Chapter 13

Dr01d (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Alert! Unknown person detected in the tunnel!”



The screen in the living room area , revealing live footage from the tunnel. They all sighed in relief when they spotted Sunny heading for the door.

“Let her in.” Taeyeon commanded while approaching the door happily. Yuri stood up to get a serving for Sunny and set the table for her.

“Door unlocked”

The door opened revealing a very tired Sunny.

“Welcome back!” Taeyeon gave her a big hug. “Come on, eat with us.”

Taeyeon held Sunny’s hand and dragged her to the kitchen. Sunny noticed Bit standing in his charging station.

“It works?” She asked as they sat down.

“Yup, we’ll scan you after dinner.” Yoona replied, Sunny looked at her confused but decided not to ask.





“My dear right hand and, if I may say it, favorite colleague.” Professor Sliver said, getting Seo Juhyun’s attention. The latter was moving some equipment around for their next experiment.

“Yes, professor?” Seo Juhyun stopped what she was doing.

“Would you like me to request a young man’s assistance with our new creation?” Professor Sliver asked, Seo Juhyun blushed. “I’ll take that as a yes.”



A couple of minutes later, Eli entered the lab. He had minor but visible injuries all over his face and arm. He smiled when he spotted Seo Juhyun and approached her.

“How can I help?” He asked, the smile never leaving his face.

“We’re clearing the lab for our new project.” Seo Juhyun knew not to ask questions, specially when the guards were close by.

“Oh…” Eli nodded to himself. “So, you just want me for my muscles, I see…” He had a grin, Seo Juhyun chuckled.

“Right now, yes.” She placed her hand on his back and guided him to a chair. “But first let’s get you cleaned up.”

“Yeah, we don’t want any of my poor blood on the expensive equipment.” He joked.

“Exactly.” She joked back and they giggled.





Right after dinner, Sunny told everyone to join her in the living room.

Before she could talk, Yoona and Taeyeon explained to her everything they’ve been doing and did everything they needed to add Sunny to Bit’s database.

Once they were done, everyone focused back on Sunny, who looked troubled.

“I have good news and bad news.” Both Yuri and Yoona rolled their eyes, Hyoyeon shook her head. Taeyeon was the only one who seemed i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter