Final

You Again?!

Hanna's POV

I will not consider myself as a sasaeng just because I am present in every concert, music show and I also have back stage passes. I just consider myself as a lucky fan full of connections. My mom works as a music show producer and my dad works as a concert director.

 

With the help of my connections, I was able to sneak backstage at their concert and put my gifts for Minseok oppa. I placed his favorite bread and coffee and also a hand-written letter. I even went to the cafe early in the morning to grab the freshly baked bread.  I do this before the end of their every concert and I always see him eat it and whenever the members ask for some, he would not give them any an eat it for himself.

 

I saw in the monitor that the stage was almost done, so I tried to sneak out of their dressing room so that the members and some staff would not catch me. Unfortunately, I was late.

 

Kyungsoo went inside earlier than the other members. He actually looks irritable today. "Excuse me, outsiders are not allowed here. So it would be best if you go out before the staff comes." 

 

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to give the bread to Minseok oppa" So idols really have different attitudes on and off cam.

 

"Are you just going to stand there?" You see what I mean? He is mean.

 

The members started to go inside the room one by one and I saw Minseok oppa. He looked good even if he was drenched in sweat.

 

"Minseok oppa, here I got this for you. I always place these before the end of the concert. I hope you like it." It's the first time I was able to give him the gift personally. My hands were shaking when I handed it to him. He looked very handsome up close. He left me speechless.

 

"So you were the one who always puts the bread and coffee here every concert and music show? I always thought it was the staff because only the staff know the exact bread and coffee I like." He noticed me!!! He noticed the gifts I give. I can never feel this happy. He was very nice unlike someone I know over there. Let's just call him with the name 'Do Kyungsoo'

 

"I have a friend who works at the cafe you always go to. She told me what drinks you prefer and what you usually eat." I would like to thank my connections. Kim Sohee is my best friend who works part time at Minseok oppa's favorite cafe and she always tells  me where Minseok oppa was sitting and sometimes she asks me to hide at the counter just to spy on him.

 

"He does not even share the bread you give him even if he can't eat a lot because he's on a diet." Jongdae oppa pretended to cry and Minseok oppa hit him. All the members started to laugh... Except you know who.

 

"If you're done, I think it would be better if you leave immediately. Idols still have privacy right?" What a great way to ruin the moment. Good thing he was never on my bias list.

 

"Please excuse our Kyungsoo over here. He was actually not feeling well because he also had to film before going to the concert. So he is a little irritable." There we go! Another kind hearted member. It's Chanyeol oppa.

 

"Minseok Oppa, I'm glad to know you appreciated the gifts I gave you. I'll just send more breads so everyone can eat it. Bye oppas!!" I walked out the door. My best moment with the oppas were ruined by just one member.

 

A few days later EXO oppas released a new album. And of course that means they have fan signing events. Obviously I have to attend the fan signing events. So I bought the album.

 

I woke up early to find my best set of clothes and put make up on so I can be pretty in front of the oppas. I also bought bread and coffee for everyone. Good thing Sohee knows what the oppas order. I also did not forget to put hand cream so my hands would not be rough when I shake their hands.

 

I was actually one of the first fans who arrived at the venue so I can talk to oppas more.

 

It was finally my turn the oppas sign the album. I handed the album to every member and also gave the bread and coffee. "You really kept your promise!" Minseok oppa smiled and winked at me. "You really gave every member the bread and knew their favorites." Everyone received the bread with a smile well except for someone. And everyone knows who that someone is. His smile always fade when he sees me. Well I did not mind. At least he accepted the bread.

 

A few days later they had a performance in KCon in LA and with the help of my connections I was able to have backstage passes once again. So I did what I always do. I went to their dressing room. I accidentally entered BTOB's dressing room and the members were shocked when they saw me.

 

"Uhm... I'm sorry outsiders are not allowed here. So i think it would be better if you leave before the staff comes." Changsub said. I felt embarrassed entering the wrong room.

 

The staff saw me heading out. "Excuse me outsiders are not allowed." They were escorting me out and looking at me like a criminal. I did not know what to say because they were foreigners and I can't explain it in English.

 

EXO oppas enter one by one and saw me being dragged out. I couldn't be more embarrassed than this.

 

"Stop! Uhm---my--my---friend" Someone called from behind. When I looked at the back it was a person that I never thought would help me out. It was Do Kyungsoo. 

 

"Yes she is our friend. We asked her to come to the back stage because she had something to give us." I did not know Suho oppa is actually a fluent English speaker.

 

Baekhyun oppa and Chanyeol Oppa hugged me. "Friends!!" They pointed  at me.

 

The guards let go of me and the Oppas waved at them saying good bye. And when the guards left all let out a big sigh.

 

"Next time stay out of trouble. I knew you'd get in to trouble one of these days" Do Kyungsoo said.

 

"Sorry Oppas. I promise to limit going back stage." I placed my head down of embarrassment. "Oppa here are Korean food since you might not like Western food. I bought it early in the morning."

 

"Thanks. Be careful next time."  Baekhyun oppa patted me.

 

Because of the incindent that happened I limit entering backstage. I just ask my mom to give them the presents.

 

Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving) has come again and it's an annual tradition that our family goes to an orphanage. But since my parents have to film for Chuseok specials they already went early in the morning and obviously I slept in. So I went alone.

 

I saw a familiar face and I did not like who I saw. It was Do Kyungsoo. "Minseok hyung and the other members are not here so why would you follow me?" Wow! Why would I even follow him. Who is he anyway aside from being an EXO member?  So I just walked away.

 

Someone suddenly shouted "Gu Duyoung!!!" Gu Duyeong? He is best friend when I was a kid and I always stop by the orphanage just to see him. But I haven't seen him for ages. I heard he was adopted years ago.  When I looked at how Gu Duyoung looks right now I was shocked. It was Do Kyungsoo? How could it be???

 

"Hanna, do you remember Duyoung-ie? He was your best friend? Look how successful he is now." Jaehoon one of our friends said. I was still shocked about the fact that Do Kyungsoo is Duyoung-ie. The sloppy little boy who would always cry when I leave? The boy who was very cheerful and always want someone to accompany him in the bathroom because of the ghost? We were both flustered. "I heard you were a fan of EXO but you did not recognize him. He has turned in to a man now. But he did not get taller" why didn't I recognize him?? Oh god!

 

"So you are Jung Hanna? The pretty and innocent girl who always sends us toys every holidays?" What a description.

 

"Yah I'm still pretty and innocent!" Time for my revenge. "So you are the sloppy Gu Duyeong who loves to ask people to accompany you to the bathroom?"

 

"Stop talking about the past!" He hit me  on the shoulder. He really is not the commander for strength for nothing. It was fun to .

 

We spoke the whole night catching up with the years we missed.

 

"So how did you become EXO's D.O. And Do Kyungsoo?" I asked.

 

"I was adopted 15 years ago. My parents gave me the name Do Kyungsoo after finishing the papers. I wanted to contact you but I heard you left Korea a few years ago." How sweet he even looked for me.

 

"I heard you were adopted but I did not know you would be a member of the group I love now. And you being mean? What happened??." I said.

 

"Well I did not know you would change like that too." He reasoned out.

 

"But at least we saw each other. My best friend. Don't be mean anymore. And can I have passes backstage as your friend? So I can see EXO practice." I joked.

 

"Fine." He said.

 

He really kept his promise. He invited me to SM and introduced me as his friend. His aura brightened after knowing I was his lost best friend. He escorted me to Exo's practice room.

 

"Ooh is that bread girl? Why are you with her?" Chanyeol oppa asked.

 

"She's Jung Hanna. My friend" he really introduced me as his friend

 

"Wait Jung Hanna? I heard that name before." Baekhyun tried to remember where he heard my name. "Ah-ha!! Isn't she your first love. The one you met at the orphanage?" What first love???

 

Duyoung-ie I mean Kyungsoo ran to Baek Oppa and did his choking move.

 

"Yes that's what he always say. His first love was the pretty girl in the orphanage who takes care of him." Chanyeol oppa added to the tension Kyungsoo was feeling and Kyungsoo was turning red.

 

"Are you sure she is just a 'friend' or a 'girlfriend?" Baekhyun oppa said when he got free from the choke. Kyungsoo hit him in the arm and his arm turned red.

 

"Aren't you guys going to practice??"

Kyungsoo was flustered.

 

I watched them practice and they even look better when they did not wear make up and and wore casual clothes. It was better than just watching their dance practice on youtube.

 

After practice, Kyungsoo took me out to eat at Han River. We ordered chicken and stared at the river.

 

"So what was the first love thing all about?" He was flustered when I asked about it. His ears turned red. "Since your ears turned red, that means yes right?"  He covered his face because he started to get red all over. "So it's true" I kept poking him.

 

He kissed me on the cheeks. I was flustered. "Now you know the answer." I did not know what to do. "Yes you are still my first love and I did not know I would see you again."

 

"Our Duyeong-ie. I mean Kyungsoo is too cute." I squeezed his cheeks.

 

"Aren't you going to stop?" He kissed me to shut me up.

 

"I will not stop if you keep doing that to shut me up "  I . Then he kissed me again.

 

We just looked at the stars and made me lie down on his arms.

 

"Who are you going to save if me and Minseok hyung were drowning?" He asked from no where.

 

"Minseok oppa!" He looked at me with his 'I will kill you' face.

 

"Let's break up!" He said.

 

"Yah so we are starting to date now?" I asked.

 

"Yes but not now! Because you said you'd save him" I think he has been watching too much dramas. He is acting like Yoon Yoonjae so he expects me to answer that I would save him.

 

 "You are a good swimmer and Minseok oppa is afraid of water. If he's not here the whole dorm with become a pigsty because no one would clean it" I explained and he was convinced.

 

"Fine!" He was still angry so I kissed his cheek.

 

"Will you take back what you said about breaking up?" I poked him. But he would not answer. So I poked him again.

 

"Yah!! Stop. Fine I'll take it back!!" He was a little irritated. So I kissed him in his cheeks again.

 

The End!!