Pry: Part III

Dara And Her Seven Dwerps^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pry part III

 

Its been 5 days since Dara left their home. She doesn't want to worry her brothers, but she's upset and before she regret everything she might do that time she left. She went to the place she called her own sanctuary and healing place, no one knows where except her ex boyfriend Haejin, she never told him, but he found her before when they once had a fight and she went missing the next day.

 

She's somewhere in Busan faraway from the city. She's staying in a hanok owned by an old couple. The sea breeze and fresh air gives smile to her face every morning. The chirping birds and waves always greets her a 'good morning'. She rent the place for a week and booked it before hand.

 

She filed a week leave, she thought she needs some time to cleanse her mind and soul. She also needs time to calm her nerves. She never forget to message the boys everyday, she phones Yoongi, but as always she never gave him a time to respond. She's not mad with her brother anymore, and she kinda feel guilty when Namjoon updated her that their Jin hyung stays in review center more than their house. She knows Jin it's his way of punishing himself. She knows that Jin's licensure exam is almost up, and she understand why the latter reacts that way towards her. She never answer Bom nor Minzy's call, she will explain everything to them once she's back.

 

Dara walks along the shoreline everyday, she greets the locals she encountered or have a small talk with them, and on her fourth day, when she stirred from her slumber without the noise of the boys she made her mind that tomorrow she'll come back home, she missed them already, but a sudden heavy rain fall in Busan, the waves are wild. The old couple advice her to stay for a while until the rain stops because it's too dangerous to drive. But the rain didn't stop overnight even the power shuts down for 6 hours not giving her a chance to charge her phone and update the boys. She had no choice but stay for another day. 


 
Today is her fifth day, it's still raining but not like the other night, so she decided that she will have her dinner out in the Ramen House 20 minutes away from her place, she will walk under the raindrops and cold breeze after all its her last night in the place. She arrived in the store and eat to her hearts content. 

 

On her way home, suddenly the rain falls harder, thunder and lighting startled her, strong winds are  try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter