Free Fall

Free Fall

Have you ever anticipating something yet still dont ready to face it? I have.

Lets divorce.

The words linger in the air on one a blue afternoon. Bang Mir sat there numbly, motionless. His empty eyes are staring at the love of his life in front of him. His inner screamed, desperately begging for the elder to stop, to take back what he just said. Inside him was a chaos. Every part of him yelled, pained, hurt, yearned to do something, anything to stop the pain, to take the pain away. Instead, the outer of him sat there calmly and speaks ever so lightly like hes actually commenting the weather.

Alright.

His lover raised a brow, never thought he would that easily give up. Joon shrugged nonchalantly. The lawyer will take care of it and you just need to sign later on.

Mir blinked before weakly nodded. Yeah, okay.

Then Im going, Joon said, straightened his black shirt. I wont comeback until midnight.

The door was slammed shut when Mir finally found his voice. Okay, he whispered.

Now that hes alone, Mir took a look around their shared apartment. Its a good apartment with warm beige as dominant color. Every corner of their room represented them. The wall filled with their pictures hanging. Mir could look at each picture and told the story behind the picture. Its a pity that he will leave the apartment soon.

Mir got up from the red couch, decided to take some rest. He was sat back abruptly when his knees were shaking. The same goes on his hands. He looked questioningly at both of his tremble palms before his visions became blurry. He blinked and fresh tears fell down.

After the shock went away, his emotion was opened like a river. The pain his heart to the point he cant breathe. He buried his face into his palms, ordered himself to calm, to regain his composure. Broken sobs escaped his lips and Mir was too tired to keep it, so he allowed his painful whispers escaped his lips and echoed in the cold room.

I buried the words I love you deep inside my heart. When the time comes for me to say, the words lingered at the tip on my lips, doesnt reach onto you.

Mir laid on the bed, covered under thick blanket. He looked far away to the ceiling, like a broken doll. He doesnt remember when exactly the house turned cold and unfriendly. When exactly the house became a silent witness over their unending argument?

He brought his hand to clutch on his heart, trying to ease the pain he feels. His mind travelled back in time, to the happy moment when they got married at the city of light, Paris. He still remembered the nervousness he felt that makes him nausea. Back then the idea to legally marry seems brilliant. They wanted the world to know, to celebrate it along with them happily, so why not? He never thought it will hindrance them to separate.

They were happy. How long they were happy with their marriage? When did Joon finally decide that he doesnt enough and started to seek another girl? When did Mir finally get tired of the unending argument between them and turned into passively accepting?

Whats wrong? Mir doesnt really understand. It just hurt him to think that he doesnt enough, that Joon preferred girl over him. He wondered what he did wrong and he wondered how could he beat a girl?

Tears streamed his cheek, but he quickly wiped it away when the sound of door opened. He glanced at the clock and realized its three in the dawn. He sat on the middle of his bed, waiting for Joon to come inside to retrieve some clothes to sleep on.

Joon decided to sleep in the living room after their big fight last time. It seems like Joon cant bear sleep with him, or simply being at the same room with him. The thought about it alone threatened his tear to fall.

A moment later, Joon entered the bedroom. He walked right to the wardrobe, ignoring Mir.

Joonie? Mir called reluctantly.

The elder turned to his direction, quite surprised with the use of his nickname. He looked as Mir nervously fidgeting with his blanket, eyes straightly to his lap.

I wonder if you like to sleep here? he said softly. He then looked right to Joon and every traced of shyness disappear. It makes Joon taken a back. It will be fine, right? Since we are going to part anyway, the younger cooed when Joon looked doubt.

Joon thought of it for a while before threw his clothes back and change his pants into pajama. He then shut the wardrobe and joined Mir on the bed bare chest. Its not his habit to sleep with fully clothes anyway, he just wear T-shirt because he hated the feel of leather couch scratched his back.

Even if Joon already slipped off his clothes he wore before, Mir still could smell that sweet scent of perfume that lingered on Joon. Its hers. The scent filled the room. Mir lied back next to Joon, trying hard to shut his mind from thinking about it. He doesnt even cry anymore when he took a better look at Joon and found some red marks patterned his caramel skin. The hickeys started from his neck and ended around his waistline.

Mir closed his eyes and hes fighting the urge to open his mouth for yelled, swore, questioned, or vomit. He breathed from his mouth, calming his aching heart, trying to be able to breathe normally. Goodnight Joon, he said once he could believe his voice.

Joon nodded, murmured his goodnight and turned his side, back facing Mir. Soon enough, Mir heard Joon's soft and neat breath. That's when Mir finally dared himself to look at the elder's back. He found another marks, this time scratches, patterned his back, down to his spine. It took Mir all of his self-control for not to scream when the painful rushed blinding him.

He rocked himself slowly, whispered a comforting words to his soul. When the tears streamed down and sobs threatened to escape his mouth, he turned and bit his hand to muffle the voice. How alien it felt to see those marks, since he used to be the one to mark that lovely skin. Mir choked with the bitter agony, crushed him down to the bone.  He closed his eyes, wishing for a different reality.

My love, if only you could hear me yearning for you.

Joon was awoken from his deep sleep. He wondered why, since the bed is all warm and comfy. He also fell asleep fastest tonight, right after his head hit the pillow. He lazily closed back his eyes, trying to catch sleep again when he found out the reason that awakes him. It's that muffled sound, constantly bugged his ears. The muffled sound is disturbing. Instinctively, he turned his body to the direction of the voice.

He saw Mir's slim figure trembles quite violently that moved the bed. The muffled sound was coming from him. It took him another minute to realize that the younger actually crying broken heartedly. The realization brought sting of pain that hit him hard. He didnt think Mir still have that effect on him, but hearing his cry next to him, felt like something inside of Joon's die.

Mir moved and clutched his hand on his other upper arm, hugging himself. It caught Joon's breath when he saw a redden skin with a perfect teeth mark at the back of his hand. Joon watched until Mir's breath became erratic and short. It panicked Joon, thinking that the younger have a problem to breathe. Mir covered his mouth once again, muffled his voice even more. The view shattered Joon, turning his world upside down. Somehow, tears brim his eyes.

The elder closed his eyes on reflex when Mir turned to face him. His sobs finally stopped. Joon could feel Mir's gaze on him. For some moment, they stay like that. Mir's watching his love with puffy eyes, tracing his perfect shape of face. Mir then extended his hand and lightly placed it on the top of Joon's backhand. He watched Joon for some more minutes before he closed his eyes and let himself to rest.

Joon opened his eyes shortly after. He looked at their hand and let the warmness of Mir's touch sipping through his heart. Slowly, Joon flipped over his hand so that he could hold the younger's hand.

When Joon awoke at the morning, Mir was nowhere in bed. He looked at the tidy, cold, and empty bed next to him. He didn't like the cold and the loss he feels. Joon went to bathroom to wash his face and brushed his teeth. He grabbed a loose t-shirt, wore it, and get out. He thought Mir was going to his art class along with his friends, so it surprised him when he found Mir all fussy in the kitchen.

Joon almost never heard the younger cursed but the younger actually did when the dish he cook on the pan sizzle. Up to where he's standing, Joon could smell something burning and the dished doesn't look appetizing. "What are you doing exactly?" Joon asked.

Even in the mid off all the chaos, Mir managed to turn on him and smiled his captivating smile that did captive Joon. "Good morning. I, uh try to make some breakfast actually." He grinned sheepishly before focused on the burnt eggs. "Take a seat."

 Joon complied, too shocked with the sudden change. How long exactly since the last time he saw Mir smiles? He tended to forget how stunning the younger when he smiles. He also forgot about the racing heartbeats whenever he saw that smile. Joon waited until Mir served the burnt eggs and black toast in front of him. The copper haired then bounced to the kitchen to pour Joon some coffee.

Anyone normal should know that it's probably inedible. Joon gulped when he saw the crime Mir did to the poor eggs. He looked back at Mir, who sat across the table. The younger looked at him intensely and Joon somehow recognized the way those brown orbs twinkle with hope. Mustered up his courage, Joon took a big bite.

It needed twice the effort than usual to chew. Joon swore some of the dry toast stuck halfway in his throat. A moment later and this feels like heaven , Joon finally able to gulp down. Mir threw him a smile before he began to eat his part. The smile made Joon thought that it's worth it. He laughed with amusement when Mir's eyes got teary and his face became red when he choked by the toast. Joon gave him his coffee which the younger took gladly.

"How can you swallow that?" he asked rhetoric after a while, lost for breath.

The elder retrieved his coffee and drank it greedily, finally put in something unharmed inside his stomach. The coffee tastes just like how exactly he drinks it. Not too sweet, heavy, and warm. It touched him that Mir able to remember such a small detail of him. It makes him questioning himself whether he knows Mir as well as Mir knows him.

He likes ice cream, Joon solemnly thought. It's easy. The younger has a same taste like a little kid. But then he frowned when he realized Mir isn't only knows what he likes, but also how he likes it.

He drools over coco mint, strawberry cheesecake, and cotton candy ice cream. Of course he likes it cold. Joon decided he still knows Mir and felt proud about it.

"Joonie?" Mir soft called brought Joon backs. "I asked what you are going to do today."

Joon shrugged. "Noting particular," he said in nonchalant manner.

The younger absentmindedly played with his food. "I wonder if you could come with me?"

"What are you having in mind?"

"Nothing particular," Mir said in turn. "I need to buy several things for adjusted with the...you know, Mir said reluctantly, cant bring himself to say the word separate.

With the word hang heavily in the air, the perfect joy they just had disappeared. Joon averted his gaze, drinking his coffee solemnly. Mir on the other side studied his husband's expression. He watched when suddenly Joon's expression became cold and distant. A bitter smile escaped to his lips. Apparently, his husband was not someone he understands anymore.

Joon was saved from answer by the phone that decided to ring just then. He picked the phone and eagerly answered.

Mir once again saw a swirl of emotion flashed across Joon's face. He saw for a split seconds the rush of excitement before Joon hid it and his expression became nonchalant. Joon is always a good actor, but he can't really deceive Mir. The younger knew and dared to bet that it's her. How should he address her? Mistress? The image of Joon's patterned back popped in his mind, brought a lump in his throat. He suddenly had the urge to throw up.

The younger abruptly stood from his seat. He'll be damned if he stayed at the same room and hearing his husband cheated on him than pretended it doesn't matter. Hell, he wanted to shout, to throw something, everything. He wanted to scream for her to back off, or maybe he wanted shouted to Joon to stop played him, or maybe he wanted to curse himself for being not good enough.

His fist banged the wall hard in the empty kitchen. All the pain and rage he bottled up inside comes to the surface with the intensity that choked him. His whole body was shaking. He just wanted to stop thinking and do...what? What it is that he exactly wanted to do? He doesn't even know what to feel anymore. He'd say yes anyway. It's not supposed to bother him, since he'd say yes that easily, right? Then why tears pricked at the corner of his eyes? Why did it hurt so much?

All the jumpy emotions hit him at once, brought him to the brink of sanity. Mir lost his grasp at the conscious and he could feel his body's swaying when his visions darken. He didn't feel the impact when his body hit the ground with a loud thud. In fact, he didn't feel anything for the moment and he happily embraced that moment. It felt like heaven, the numbness he feels.

Next time he knew, he was cradled in Joon's arms. He blinked to adjust with the light, winced slightly when his head's throbbing in pain. Beneath him, Joon watched his every reaction worriedly. "Mir, are you alright? Do you feel hurt somewhere?"

Mir needed more than a few times to process what exactly Joon asked. His mind filled with the view of worried Joon. He frowned in the way Mir familiar with. The copper haired stared for a long time; saw the shine in those dark orbs that resembled worry. For that moment, Mir felt how the elder cared for him, he felt loved.

"Mir?" Joon called him again, subtly told him to focus.

The younger blinked before answer. "Everywhere," he replied. "It's hurting everywhere."

The weight of the double meaning behind those words once again shut them both. Mir closed his eyes tight. He didn't want to see that mask again. He fed up with the nonchalant and stoic face. Mir didn't say anything when Joon lifted him up, carried him to their room. Joon carefully placed him at the middle of the bed, didn't forget to stack pillows for Mir to rest his back.

Joon was covering Mir with comforter when his phone once again rang loudly, breaking the silence between them. It's the second time it rang since Mir lost his conscious. Like the first one, Joon seemed didn't have any intention to pick the call. As stubborn Joon to ignore the call, so did the caller to keep calling.

"You can go," Mir lied. "I'll be fine." another lie. Mir started to wonder if the only thing he could do is lie now.

"I don't need to go anywhere," Joon shrugged as if it didn't even worth for Mir to ask.

Mir turned his face to look the empty wall of his room. Even after all the pain he felt, every side of Joon just made him falls deeper for him. It's scary, his capability to love someone to the extend it killed him. If only he just had half of his feeling, he'd run. He'll leave and never return. He probably hurt Joon, tortured him so he could feel how he feels.

If remained as if.

I'm falter, torn, and apart yet i still fall for you.

Mir shed another tear that night, desperately let out his feeling. His sobs never reached his lips. He cried silently at the dark room, with Joon next to him. Mir rocked his body back and forth, whispered comforting words to himself. Joon baby sat him through the day, take care of him. It shook Mir to the core. Why he must be that caring and gentle when Mir should hate him? Why Mir doesn't have any defense when it comes to Joon?

The sudden arms that sneaked to his waist stopped his cried. His eyes widened when the warm air of Joon's breath tingling on his neck. "Shhh," Joon whispered on his ear.

Tears poured hard from Mir's both eyes when Joon softly turned him so they lied face to face. Mir refused to look at the raven haired and Joon didn't force him either. Joon his back reassuringly, whispering words that cooed him to stop crying. Joon brought his hand and wiped away those tears with his fingers. Mir closed his eyes, bit his bottom lip hard to prevent for cry.

The view was so heartbroken that clutched Joon's heart in agonizing pain he didn't know he could feel. He cupped Mir's both cheeks, leaned in, and gently kissed Mir's eyes. Joon then placed Mir's head to lean on his shoulder. He securely held Mir and watched until the younger finally too tired from cry and fell asleep. His mind was spinning fast. In his arms, he realized that Mir's too fragile, thin, and vulnerable. When did Mir become so small? Joon scared even a little touch could breaks the younger.

He winced when his heart's growled in sorrow. Guilt ran through his veins like a poison, numb his heart. He held Mir tighter, at the same time questioning whether he had the right to hold someone that precious in his arms.

Days passed quickly and both Mir and Joon lived in bubble they created. Through days they pretended that nothing's happened. Joon kept meeting that girl he dated, Mir will close his eyes and pretended that Joon is going elsewhere. When he was with her, Joon wished he was home, with Mir. The girl doesn't attract him like she did before. Anything Joon ever feels to her disappeared, changed with an empty shell. Joon with her, kissed her, touched her. Hell, he ed her, but his mind isn't there. His mind was home, with Mir. His heart locked up, numb, and empty.

When he came back, Mir will be there, smiling and welcomed him home. That's when Joon felt like home. Then they continued their role play as a happy couple. Mir once again will pretend he didn't see the marks that the girl patterned on Joon. His ability to pretend is very outstanding to the point Mir started to believe it as the truth. Mir created his own truth; see what he wants to see.

Even so, their physical contact were always platonic and near to never. They talked the topics that safe for their both zone. None of them ever mention about the divorce, about their life after and before that. They went somewhere good from time to time, telling each other that it’s for fun, lie even to their own selves that it didn't change anything between them.

Nights are times when their ability to pretending lessens and all that's left was an empty soul and broken heart. They got tired of pretended by the end of the days. Mir will slipped one or two droplets of tear. Joon found him-self fully awake at dawn, watching as Mir's sleeping next to him.

Their life built by layers of up and mess, regardless, it was working.

Till the time when pretend was not an option.

Mir sat motionless, waiting for the lawyer to come with the document. It's finally come. Both Mir and Joon can't sleep yesterday. They questioned their rare habit, though Mir fully conscious that it's because the day finally comes. Mir can't help from thinking how ironic it could be getting divorce at your husband's birthday? Or should he says ex-husband now? It's funny how fate plays with you. On Joon's 28th birthday, exactly six years ago was the first time Joon softly kissed him, gently cupped his cheeks and whispered loving words to his ear. Now, at the same day, they are ready to divorce. Mir can't even bring himself to wish Joon a happy birthday.

Joon showed his under pressured by stuttering anytime Mir talked to him and caught him off guard. The raven haired will curse after, the rare side Mir almost never saw. Joon doesn't curse often. Mir himself handled his pressured by countlessly fixed himself. He combed his hair until his head ached. He combed it all to the back, then to the right when all back looked odd in his eyes. Then he tied his locks into apple haired and untied it again right after. He wore t-shirt then changed it to shirt, and then he stripped from his shirt and wore a sweater. In the midway the sweater covered his body, he slipped it off and searched for hoodie.

He seriously thought of getting shirtless when Joon entered the room and personally dressed Mir with a white V-neck shirt. Mir drew his eyes with thick liner, stunned his eyes out. He dragged himself out before he lost his sanity.

The doorbell rang made the two on the living room freeze like statue. Mir suddenly felt dizzy and hard to breathe. He clutched the cushion as his other hand fanning himself, tried to get oxygen supply.

"I'll open it," Joon said, leap from his seat so fast that it's a wonder he didn't feel dizzy afterwards.  "Breathe," he ordered and like Mir's body was his, Mir inhaled deeply.

Mir squirmed, tried to manage the jumble mess called his mind. It’s okay, he reassured his self. It will finish soon and you won't feel anything. You’ve prepared. You ready for this.

He lost his grip when Joon re-enter the room with the lawyer. As usual, the lawyer was clad in a good suit. "Mir," he greeted.

Miraculously, Mir able to stand on his own feet and shook the lawyer's hand. "Byunghee hyung."

Byunghee sat in front of him, next to Joon. He opened his leather case and let out a map. "I got everything you both need. All is set. You just need to sign the paper and it's done."

The lawyer delivered the document to Mir, who accepted with shaky hands. Mir read the paper for a while, felt the intensity of word 'divorce' scattered him. He put the paper on the coffee table between them, reached for pen and opened the lid. "It will be done soon," he murmured.

He tried to smile and he did. He's smiling with tears fell to his cheek. His pen fell down from his hand and forgotten. He buried his face in his palms as he tried to control his emotion. Out of sudden Joon was next to him, his back comfortingly. The soft whispered Joon told him only brought the tears harder that before.

"You two need to talk. I'll be in touch," Byunghee said, gets up and left the two, smiling softly when Joon kneeled in front of Mir and plead the younger to look at him.

Every persuasion from Joon’s lips fell on deaf ears. Mir’s body trembled, tried to withstand the rush of sorrow. Joon once again worried the younger was hyperventilating. He slipped some of that copper hair beneath the younger’s ear and touched hand that covered his face.

“Baby, look at me,” he said tenderly, oblivious to the fact it pierced Mir even more to hear such endearing call.

 Joon felt a spark of hope when he heard a tiny whisper from the younger. He didn’t catch what it was though. “What is it?” he asked.

Ever so slowly, Mir lifted down his hands, met his puffy red eyes with Joon. “Just what did I do wrong?” he asked broken-heartedly it felt like a punch right in the gut to Joon.

“I don’t understand,” Mir stated, dazedly watch his own hands. “It happened too fast. One time everything was fine, one time you still smile at me, and the next time you’re missing from me.”

“Mir-“ Joon choked but Mir ignored him, his smoky eyes now tattered with a spark of anger.

“I need to understand,” he said, much to himself. “All of these drive me insane. What did I do wrong to lose you? Why did suddenly I have to compete with some stranger girl?”

With his shaky cold hand, he cupped Joon’s side face and asked him an unanswered question he had all of these time. “Why did suddenly I have to lose you over someone else?”

Joon covered the shaky hand with his own hand. He wished he couldn’t see how much pain Mir suffered. He wished he could just walk away. He wished he still felt numb, like he felt for the last year, so he could avoid this bleeding wound on his heart. “I’m sorry,” he told the younger, chanted it over and over again, like a spell.

The younger shook his head, almost frustrated. “No, I don’t want an apology. Just, please answer me,” he said, in the brink of break down.

The elder shook his head, droplet of tear finally fell to his cheek. “You did nothing wrong. Nothing’s wrong. I’m sorry.”

Mir laughed a bitter and empty laugh. His own tears were already falling. “It hurts more to know it’s nothing but all I have is crumbling away. How can it’s nothing? Am I just not enough?”

Joon jerked back as if those words attacked him physically. The sudden movement made their connected hand split. “No,” was all Joon could muster.

“Then what exactly happened? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS?!” The younger raised his voice. Then, after all his anger seemed to burst out, he left with the agony. “Why does it hurt this much?” he whispered, another wave of hysteria hit him.

All of the sudden, Mir found it hard to breath. His breath was erratic and short. He didn’t seem to get enough air to fill his lungs. He choked and tried to breath. Joon guided his head down, between his legs.

“Slowly,” Joon commanded. Mir started to panic but Joon firm grip on his shoulder helped him a lot. He tried to relax and regulated his breath intake. Joon watched as Mir managed to avoid panic attack, instructed him to inhale and exhale from time to time. The younger clutched his heart that burnt with another pain.

Once he was stable, he lifted his head and met Joon’s eyes. His eyes fluttered close automatically when Joon leaned in and close the gap between their lips. It’s just a simple touch of the lips but Mir felt his brain got electrocuted. Joon might be kiss him to calm him down, or because he pitied him. Mir didn’t care. He’s too busy savoring this time. Their first kiss after a long time felt moist. Both of them were crying. It’s nothing fancy, just a simple press of the lips but it shook not only Mir to the chore.

Joon pressed lightly, hand came to the younger face, tenderly cradled. He just realized he needed this, more than anything, more than an intake of air. He must be crazy, an idiot for allowed tears to pattern the younger face. They parted after Mir pulled himself back slightly, eyes filled with confusion.

However, Mir didn’t have a chance to process his internal state because Joon suddenly pulled him into bone-crushing embrace. It hurt, Mir was sure the elder’s grip will leave him some bruise, but he didn’t care. He wished Joon would pull him even closer so that would be no space left between them anymore. The contact brought another tears to Mir. He trembled in Joon’s arms, and the latter pulled him even closer, which almost impossible.

“What are you doing right now?” Mir asked, beat the elder’s back with his fist.

Joon exhaled and muttered. “I must be crazy to do this to you. I’m sorry.”

The apology made Mir sobbed and tried to pry himself away but Joon didn’t let him go. “It’s okay. Be angry. Hit me. I deserve all of that.”

He kept coaxing Mir like that, apologized and told the younger to express all the pain that built for the past year. Joon didn’t give any excuse for everything he did. He just explained that he was wrong and Mir shouldn’t apologize for something he stupidly did. Joon told him again and again it’s not Mir’s fault, and it’s not because Mir’s lacking anything.

“I’m a moron,” Joon spoke seriously, eyed the tear-brimmed eyes in front of him. With his sleeve, Joon wiped away those tears. “You should hit me more.”

The intensity of those gaze, the sincerity on his voice, brought Mir to let himself fell into Joon’s embrace once again and screamed his heart out, muffled by the elder’s shoulder. Joon accepted it, instead of ran away with the intensity of emotion Mir was expressing, he held the younger in his arms once again. Tear streaked his cheek when he heard those heart-breaking scream Mir let out.

***

Joon was wide awake in the wee hour. He watched as the younger’s chest rise and fell steadily. The younger was reluctant to sleep at first, afraid Joon would disappear the moment he closed his eyes. It took some time for Mir to believe Joon would never go anywhere, never again. He sighed while brushing stray hair from Mir’s face. His cheeks had sunken much and the trace of tears still clearly visible. Joon felt like kicked straight to the gut, regrettably remembered he was the one responsible for Mir’s un-well state.

Now that he thought about it, he can’t comprehend how the heck could he whipped by the stranger’s seduction on the dirty street, while he has this perfection waiting for him to come home. That’s crazy, he was. Joon was at lost for words, felt utterly disgust with himself. He thought about walked away from the younger’s life. Mir deserved better than his sorry . He would do that in a heartbeat, if only Mir didn’t hold onto him like he’s some lifesaver. Those eyes, which silently begging him not to leave, shoved a hot iron down Joon’s throat.

Even now, in his sleep, Mir still held on to him.

As if realized Joon’s inner turmoil, Mir shifted in his sleep and slowly opened his puffy eyes. His eyes clouded with sleep he can’t see properly. It made him anxious that he called for the elder. “Joonie?” he called, in the brink of panic.

The elder brought the frail hand to his lips and pecked Mir’s palm. “I’m here, Love,” he replied.

Mir breathed in relief upon hearing the answer. He tugged at his hand to bring Joon to lie next to him. “Stay where you are,” he mumbled, before buried his face on the crook of Joon’s neck and drifted off to sleep.

Joon adjusted his body to make it comfortable for Mir to sleep. He draped one of his arms to the middle of Mir’s waist. With their new position, Joon explored the younger’s face with his eyes for a while, thought about how to repay every trace of sadness he inflicted there. He swore he won’t ever let the younger cry anymore, not because of him.

It bothered him how afraid the younger and how he can’t seem to believe Joon. It’s fully his fault. But that was fine for now, since both of them worked to patch their relationship.

“I’ll stay wherever you are,” Joon breathy replied as he closed his eyes.

Yeah, everything will finally be fine.

 

 

Written By : Honey June

 


Hello.... I found this story in my laptop. I wrote it three years ago and completely forgot about it. It's almost finish so I finished it. I have fun reading it and thought to share it with you. Hopefully, you enjoy it as much as I do. ^^