Insomnia ft Jaebum & Jessica

2PM - SNSD One Shot Collection

"Unnie,are you okay?You're having insomnia these days.I'm worried sick about you.Is it because of Jaejoong who dumped you?"YoonA asked Jessica curiously.

Jessica stared outside the window for a few minutes thinking about YoonA questions just now.Her tears started to drop.She felt very lonely and empty these days without Jaejoong.

"Sica?Let's go meet my new boyfriend !"said Tiffany cheerfully.

Tiffany brought Jessica to a cafe somewhere in Daegu.

"Jaebum oppa !"Tiffany waved at a guy who stared blankly."Fany ! What's bring you here?"Jaebum startled that Tiffany was smiling widely to him.

"Remember Jessica?The one who I always talked about?"Tiffany opened her conservation.

Jaebum tried to remembered who Jessica is.Jaebum stared at Jessica.She has a brunette hair color,a small cute face and a very stunning figure.

"Yeah..why?"Jaebum replied uneasily.

"We are going picnic right now ! I've packed all the things already.Sica..this is my new boyfriend,Park Jae Bum."Tiffany introduced Jaebum to Jessica.

"Oh..hi ! I'm Jessica !"Jessica introduced herself to Jaebum.

Jaebum was just staring at Jessica.She has captured Jaebum's heart with her stunning appearance.To be exact,he is falling in love with Tiffany's best friend,Jessica.

"What a nice weather to have a picnic !"Tiffany yelled happily."Fany ah...people are looking at us !"Jessica stated as she felt uncomfortable.

"Now..let's have sandwich and talk among ourselves.Oppa? Why aren't you talking?"Tiffany pouted.

"I don't felt like talking because I'm so hungry.Hey ! Aren't you eating that?"Jaebum said as he caught Jessica was staring at her own food.

"Okay..Now..I'm going to eat !"Jessica replied.

"That's the spirit !"Tiffany interrupted Jessica and Jaebum.

Jessica laughed at Jaebum who has a tomato sauce on his face.Jessica developed a feeling for Jaebum while talking to him.

After the picnic,Jessica went straight to her bedroom and wrote her love confession for Jaebum in her diary.She felt very happy and free from sadness.Jessica remembered that Jaebum is her best friend's lover.She felt guilty and threw her diary.

"What was I'm thinking?I'm crazy !"Jessica said a few things to herself.

Jessica felt tired and dizzy.Soon,she was fall asleep.

In the morning,Jessica went out early to buy some things.Tiffany was searching for her pink sneakers.

"Seohyun...did you see my pink sneakers anywhere?"Tiffany asked Seohyun who was eating at the kitchen.

"I saw it at Sica unnie's bedroom last night."Seohyun replied and then,continued to eat her sweet potato.

Tiffany quickly went to Jessica's bedroom and found it underneath Jessica's table.Tiffany found Jessica's diary underneath the table too.

"Maybe I can be a good friend by knowing her problems."Tiffany thought to herself.

After reading the 10th page of the diary,

"Jessica ! You like Jaebum oppa ! You betrayed to your own best friend,Sica !"Tiffany shouted at Jessica.

"Fany..please...I didn't.."before Jessica finished her own sentence.

Tiffany pushed Jessica and ran away.The other girls was so shocked to see the incident.Tiffany and Jessica argued for the first time.Tiffany finally reached the cafe.She went straight to Jaebum.

"There you are,Tiffany ! I have something to say to you !"Jaebum approached Tiffany as soon he saw Tiffany.

"What?!"Tiffany replied curiously.

"I...ll..i..kee...Jessica !"Jaebum said and sweat so much.

"Jaebum...you too ! You betrayed me too !"Tiffany was too sad to expressed her feelings.

"You know..I'm grateful to have a great friend like you.You are precious.No one can replace you.."Tiffany was interrupt by a bunch of high schoolers.

"Oppaa...follow me right now !"Tiffany stated.

Back at the dorm,

Jessica can't sleep as she was feeling guilty towards Tiffany.She couldn't close her eyes.She was worried sick about Tiffany who isn't home yet.It was midnight.Jessica went out and saw a dark slim figure outside.She approached the figure.

"Are you Tiffany?Tiffany !"Jessica yelled happily and smiled cheekily to Tiffany.

"Jessica?Aren't you mad at me?"Without realizing,Tiffany's tears rolled down.

"Why should I be angry with my own best friend?"Jessica continued and smiled.

"Really?"Tiffany's face turned bright.

"You and I have been through all things together for 7 years.I don't want our friendship end because of a guy.You can take him,Tiffany."Jessica stated with a serious look.

'No..you take him.He loves you more than I do."Tiffany hugged Jessica.

Tiffany went inside and Jaebum started to approached Jessica.

"So...we're alone together huh?"said Jaebum awkwardly to Jessica.

"Jaebum oppa..I like you."A soft voice whispered at my ears.

"Me too,Sica.I'm having insomnia because you.I dream about you every single day."Jaebum said sweetly to Jessica.

Jaebum took a step forward and kissed Jessica on her pale cold lips.

"You know what?You looked like a panda with your baggy eyes !"Jaebum teased Jessica.

"What?And you are not so bad yourself,Mr Jaebum!"Jessica replied.