This could be fun...

This could be fun...

 

Jonghyun knew that he was adorable. He was cute, petite. 
Sitting on the floor in just an over sized neon pink and orange sweatshirt with small and very tight denim shorts peeking out at the bottom. His hair was tousled perfectly and he knew his eyes were sparkling like a puppy, young and innocent.
"What are you doing~ Key-ah?" He whined in a voice that was higher pitched than his normal one, his aegyo could make anybody's heart melt.
He was just 14, barely through puberty. He regularly shaved himself and fussed over his hair. He was short and had absolutely no muscle development.
Anyone might have thought he was a girl if not for his short, styled dark brown hair. 
He regularly thought to himself "Why wasn't I born a girl?"
"Yah, I'm coming!" He heard a diva tone screech from the kitchen.
Key, came out of the kitchen slowly carrying a pot of ramyeon and two sets of chopsticks.
His high cheekbones worked perfectly for him. He was gorgeous... so feminine, but masculine at the same time.
His hair was died a dark black with bits of pink thrown in it and he had his front bangs braided cutely off to the side of his face, framing his fake nerd glasses. He wore dark jeggings (Yes, he bought them at a girls clothes store) and a tight turquoise tank top with a lace-knit jacket. His eyes were lined thinly with eyeliner and mascara was lightly applied to his small eyelashes. 
He was Jonghyun's best friend.
Key set the pot down carefully on the table then sat next to Jonghyun on the floor, handing him a pair of chopsticks.
"So~ Are we going shopping this weekend?" Key asked, all smiles just from the mention of his favorite place. The mall.
"Ani... I was hoping we could do something different..." Jonghyun said slowly, testing the air.
Key's eyebrows lifted up slowly and his mouth opened in a small "o" shape just before a giant smile over took his pretty features. 
"Jinjja?! Omo!! Aigoo~ finally, Jong!" He cheered, already bouncing in his seat next to Jonghyun, who was starting to feel nervous and it showed.
key offered him a small smile and giggle while nudging him lightly with his shoulder.
"I'll be gentle, we'll have our first time together! This is going to be so legen, wait for it.... DARY~!" Key screamed, still bouncing and excitedly giggling.
"I guess... Can I top?" Jonghyun asked shyly.
"Hah, Ani. You wouldn't even know what to do." Key said in his usual snarky tone making Jonghyun's masculinity flare.
"And you would?? How do you know? We're both s, Key-ah." Jong said, his voice deepening slightly.
"Omo, if you act like such a man then I might have to let you top... Anyways, I've seen a few gay videos.. just to, you know, see what to do..." Key said as his cheeks tinted a light shade of pink.
"Jinjja? Well... arraso~ you can top, key-ah. But you better be gentle!" Jonghyun whined, reverted back to his adorably feminine self.
Key chuckled and planted a small kiss on Jong's cheek as he picked up his chopsticks and started to move around the ramyeon.
"Neh, yeobo~" He sing-songed as he stuffed his mouth full of ramyeon and started eating.
Jonghyun shook his head and started to eat as well, but in smaller amounts. He was still shaking his head as he heard key mumble "This is going to be so much fun..." as he giggled and tried not to choke on his ramyeon.
Jonghyun couldn't help but notice the hard-on key had and he blushed while looking away.
"Maybe this will be fun." He mused to himself as he and key continued to make plans for the weekend.