Reconcile and Midnight Cravings

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuta had enough watching Mark, Haechan, Renjun and Jeno ignoring each other. It's been a month already and his mood swings are getting worse but he cannot accept seeing the children being like this. This is worse than his mood swings so he gather the four up in the dining room and let the other children play (Jaemin is the one who leads his two siblings, as expected). Taeyong sadly cannot join this meeting due to his tight schedule but he just asked Yuta since the children loves him now ever since their vacation.

"Now that you all are here in this dining room, I want you all to sit down and enjoy the food that I prepared for you." He said as he took a seat on his own. Haechan nervously dragged the chair as he tried his best not looking at Mark's side. Mark, on the other hand, is still contemplating if he's going to sit beside him or not.

On the other side of the table, Jeno and Renjun are already sitting but the awkwardness are still there.

Yuta looked at Mark and Haechan and growled as he can see that they are not yet sitting on their places.

"Take a sit now!" Yuta said in authority that made the two follow the order. Yuta sighed as he grabbed the plate and placed some food on the four children. Haechan silently looked at the food and gave it a taste. In a matter of seconds, his facial expression turned sour and pushed the plate away from him.

"It's bad isn't it?" Yuta looked at the children, one by one. "Well, you're going to eat that if you still can't talk to each other like you used to." He continued and the horror of eating that disaster food made them look at each other finally.

Haechan and Mark stared at each other with their sorry eyes while Renjun and Jeno are about to start a conversation but they both started to talk, not knowing who will speak first.

 

 

"Hyung.. I'm sorry." Jeno said and took a glance on Renjun's pretty eyes. Renjun couldn't help but to smile at Jeno's shyness. He held the other's hand and kissed the back of it. "It's okay. It's me who's sorry for slapping you."

Yuta smiled at the progress that the children are doing. He carefully lift up the wine glass full of water and took a sip on it.

 

 

"Haechannie.. I'm sorry." Mark finally spoke up as he held the other's hand. "I didn't mean to hurt you, really. I'm just surely and idiot of making you wait like this." He continued and Haechan can feel the tears falling down his cheeks. "I swear, I want us to be even more but I'm still afraid of what will happen." Mark confessed and this time, Haechan can see the tears falling down on his hyung's cheeks too. They're a crying mess but this is meaningful since he finally knew why Mark always close the re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter