Chapter One

School 2017
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! Park Jiyoon!! You better wake up this second or I'll kick you in the face!!" Her younger brother's voice boomed in her ears. Her eyes cracked open as the sunlight made its way into her eyes.

"Park Jiyoon!! I swear I'm gonna tell mom if you don't get up in 1...2...3...,"

"Alright!! I'm awake!! Stop yelling!!" She threw her pillow at his face.

"You better wake up now. I'm gonna shower." He threw back her pillow and left her room.

"What a jerk." Jiyoon muttered.

--

After showering, Jiyoon slipped into her uniform, not forgetting her nametag since she was the school's vice president, she needed to set an example to other students, atleast that was what the principal said. She grabbed her bag and headed downstairs.

"Morning."  She greeted your parents at the kitchen.

"Morning honey. Pancakes?"

"Nah, I need to get to school early and the teachers said I need to welcome new students who just moved here. Whatever that means. So... where's Jihoon? I'm gonna be late."

"He's still upstairs. I'll call him. Jihoon, honey? Are you done? You need to hurry your sister needs to be in school early."

"I'm coming!!" He shouted.

"Could you please hurry!! I have work at school." She urged him, feeling annoyed.

"Okay, okay! I'm here!"

"Took you long enough."

--

Jiyoon had just step on the school ground and the teachers were pushing her to principal's office. "Oh my god!! Jiyoon, you're late!! The new students had already arrived!! Park Jihoon! You're coming with us too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter