Chapter 1

A new beginning or a mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After hours and hours of sitting in front of this ugly computer, Seungri finally finished his project planning for the next video. Working as BuzzFeed was amazing really, getting to sneak a bite at the Tasty kitchen, occasionally appearing on YouTube, gaining new fans and always being able to interact with so many people was one of the reasons why he loved this job so much. However, on days like this, there is nothing that he hated more than sitting in this office right now. 

 

He knew it was his own fault for being stupid and going out to a party again for the third time this week but he just couldn’t help himself. He’s a full grown man who needs his dose of excitement in life and most importantly, someone to spend the night with. Seungri was not stupid, he knew that he was good-looking, scratch that, he knew that he was HOT and have a tremendous effect on people. Yeah, so if he was this fine, if God gave him this privilege of being this hot, why would he hide at home when he can go out and blessed others with his amazing personality and visual.

 

Well, everything would’ve been fine if he just ended thing at the blessing people and whatever but no, Seungri just had to be so freaking this past couple of weeks that he couldn’t keep his hands to himself and agreed to spend the night with anyone who dares to ask him out. So the consequences of that were that during his outing yesterday, Seungri’s hook up decided to take him to another bar and drown him with doses of alcohol. He didn’t really care about the consequences of his action last night but he surely regretted it today. He woke up this morning, finding himself sprawl across the floor in his own pile of vomit. His hair was a mess, he has a massive hangover and his living room was the definition of a pig house. Well to sum it up, Seungri did not have a very good morning and he’s tired as hell. He sighed in relief knowing that he finally finished his work and was about to get up to take a break when suddenly an obnoxious loud scream breaks into the room.

 

“LEE ING SEUNGRI!!!!!!! WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING A PHONE IF YOU DON'T EVEN USE IT???” Screamed Youngbae, aka Seungri’s soon to be ex-friend.

 

Seungri didn’t even bother paying attention to Youngbae, he simply continues his walk to the door, trying to think of what to have for lunch. But no, Youngbae gotta be a freaking midget prick and blocked the door with his body, preventing Seungri to get out of the office.

 

“Gosh Hyung! Can you please move your shirt muscular body out of my way?” Seungri dramatically cried, “I’m hungry af and I seriously don’t have time for your crazy antics today!” Said Seungri as he tries to push his annoying midget hyung out of the way.

 

“Umm, excuse you Mr Lee Seungri but I’m here to inform you that you have a meeting with YG and my production team today at 2, which is 5 minutes away from now” Youngbae sassily snapped back and made a motion of taping at his inexistence watch to show Seungri that he will be late if he doesn't hurry now.

 

“Holy hyung! I totally forgot” Seungri exclaimed in shocked as he pulled Youngbae’s hand and run as fast as he could to the meeting room. Lucky for him, he made it in time just 1 minutes before the meeting started although he did not fail to notice the judging looks that YG gave him when he barged into the room and interrupted YG when he was just about to start the meeting.

 

“Well, since everyone is finally here,” YG said as he put emphasis on the word everyone while staring directly at Seungri, “we may start the meeting now, Youngbae you may go first”

 

“Ok guys, we’ve been getting a lot of request from our viewers, asking for more videos about romance and the handcuff thing, so...” Youngbae took a pause as he walked toward the presentation board in the front “my team has come up with the idea of making a video about exes getting handcuffed for 24 hours!”

 

As soon as Seungri heard that, all he could think about was how dumb his hyung’s idea was. Why would anyone in their sane mind want to be handcuffed with their exes? Even if you ended on good terms, being handcuffed together for 24 hours was just too much! Youngbae hyung must’ve been crazy for thinking that YG or anyone in this room would agree to this idea. However, luck must’ve not been on his side today because as soon as he looks at YG, all he could see was this proud smile on the man’s face as he looks at Youngbae as if he’s in love with him. This in Seungri dictionary means something very bad is about to happen because YG will only smile like that when he’s thinking about money.

 

“That’s a FANTASTIC idea Youngbae!” YG exclaims as he stands up and gave Youngbae a pat “By satisfying both audiences, we will earn so many viewers for this video, which means more profit for the com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter