeting about his birthday. Of course, Jungkook was sad about this but he couldn’t bring himself to voice out his sadness about not having a birthday party. He couldn’t bring himself to be selfish and take away those few hours of sleep from his hyungs.

 

However, Jungkook was slightly disappointed with his V hyung. Why? Because his V hyung didn’t bother tweeting to greet him. He was disappointed because he expected that all of his hyungs will greet him using twitter. With a heavy heart, he brushed off this idea in his head. He just want to think that his V hyung doesn’t really like tweeting.

 

Few days passed with their busy schedule and it was Rapmon’s Birthday. Same thing happened, getting home late, having the hashtag #HappyNamjoonDay and other trending, but the only difference was that the members throw a party for Rapmon. Despite their busy schedule tomorrow morning until evening, the members decided to still celebrate. Jungkook, on the other hand, was a little bit bitter about this but decided to think that it was their leader’s birthday and he deserved this party because of the things he did for their group. Still his V hyung, didn’t tweet about rapmon’s birthday so jungkook was quite fine with it.

 

The day of their comeback came, recordings here and there. It was pretty hectic but they are happy to see their fans. It feels nice to perform with a new song that they know their fans would love. After their comeback, some fans are eager to shower Jimin with their love and gifts as it will be Jimin’s birthday on October 13.

 

Soon enough and it was finally Jimin’s Birthday, though they have a schedule that day, the members didn’t failed to shower Jimin with their love by means of giving him a small party in the backstage as well as giving him gifts.

 

Jungkook, on the other hand, was sad and disappointed with all these things happenings. Sure, he was happy that his Jimin hyung is celebrating his birthday, but he couldn’t help but to feel a little bit jealous that his 6 hyungs weren’t paying much attention to him. They didn’t bother celebrating his birthday like this.

 

Jungkook knows that they were being filmed so he faked his smiles and cheers. He tried his very best not to appear in the video. He saw the smile that his Jimin hyung has when they give the gift that they bought but that smile become wider when his V hyung gave his gift to Jimin. A Gucci. Yes, it’s expensive as we all know but this wasn’t the reason Jungkook was sad. Jungkook never care about whether the gifts are expensive or not. He simply just wants his hyungs’ attention. He simply wants to be pampered as he was being pampered before. He wants to be still treated as the bangtan’s one and only maknae, their baby.

 

Few days passed and still Jungkook was being ignored. The members rarely pay much attention to him so he just stayed silent every time they are doing their work. Though, Jimin would sometimes bother their maknae, the said maknae would only ignore Jimin as he was the least favorite hyung (more like his rival when it comes to his hyungs’ attention). Yes, Jungkook was jealous of attention that Jimin was getting from the other members. Jimin here and Jimin there. Jungkook was tired of hearing his name.

 

Jungkook really tried his very best to stop himself from snapping at his Jimin hyung. Not only it would be disrespectful but also it would somewhat cause a misunderstanding to the group. Until one day, the group was given a 2 days off and they decided to just sit and talk in their living room.

 

Jungkook was really silent and pissed off at his Jimin hyung because Jimin was really clingy to him. Jimin doesn’t noticed that Jungkook was not in the good mood and kept bothering Jungkook.

 

“Hyung… Stop bothering me.” Jungkook said while carefully pushing jimin away.

 

“Look at this kid. Don’t push me away Jungkook-ah.” Jimin said while laughing happily and bothering the maknae again.

 

“Ah hyung. Seriously. Stop.” Jungkook said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

 

“Yah. Yah. What’s this? Jungkook-ah is getting annoyed at me.” Jimin faked his pout and acted hurt but he immediately hugged jungkook just to bother him some more.

 

Jungkook really tried his best to calm himself down but he couldn’t. He’s in a bad mood and this clingy Jimin is not helping at all.

 

“Stop! Why are you so clingy!? I already said stop bothering me!” Jungkook snapped before pushing away Jimin and standing up.

 

The members stayed silent while watching them.

 

“Haha. Why are you so angry? I’m sorry if i bother you.” Jimin fake laughed and apologized to the angry bunny.

 

“Who wouldn’t get angry if someone is so annoying?” Jungkook said back while still being angry.

 

“Yah Jungkook! Jiminie is your hyung! Why are you being so disrespectful!?” V, who couldn’t watch in silence, said.

 

“Hyung or not, he’s still being so annoying!” Jungkook shouted.

 

“Yah Jeon Jungkook! What’s wrong with you!?” Jin shouted while glaring at the maknae.

 

Jungkook glared back before turning around and going back to his room.

 

“What the hell was wrong to the kid? Who does he think he is? Disrespectful brat.” Jin mumbled.

 

“That kid was jealous. He’s been wanting our attention but no one payed attention to him.” Suga, whose has been observing the whole time, said the real reason.

 

“What? He thinks he can act like this if he didn’t get what he wanted? He’s not a kid anymore! He’s a grown up. He’s not a baby anymore and He’s not our baby!” V exclaimed and the rest immediately shut their mouths when they saw Jungkook was standing near them with a hurt expression.

 

Though, Jungkook immediately showed his cold face, he turned to the members and said that he’s going out for awhile before actually leaving.

 

“Happy now Taehyung?” Suga said coldly.

 

“B-but” V stuttered while looking directly at Suga. He didn’t mean to hurt their maknae with his words.

 

“That kid was with us during his teenage years. He looked so small and cute back then that we started giving him our attention. We pampered him so much and sometimes do things for him to keep him happy. One whine from him and we’re all by his side. We treated him like a baby and played with him. That kid has been craving for our attention since we’ve been so busy that we forgot that we still need to give our attention to him. During his birthday, we didn’t held a party. He never told us but i saw in his eyes that he was sad and disappointed about it. Namjoon and Jimin’s birthday came and no matter how busy we are that time, we still celebrated it with a party. Yes, he’s jealous with that. He stayed in the back not wanting to be caught up in the video because he’s afraid someone would notice. If only, you would actually pay attention to him and read him like an open book, then you’ll know how broken he is during those time we ignored him.” Suga said

 

“...” the members remained silent.

 

“I didn’t say anything until now because he’s been keeping it in himself and i want Jungkook to voice out his frustration about this. And no Jimin, he’s not mad at you. He’s actually jealous of you.” Suga said

 

“M-me?” Jimin asked.

 

“Yes. We’ve been joking with you and mentioning your name from time to time. I’m not saying that it’s a bad thing for you to be pampered by the others. What i’m saying is Jungkook got jealous of the attention you’ve been receiving. He snapped at you because he considered you as his rival and you’re bothering him. He thinks that you’re taking us away from him.” Suga explained calmly.

 

“But i didn’t.” Jimin said

 

“Of course you didn’t but that what was he thinking. Also Taehyung, we all know that you’re his favorite hyung. You stopped playing with him and he got sad after that. That kid is still a kid, Taehyung. His age says other wise but believe me, he’s still a kid. He still wants to be pampered and wants to be treated like how we treated him before. He’s growing up, yes, but he’s actually scared that we’re slowly drifting apart from him.” Suga said before slowly standing up and going to his room to change his clothes and grab his coat,phone and wallet then walking back to the living room.

 

“I’m going out first. I know where to find Jungkook so I’ll be meeting him and make sure to bring him back here.” Suga waved before going out.

 

Suga walked for almost 3 blocks from their dorm and stopped when he reached a small playground. Yes, this playground is Jungkook’s hiding place. Jungkook always go here whenever he likes being alone, with problems or not. As always, Suga will be the one who’ll find him and bring him back home to the dorm. Suga rarely or never mentioned but he cares so much about Jungkook. Heck, He even considered Jungkook as his son. I think it’s quite obvious that Jungkook is Suga’s favorite. He never scold the boy or swears at him. He still considered Jungkook as the innocent and young boy, he met before when they were still trainees.

 

Suga looked around and saw a figure sitting on one of the benches. Jungkook was crouching on the bench, looking at particularly nothing, not minding his surrounding. Suga walked towards the bench and sat quietly. Seems like Jungkook haven’t noticed his presence yet.

 

“You okay?” Suga asked out of nowhere that makes Jungkook startled. Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes and tears in his cheeks.

 

“Hyung.” He called out before hiding his face and wiping his tears.

 

“Why are you hiding your tears from me? You can cry all you want. I won’t judge you.” Suga said before awkwardly patting Jungkook’s back.

 

“I’m okay.” Jungkook answered softly, referring to Suga’s question earlier.

 

“Obviously you’re not. Why did i even asked that question.” Suga facepalmed.

 

“I’m okay hyung. Really. Thanks for coming here.” Jungkook mumbled.

 

“I’ve told the others about your reasons for your outburst. You’re jealous and that’s normal to feel.” Suga stated and Jungkook flushed red.

 

“I’m not jealous hyung! I’m just annoyed” Jungkook said quickly while shaking both his hands to dismissed the topic that he was indeed jealous.

 

“Yeah? You actually think that i’ll believe that little lie of yours? You can even kill Jimin due to your jealousy.” Suga said before rolling his eyes.

 

“I’m not jealous hyung. Jimin hyung is being annoying and i hate annoying people.” Jungkook said.

 

“Correction maknae. You ONLY get annoyed if jimin was the one who’s clinging to you, but if it’s taehyung, your face, it’s different. Like you got your most favorite candy. Admit it that you find Jimin as your rival.”

 

“Jimin hyung is not my rival. I’m not jealous of the attention he has been receiving.”

 

“See, i didn’t even mention anything about being jealous of the attention and yet you said it. It simply means that it is what you feel towards Jimin. Like what i’ve told you, there’s nothing to be wrong in being jealous. You’re the maknae, you grow up with us, you have the every rights in this world to demand for our attention. I’m sure everyone would want to give you their attention. We basically raised you up, you’re the baby of the group, no matter what.” Suga said before ruffling the boy’s hair.

 

“You guys raised me up. Yes. You all taught me a lot of things. Rapping,Dancing, and even English. You are all there when i needed comfort. I may be the maknae, but it doesn’t mean i’m the baby of the group. Like what tae-tae hyung said, i’m not a baby nor the baby of this group. I’ll never be the baby of the group hyung. Being maknae and the baby of the group are different.” Jungkook confessed before wiping his traitor tears that unconsciously fell from his eyes.

 

“We all know that taehyung likes to blurt things out when he’s excited, happy, or sad. Things that he sometimes didn’t mean to say. What happened earlier, is an example of that. I’m pretty sure he never meant that.”

 

“But what if he did?” Jungkook cutted.

 

“Even if he did, screw him. You should know by now that Namjoon and I treated you as the baby of the group. Not just a maknae. A fragile baby that needs to be taken care of. You know how our fans called the both of us as your dad? The fans weren’t wrong with that because we clearly think like that. You don’t know but namjoon and i talked before about having this fatherly instinct towards you. And what are you saying you’ll never be the baby of the group. Have you seen some of the videos in our bangtan bomb? They freaking called you a baby there jungkook.” Suga said before playfully messing Jungkook’s hair and that somewhat made Jungkook smiled. Jungkook loved the attention he has been receiving from his hyung and he wouldn’t want it to stop.

 

“Hyung, you’re right.” Jungkook admitted shyly.

 

“I know i’m right because i’m always right but you have to tell me why am i right.” Suga said playfully

 

“You’re right that i’m jealousy of attention jimin hyung has been receiving.”

 

Suga just smiled before ruffling Jungkook’s hair. They stayed silent for couple minutes until Suga noticed that Jungkook is shivering due to cold breeze.

 

“Hyung.” jungkook called.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“I’m cold.” Jungkook mumbled before looking at Suga.

 

“Not my problem. Whose fault was it that you decided to run away without bringing your hoodie? As i said, not mine.” Suga deadpanned with a small smile appearing in his face.

 

“Hyung~” Jungkook whined cutely while rubbing his face on Suga’s shoulder but Suga pushed him gently.

 

“What?” Suga asked.

 

“I’m cold!” Jungkook shouted before making his way towards his Suga hyung and hugged him to share their body heat.

 

“Yah! Yah! Move! Jungkook-ah!” Suga tried his best to detached Jungkook from him but failed to do so.

 

After few minutes of struggling from the bear hug that was given by the great Jeon Jungkook, Suga gave up and decided to hug jungkook back.

 

“You’re so squishy hyung.” Jungkook sighed before hiding his face in Suga’s neck.

 

“You’re a spoiled baby, you know that?” Suga said before hugging Jungkook tightly. Suga has always been wanting to shower Jungkook with affection but since he has this “cold facade” that  he was TRYING to maintain, he wasn’t able to shower Jungkook with the affection that he needs.

 

This is one of the rarest time where Suga could shower Jungkook with affections without minding other people’s reaction.

 

“I miss this.” Jungkook said softly.

 

“Miss what?”

 

“Affection. It’s lonely being ignored. I don’t like it that way.” Jungkook mumbled before wrapping his hands around his hyung’s neck.

 

“You won’t feel like this again. I’m sure the others will pamper you more knowing that they made you feel lonely… Wait! Are you crying again?” Suga panicked as he felt the part of his neck being wet.

 

“...” Jungkook didn’t answer, instead he tightened his hug.

 

“Stop crying. I’ll make sure you won’t feel lonely anymore. If ever, the others started ignoring you again, come to me and i’ll give you the attention that you want. Screw them if they ignored you again. Hush. Stop crying, Jungkook-ah.” Suga tightened his hug as well and continuously rubbed Jungkook’s back in order to calm him down.

 

It takes few more minutes for Jungkook to finally calm down and just hugged Suga comfortably.

 

“Let’s go, Jungkook-ah” Suga said while nudging Jungkook by the arm.

 

“I don’t want to go back yet, hyung.” Jungkook said still clinging to his hyung.

 

“Who says that i’m bringing you back right now? I won’t. I’ll spend my time with you before giving you back. I need my own share of adorable bunny.” Suga said before pulling Jungkook up and started walking to their favorite lamb skewer restuarant which isn’t that far from the playground.

 

As they reached the place, they looked for a place to sit and ordered whatever they want. Suga let Jungkook to order everything he wants. Screw his money but he’ll make sure that the adorable bunny was well fed.

 

While waiting for their food to be served, Suga felt his phone buzzed at his pocket. He pulled out his phone after Jungkook excused himself to the bathroom.

 

A message from jin hyung. He smiled.

 

To: Bts’ Min Yoongi

 

“Stop hogging the adorable bunny. Bring him home soon. We still need to apologize.”

 

Suga smiled before replying to the oldest.

 

To: Jin hyung

“The adorable bunny doesn’t want to go home yet. I’m treating him dinner, his favorite. I’m the best hyung after all.”

 

Few seconds later, he got a reply

 

To: Bts’ Min Yoongi

 

“Lamb skewers? Woah~ Another fatherly moment then? Yah, do you think he’ll like it if i bake him cake? As apology?”

 

To: Jin hyung

 

“I think so? The baby’s not picky anyway. Just shower him with love, he’s been lonely. Crying in my neck about that.”

 

Suga got so occupied with texting Jin that he didn’t noticed Jungkook slipping in the chair infront of him.

 

To: Bts’ Min Yoongi

 

“I still feel guilty about that! We all still feel guilty. Enjoy your dinner and bring him home soon, tae’s freaking out. I don’t need a crying young adult while waiting for the both of you. Text me when you’re about to go home so we can prepare.”

 

Suga just smiled and replied with an “okay”

 

“Who are you texting?” Jungkook suddenly asked making suga startled.

 

“Jin hyung.” Suga answered.

 

The food arrived and Suga started eating but noticed Jungkook hasn’t moved yet.

 

“What’s wrong?” Suga asked.

 

“Nothing. Just wondering if Jin hyung was asking about me.” Jungkook said nervously.

 

“Of course he is. Asking me where are we and what time are we coming home.”Suga answered.

 

“You think they’re still mad?”

 

“Why would they be mad?”

 

“I kind of snapped at jimin. I mean he’s my hyung and that was so disrespectful.” Jungkook explained before pouting.

 

“I’m sure they will let this pass. If ever, someone is indeed mad, tell me and I’ll throw them out of the dorm.” Suga jokingly said.

 

“Even jin hyung?” Jungkook asked.

 

“Even jin hyung and namjoon combined. Now, stop worrying and eat or else i’m going to eat all of this.” Suga playfully threatened.

 

Soon they both ate peacefully while talking about random things. After dinner, Suga paid for their meal and started walking out of the restaurant. He also texted Jin to inform him that they’re about to go home.

 

“I’m full. Thanks for the meal hyung.” Jungkook said.

 

“Anytime maknae. You’re ready to go home?” Suga asked.

 

“Can’t we wait until they fell asleep?” Jungkook asked nervously.

 

“We could but that would be pointless. Knowing Jin hyung, he won’t sleep until we arrived safe and sound.” Suga chuckled but decided to pull the maknae to swing his arm around Jungkook’s shoulder and started heading back home.

 

After few minutes of walking, they finally arrived infront of their dorm. Suga pulled out his key before unlocking the door and shouting “We’re home.”

 

The sound of running feet could be heard and few moments later, 3 heads could be seen.

 

“Jungkookie!” Taehyung shouted while running to hug the wide eyed maknae.

 

“Tae - tae hyung is sorry, baby! My baby! I’m sorry for the bad things i said. You’re still the baby of bts. I’m sorry, forgive me?” Taehyung dramatically apologized while hugging the maknae tightly.

 

“It’s okay hyung. I’m sorry too. I’m sorry Jimin hyung and Jin hyung.” Jungkook apologized before pulling away from V and bowed to jimin and jin.

 

“I’m sorry for bothering you kookie, i didn’t noticed that you were in bad mood.” Jimin said and jungkook nodded before hugging jimin.

 

“I’m sorry kookie, we’ve been ignoring you. As an apology, i baked you your favorite cake.” Jin hyung said before taking jungkook in his arms for a hug.

 

“Thank you hyung.” Jungkook said.

 

They all moved to the living room where Namjoon and Hoseok were staying. Both just wordlessy grabbed Jungkook and sat him in between so they can cuddle their baby maknae. Jin left with jimin to get the cake and the utensils needed.

 

They all talked and had a good time while eating the cake made by Jin. It was Jungkook’s favorite cake, it doesn’t matter what flavor it is, as long as it was made by Jin.

 

Bedtime soon arrived and the members were now yawning continuously despite eating sugary treats. Jin stood and clapped his hands to gather the members’ attention.

 

“I think it’s the right time to call it a night. Jiminie, can you help me put all the dishes in the sink? I’ll just wash it tomorrow. The rest of you can go to your respective rooms.” Jin dismissed them.

 

However, no one except Jin and Jimin moved because they’re all lazy and too sleepy to move.

 

Jungkook roamed his eyes until it landed on Suga. Suga also looked at him when he felt that someone was staring at him. Jungkook just made a slightly grabby hands towards Suga and Suga just chuckled before nodding his head and pulling Jungkook to stand up.

 

Suga knows that Jungkook was asking him if he could sleep at suga’s room through that grabby hands motion.

 

Few moments later and they’re now settled in Suga’s black bed. Both we’re enjoying the peaceful silence until Jungkook decided to say something.

 

“You’re my favorite hyung, do you know that?” Jungkook asked while looking up at the ceiling.

 

“Was that because of lamb skewers earlier?” Suga asked.

 

“Maybe?” Jungkook playfully added.

 

“Brat.”

 

“Hey hyung, you told me, you and namjoon hyung were like my dad right?”

 

“hmm. What about it?” Suga looked at jungkook and saw him thinking deeply. Jungkook turned his body towards suga and hugged his waist.

 

‘What a cute clingy baby.’ Suga thought.

 

“If you were my dads, who is my mom? Was it seokjin hyung? The fans said it was him. Was it namjin or yoonjin?” Jungkook asked curiously.

 

Suga just shooked his head, amused, to where is this conversation exactly going?

 

“Namjoon is for jin though but don’t tell the yoonjin shipper.” Suga decided to humor the curious maknae.

 

“If namjoon hyung is my dad, then jin hyung is my mom but what about you? If you’re my dad, then who’s my mom?” Jungkook asked.

 

“Why do you even want to know that? Usually, that what fans think about us.” Suga said still amused.

 

“Just curious. Come on, answer me. Hyung!”

 

“...”

 

“Come on. Don’t sleep hyung.” Jungkook keep shaking suga awake.

 

“Aish. You’re lucky, you’re cute or else you’re dead by now.”

 

“tell me hyung. Who’s my mom?”

 

“It was hoseok okay? Hobi is your mom or whatever. Just don’t tell anyone i told you that. Sleep jungkookie.” Suga admitted before hiding his blushing face under his pillow.

 

Jungkook just smiled before winking at his eavesdropping hyungs by the door and closing his eyes to sleep.

 

Let’s just say that there’s a certain ‘Hobi’ who’s blushing that night.