Falling

Angel of Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bye! See you tomorrow~"

People will always say that, as if they have much time.

***

Jiyong watched him from afar. It’s been a week since Jiyong followed that boy almost everywhere. That boy named Lee Seunghyun, but people called him Seungri. Because he is Victory. Well, not for Jiyong.

Jiyong stand still, but his eyes never leave Seunghyun. Something strange grow inside him, the feeling that he should not feel. He is supposed to be heartless and cold. He just doing his job without asking, because he knew when HE told him to do his job, that’s mean the person’s time that he must taking care is up. He never argued, because he knew that people have a time limit. Not like him.

He is immortal.

Seunghyun walked towards him, Jiyong doesn’t need to move because as always Seunghyun will always past him. For the first time since he did his job, he hates that fact. And also for the first time, he knew he has a heart, because he feels that it crashed.

“Seungriya!”

Different girl, same annoying voice. Jiyong rolled his eyes, hate the fact that Seunghyun stop walking and turned his body toward the girl. Meanwhile, even though Jiyong shouting Seunghyun’s name, that boy will never turn his body to him.

“What’s wrong, Jen?” Seunghyun asked and smiles. Now, Seunghyun too close with Jiyong, so Jiyong could hear his soft and beautiful voice.

“I have one more ticket to watch Music Festival, will you join us, Seungri?”

Jiyong really wants to remove that girl annoying smile. Unfortunately, that girl still have a long time to breath.

“Wah! I would love to, Jen. It’s the day after tomorrow, right? Sure! I will come.” Jiyong hates the way Seunghyun talked to that girl. Too friendly, too excited and too gentle.

“The day after tomorrow? He definitely can’t come.” Jiyong said, crossed his hand in front of his chest. He learnt from human that this feeling named jealously. He hates this feeling, no wonder there’s a lot of couple fight and no wonder girls or boys who falling in love crying when they saw someone they love, loving someone else. Jiyong finally knew this feeling. He done laughing and he definitely will never mock human anymore.

“Okay! See you, Seungri!”

“Stop smiling, .” Jiyong whine, “you will never see him anymore!”

“Ok. Bye!”

“You too! Stop smiling like a damn idiot.” Jiyong said to Seunghyun.

And finally that girl disappear.

***

It’s been a week.

And Jiyong turned out liking Seunghyun a lot more than he originally planned. And the worst fact is, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter