Surprise!

Surprise! (Requested)

 

Jimin walked slowly along the hallway with heavy steps. He fixes his hair and tugged on his shirt to make it smoother. He stopped in front of the warm room door and he sighed. It really hurts him to go in there and he hates it whenever he needs to come to the hospital. He just cannot stand the feeling of seeing the person that he loved lying on the bed, with a lot of IVs connected to her arm and having oxygen to be delivered into her nose. Jimin reorganized his feelings, sighs again and pushed open the door slowly. His eyes watered when he saw Laura, his girlfriend, lying on the bed, still fast asleep. He sits down quietly and gently because he didn’t want to wake Laura up.

Jimin and Laura had been dating for about two and a half years now. They’ve met at one of BTS’s fan meeting and Laura and Jimin just hit it off. While signing for Laura’s album, Jimin wrote down his phone number and winked towards her. Laura almost fainted when she went home and texted the number, it was the real Park Jimin. They began texting for a while and Jimin got a little braver and they went for dates late at night. They did got caught and there was a huge commotion going on in the fandom and with Big Hit but things all got well. Laura felt happy as all the fellow ARMYs were really supportive and so is all of Bangtan. They really liked her and were really supportive for her and Jimin.

Jimin looks at Laura and grabs her hand gently and pats it gently. He looks at her and kisses her hand. He really misses her bubbly and noisy personality and really misses the way she bickers with him. Laura had heart problems for quite some time now and she just had her heart surgery done. She was recovering slowly but it really hurts Jimin to see her like this. Jimin lets go of her hand and went to the washroom and just as he was about to stand up, Laura grabs his hand. Jimin turn and sees Laura smiling weakly. He sits back down and he smiles.

“Hey.” Jimin kisses her forehead. “Did I wake you up?”

“No.” Laura said gently. “I’ve been sleeping for a long long time.” She said.

“Good new though, you’re getting out of here next week.” Jimin said and poured a cup of water for her.

“Really?” She asked. “I really want to get out now. It’s depressing to be here. I need to run and jump and walk so much.”

“Calm down girl.” Jimin said and laughed. “We still need some time for you to be fully recovered.”

“You know what else is on next week?” Laura asked and winked. “Uh huh uh huh.”

“Nope.” Jimin shook his head. “I don’t.”

“Come on.” Laura said and hits Jimin. “Don’t be stupid.”

“What?” Jimin tries to looks innocent. “I don’t know anything.”

“Fine.” Laura rolled her eyes. “Let’s just pretend none of us know anything.”

“Come on.” Jimin smiled and lifts her chin. “The other guys miss you though.”

“Aren’t you guys super busy now?” Laura asked.

“Work is work.” Jimin answered. “But I still need to spend time with my girlfriend!”

Laura blushed. She knows that all of Bangtan is super busy right now, having their comeback and all that. She knew that Jimin is getting little to no sleep at all for the past few days and she can see that he is feeling more tired than all the other comebacks before. Jimin told her that V almost fell the other day and Jin was fast to catch him. But he also assures her that even though they are busy but they are getting enough rest these few days. Big Hit had decided to cut off some of their schedules and decided that they needed some extra rest.

“Laura.” Jimin called her. “I have a question.”

“What.”

“Is anyone coming over to take care of you?” He asked.

Laura had been living with a roommate in her shared apartment. Her roommate was her best friend and they had been staying together for pretty much three years now. But recently, her roommate had gone on a vacation to Japan for a few weeks and that means Laura is all alone now. Jimin thought that it would be such a fuss for Laura to be alone at home.

“Nope.” Laura said. “My mum wanted to come over but I stopped her. It’s too much for a fuss for her to travel.”

Jimin kept quiet and he looked at Laura. He smiled and Laura immediately knew what was he thinking.

“Park Jimin. No.” She said.

“Come on.” Jimin said. “It’s a perfect place. Jin hyung can cook for you and Jungkook and Taehyung can be a company for you. Well you should stay away from Suga hyung and Namjoon hyung cause one might be sleep deprived and the other might break you other than take care of you. Oh and Hoseok hyung, stick around with him and he will give you a lot of sunshine in your life.”

Laura laughed at Jimin’s explanation.

“And last but not least, me.” Jimin said. “This piece of art will be with you until you recover.”

“No thanks.” Laura said. “It’s too much trouble for you guys.”

“We don’t mind.” Jimin said. “Jin hyung had already cleaned out a room for you.”

“What?” Laura was shocked. “Are you serious?”

“Yup.” Jimin nods his head. “Dead serious.”

Laura gave up arguing with Jimin and gave up. She agreed with saying with them for a week and that’s all. Jimin got really excited and he forgot that he had schedule to attend to and he was almost late. He ran out of the ward room while telling Laura that he will be back. Jimin jumped into the car and the other members of Bangtan all were smirking at him.

“What?” Jimin asked.

“I wish I have a girlfriend.” Taehyung suddenly said. “So sweet.”

“I wish I have a girlfriend too.” Jungkook chimed in. “Someone I can take care of.”

“Shut it you two.” Namjoon said while laughing. “So did she agree to come and stay with us until she recovered?”

“Yup.” Jimin smiled brightly. “She just can’t win an argument with Park Jimin.”

“That’s great.” Jin chimed in. “I have already made a list of recovery meals for her. Seaweed soup, chicken soup and so much more.”

“Can you make some of those for us first to try?” Hoseok asked and everyone laughed.

Jimin was scrolling through his Facebook news feed and he suddenly remembered something.

“Hey, just so you guys know, she’s getting discharge next week and it’s the same day as her birthday.”

“Aha. I sense a birthday party.” Jungkook said.

“A secret birthday party.” Suga added. “She doesn’t have to know.”

“You boys are getting a little bit too excited aren’t you.” Their manager suddenly said and Jimin smiled.

“I do think so.” Jimin said. “What if we all get her a present, secretly.”

“That sounds fun.” Jin said. “Let’s not tell anyone what we are buying and show it together during her birthday.”

“Okay~” Jimin said and he already knew what he wanted to buy. He had already seen what Laura had been looking through the internet.


“You guys bought the cake already right?” Jin asked while cooking seaweed soup in the kitchen.

“Yup!” Jungkook answered. “It’s in the fridge!”

“Did you guys put up the decorations yet?” Jin asked again.

“Namjoon hyung is working on it!” Taehyung answered.

“For god’s sake don’t let him do it alone!” Jin shouted. And just as he had said that, a loud crashing came from the other side of the room.

“I’m okay!” Namjoon shouted.

“See! I’ve told you!” Jin came running towards the living room to see Namjoon have crashed the small cabinet where Jungkook kept his action figures.

“Hyung!” Jungkook was in disbelief.

“I’m sorry!” Namjoon apologised. “Guess standing on the ladder with only one leg is not a good idea.”

All of them were in a mess and they were trying to fix what they’ve made. Jimin had went to the hospital with their manager and was waiting for Laura to finish off all the procedure. He smiled when Laura walked towards him and he took her bag from her.

“Ready to go home?”

“Never been this ready in my life.” She said.

Jimin grabs her hand and leads her to the car. They got on and Laura was very excited. Although they had been dating for so long, this is the first time she is visiting their dorm. Before this she was really scared to g there as she was afraid that it might affect Bangtan’s reputation, she was really scared of meeting any paparazzi or any of their sassaengs so she stayed as far as she could from their dorms. But since Jimin insisted and ensured that everything will be fine, she was really anticipating it and was really excited. She didn’t know that the other members were at home, preparing a surprise for her. She thought that all of them were busy preparing for their performance tomorrow and Jimin was just excused. They reached the dorm and Jimin punch in the pass code. He leads Laura into the building and before she knows it, they’re already at the doorstep.

Jimin pushed open the door and the whole dorm was really dark. Jimin switched on the lights and Laura walked in. Before she knows it, she was jumped by all the other members.

“SURPRISE!”

“HOLY !” She cursed. “You guys!”

“Happy Birthday!” Jimin shouted and Laura stares at him.

“You didn’t have to shout like this.”

“Fine…” Jimin pouted.

“But… THANK YOU SO MUCH ALL OF YOU I LOVE ALL OF YOU!”

“Hurry up! Blow out the candles!” V said and Jungkook took out the cake. They sang the birthday song and Laura blow out the candles.

“We all have presents for you.” Namjoon said. “Hang on.”

All of them went to their rooms to get the presents they have prepared except for Jimin. He wanted it to be special and he wanted it to be a surprise to her. All six of them brought out their presents which were all suspiciously almost the same size. They had lunch together, all enjoying the food that Jin had made. Laura really enjoyed Jin’s cooking and complimented him a lot, leading to Jimin’s jealousy. After lunch, they sat in a circle in the living room and began to open up the presents they had given to Laura. Laura opened the one from Namjoon and she squealed.

“OMG!” She screamed. “This is exactly what I have wanted!” She added.

She took it out of the box and to Jimin’s dismay, it was the same thing he got for her. A Luvabella doll. Laura had been wanting one of these for the longest time ever but never got the chance to get them. They were not available in Korea and had to be ordered online and shipped across the world. But to Jimin’s surprise, he was not the only one that was shocked, all of them, except for Namjoon also have their jaws dropped as well. Laura continued to open another one and this time she laughed.

“Another one?” She asked. “From Jungkook. Aww thanks.”

She opened all six of them and all six of them were the same dolls. Suga and Hoseok bought extra clothes for the doll and so did Jin, who thought that the pink coloured pyjama is a must have and he had to order it. Jimin looked at Laura and he stood up quietly, walked to his room and took out the present. He unwrapped it for Laura and once again, she laughed.

“You guys!” She said while laughing. “No wonder you guys have such great teamwork.”

She lined the dolls together and all seven of the dolls look exactly the same. Jimin can be seen sulking at the corner, he thought that his present was the most special out of them but coincidently all seven of them bought the same thing.

“Definitely a bad idea to buy things separately and not discussing.” Hoseok said.

“Well… Since we do have like seven of these, we can I don’t know, play with them together?” Laura asked. “It can be great training tools for you guys to take care of babies.”

“I don’t know.” Namjoon said. “I might break this and break a real baby if I ever had one.” He added while picking up one of the dolls.

“They look creepy to me.” Suga said. “Like do their eyes close?”

“Hello everybody, I am Jimin!” V said and picks up one of the dolls and began playing with it.

“Stop it.” Jimin said. “I’m not a girl.”

“And I’m Jin hyung.” Jungkook said and picks up another one. “Yah Jeon Jungkook, do the dishes. Yah Kim Taehyung, do the laundry!” Jungkook impersonates Jin.

“I’m pretty sure that I don’t sound like an evil stepmother.” Jin said.

Hoseok and Laura on the other hand were changing the clothes of the dolls and were playing pretend with them. Jimin got super jealous and he stood up and walked to the kitchen. He didn’t know where to vent his frustration and he ended up washing the dishes.

“Hey.” Laura suddenly came in and pats his shoulder.

“You scared me.” Jimin said, almost dropping a bowl in the sink.

“I see that somebody’s jealous.”

“I’m not.” Jimin said and continues doing the dishes.

“Really?” She asked.

“Yup.” He answered short.

“You guys are so cute.” She said. “Buying the same presents and all.”

“But I thought of it first.” Jimin said, his back still turned against Laura.

Laura smiled. She likes it when her boyfriend gets super jealous over some small details. She hugs him from the back and snuggles her face into his back.

“I know.” She said. “My boyfriend is the best one in the world.”

“Promise me that you’ll only play with the doll that I’ve got you.” Jimin said.

“Now here’s the problem.” Laura said and Jimin turned.

“What?”

“They all got mixed up and I don’t even know which one is which.”

“That’s it.” Jimin said. “We’re getting another present tomorrow.” He added and turns back, still pouting and continues to do the dishes.

“You’re so cute when you’re jealous.” Laura laughed and continues to hug him tightly.