Series of flashbacks

STAY

I cant believe weve debut already. It just feels unreal! Like am i on a dream or something? By the way im Lisa, blackpink's maknae. My full name is Lalisa Manoban i am from thailand just like mario maurer oppa. Oh i forgot to mention my age right? Im 20 years old. 

The other members except for rosé unnie are 21 or 22 years old. Im actually the same age as rosé unnie is but she is a month older than me so that makes me maknae, the cutest maknae!!

Btw i dont like to call her unnie so i call her rosie and chae or sometimes chipmunk rosie, cute ey? Thats just how we all are, we are all filled with aegyo. Well that also includes that cold lady... 

Jennie kim i have to whisper that because she will kill meeeeee. Oh no! I heard some footsteps coming closer i gotta hide this camera!! Lets just hide you under the bed.. blaaag! Aish my door burst open 

Jennie: " seriously kid ive been calling you like a millionth time already.. the hell are you doing?" 

Uhm this unnie will never stop asking question. Theres only one thing to do... 

I have to annoy her with my aegyo!!! 

Secreeeeeet!!! I said in the cutest way possible with matching ehe! My signature aegyo!

Jennie unnie respond with disgust in her face " ugh stop with the aegyo maan!! Its not funny then she get out of my room. Haha success i made her get out of my room!! I'll get my camera first. I looked under my bed and there it is. Hey camera im baaack! 

That was a relief so where were we?hmmmmm oh got it i forgot to mention that i was making a memory video... for what? Well last night me and my unnies watched a movie about someone who lost her memories after an accident and if ever i will have an amnesia atleast  i have this to remind me of my wonderful life with my family, especially with my unnies. 

So i bought this camera to store as much memories as it could. So if ever i have an amnesia i can just watch it again and again until i remember it  and i also know that if that happens my unnies Will never stop until i remember  them

Speaking of my unnies. The first one i met is jennie unnie..... i look around first because she might be around here somewhere i'll just whisper it to you guys jennie unnie is my ultimate crush i dont think this is  a crush anymore since that stupid facebook post says that if a crush last more than 3 months its already love, the heck ive been crushing on her since trainee days 

Lisa widen her eyes when she realized something 

Waaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! Fangirling like an alien: lisa just run around the room screaming then she jumped on the bed and continues filming herself

Ehem sorry if you have to see that but yieeeeeeee im inlove with jennie kim i just whispered the name you already know why. winkeu! Aish that person is so gorgeous, talented, beautiful and most of all y!!! And oh! shes also super cute she just dont show it more often than i did. That is also the reason why im called the  living meme queen.... ive always wanted to be recognized as the living meme queen.

The only thing i hate about that crown is because im being shipped with V or jungkook oppa because they are the living meme kings of kpop! And i dont like being shipped to them. Wait i'll tell you a secret im gay! Means im not into boys!! ​​​​​​) you heard that? Good! 

I also think that they're also gays, cause you know fans are also shipping them together. They have chemistry tho.

Do you know what ship /shipping is? If not i'll explain it to you. Shipping is how fans are trying to find evidence of their favorite characters or idols of being in a relationship, they can search about some interactions between them or just simply read a fanfiction or fan made story about them... get it? If you still didnt get it just google it on your own. Whoooooo savage!!!! Hahahhaa sorry about that maybe i just learned that from jennie savage kim. 

Hmmm speaking of jennie unnie lets continue. I met jennie unnie first since shes already in YG entertainment when i first joined there. So let me just summarize it first then i'll tell you more stuffs about me. 

So yeah i first came in YG entertainment building because i was called by yang hyun suk, the ceo himself for an evaluation. Lets just say that i impressed jennie unnie so much that she approached me first this time. 

Flashback

just when i thought the evaluation thing will just be between me and the ceo or producers... guess what? All artist of YGE is in that damn room. Trainees, dancers, YG groups. Name it they are here. Im soooo nervous right now well who woundnt? Everyone's eyes are on me now. The only thing that lighten up this stupid nervous heart of mine is that i can see chaera sunbaenims holding hands.looking to my right i can see another trainee​ whose smiling at me ah no no no more like smirking while mocking... this girl!!! Grrrr i'll show you what ive got. I smirked back. 

I thought im the only one whose going to dance but hey i was relieved that all trainees like me are dancing too. We are in the middle of the dance floor when the choreographer showed up..

he looked around and saw an unfamiliar face and pointed to her 

Ah miss.... please introduce yourself

Lisa: " im lalisa manoban 14 years old i am from thailand. My passiom is dancing

He raised an eyebrow and said "dancing ey? By the ways just call me Mr. Potato" lisa smiled a bit because of the name 

start it already!!! ​​​​​​ YG roared making us startled 

Mr potato speaks " so today we will test how fast you guys can memorized a dance rotuine so lets start now!  Lisa you go here in the front same with jennie come here!  Then he positioned everyone. After that he taught us the whole steps just like that but luckily im good at memorizing steps so i get the steps even if i just saw it once. ​​​​​​

"Soooo who want go first? " he said i looked around first and saw that everyone seems to be hesitant  maybe they havent mastered the choreography yet. I was so preoccupied with my thoughts until i felt  someone punched my arm lighty " mr. Potato is calling you like for hundred time now" the arrogant smirking girl from earlier said " oh okay thanks but no need to punch me it hurts you know?" "I like it that way" she said this girl is quite annoying. 

​​​​nevermind i just walked forward and hope i still remember the dance routine clearly...