Please Stay with Me: Forever

Please Stay with Me

 

Kyuhyun was sitting by a tree near the spot where Sooyoung disappeared. He sighed and hoped that he could escape this place.

 

"Aish, what do I do…" he mumbled helplessly.

 

Suddenly he was hearing loud voices. Someone was fighting over something with another person, and he didn't like it.

 

He stood up and looks around. "It must be nearby, since I can hear them very clearly." he said.

 

He walks around and stops when he noticed something happening, he was slowly fading. "Wha--? Wait! What's happening!?"

 

It took a minute before he completely vanishes.

 

&&

 

Sooyoung was panicking, what could she do? How can she save her husband?

 

She looks around to find something she can use. Then she heard Jessica gasp and say,  "H-He moved! He's waking up!"

 

Sooyoung immediately looks at the bed. Did he really move?

 

"What? Are you joking?" Yoona looks at Jessica with a doubtful expression.

 

They all looked at Kyuhyun and he didn't move an inch.

 

"But, he's not moving." Sunny said.

 

"He did! I-I saw it! He moved his finger." she said.

 

"So, the nurses in the hospital here are crazy?" Yoona laughs sarcastically, "Do you expect me not to continue with my plan with that?" she said. "Hmph, I don't think so. Dr., continue."

 

Hankyung was going to cut it when Heechul interrupted him.

 

"Wait!" he said. "Look."

 

They all looked at him and then at Kyuhyun.

 

Sooyoung's eyes widened as she witness something she had longed for to happen in weeks. Kyuhyun was finally waking up. She approached the bed and held his hand.

 

"Kyuhyun, honey, it's me Sooyoung." she said, tears streaming down her face.

 

&&

 

Kyuhyun's eyes slowly flutters open. The first thing he saw is the most beautiful face he hadn't seen in a long time. He moved his hand to her face.

 

"Soo…" he said softly.

 

"Shh… Honey, don't force yourself." Sooyoung said.

 

"Hankyung! Check on him!" Heechul said.

 

Hankyung immediately did what he's told. He ordered the nurses to help him.

 

"…check his blood pressure..." Hankyung kept making instrutions to the nurses.

 

Sooyoung didn't hear anymore, all her focus where on Kyuhyun. She his hair and his face softly.

 

"K-kyuhyun-ah… I've missed you so much." she said. “Please, don’t ever, leave me again… Please stay with me, forever… okay?” she added and hugs him.

 

Kyuhyun smiles at his wife. Though he doesn't much remember anything, and he felt like he was away for months, he was glad that he's back.

 

Sunny, Jessica and Heechul smiles at the scene before them, they were glad that it ended up well.

 

&&

 

Yoona looks at the scene before her, her brother was alive and she felt really relieved to know that.

 

Tears welled down on her face. 'I-I can't believe that I just tried t-to…' she thought.

 

She goes to the door and looks back at them again and leaves the room.

 

"I'm so sorry…"

 

&&

 

It’s been a year after Kyuhyun's accident and he and Sooyoung spent and value each day as if it were going to be their last. Ever since the accident, they became stronger.

 

Sunny and Sungmin were glad that Kyuhyun and Sooyoung are happy again, they could finally see the sweet smile plastered on Sooyoung's face everyday.

 

The two couples were also glad that they gained new friends. After Kyuhyun was discharged from the hospital, they still kept in touch with Jessica and Heechul.

 

&&

 

"Kyu, honey? Are you ready yet?" she asks through the door by the bathroom.

 

"Yes, honey. And please sit down. I don't want you stressing yourself." he said, coming in the bedroom and leading her to the bed.

 

"I'm alright Kyu. Now we should already go. The others must already be there." she said.

 

"Okay." he said, kissing her on the lips. "Did I say that you look rather beautiful in your dress?" he asks in a husky voice after he broke the kiss.

 

Sooyoung giggled and kisses him again. "Stop that! You know I'm no where near beautiful when I have this big belly, and I’ve gained so much weight." she said, "It's like I've been eating for a whole year." she pouted at him.

 

"Aww, Soo.. don't say that, Hyunyoung's going to be sad." he said, rubbing her belly.

 

"Aw, sorry baby, Mom didn't mean it." she said, then looks at Kyuhyun, "And who said that that's going to be her name?" she asks.

 

"What? Didn't we already agreed to it?" he said, looking innocently at her.

 

"No, I thought her name is going to be Kyuyoung, or Hyunsoo, or maybe even, Soohyun?" she asks.

 

"Okay, let's argue about the names next time, because if we don't go now Heechul-hyung's going to kill me." he said, leading her to the front door and out of their house.

 

"Why only you? Shouldn't I be included?" she asks.

 

They entered Kyuhyun's car and he started the engine.

 

"Nope, I won't let him. And besides, he said your pregnant, so it means he's going to kill two persons at once." he said.

 

Sooyoung laughs at him. Suddenly, someone calls her.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Hello my dear little sister." a familiar voice in the other end said.

 

"Hyuk-oppa!" she exclaimed.

 

Kyuhyun glanced at her and saw that she was happy to be hearing again from her brother, even though they talked last night.

 

"Yes oppa, were fine, don't worry." she glanced at Kyuhyun and smiled at him. "Wha--? Oh, well, were still thinking about that." she chuckles a bit.

 

"Where's Hae-oppa by the way? I miss him so much, he hans't been calling lately." she asks. "Oh, okay…"

 

"Were going to the church now oppa… Eh? You don't remember? And I thought Heechul's your friend oppa…"

 

Kyuhyun smirked as he heard his wife talk happily with her brother.

 

&&

 

"Really? They're getting married now?" Eunhyuk exclaimed.

 

Eunhyuk and his wife, Tiffany sat by the couch, with her listening to the siblings' conversation, she was really excited about Sooyoung’s first child.

 

"Wait, is Tiffany unni there, oppa?" they heard her asked.

 

"Yeah, she's here. I'll hand her the phone now." he said and gave the phone to Tiffany.

 

"Soo! I'm so happy to hear from you again. So, how's the baby? Have you given her a name yet?…"

 

Eunhyuk smiled, he was happy that his sister is happy again. Suddenly, the doorbell rings and he goes to the door to see who it was.

 

"Yah, monkey! It's me!"

 

He sighed and opened the door, "What do you want Hae?" he asks bluntly.

 

"What? I can't visit my twin anymore?" he asks, pouting.

 

"Whatever, come in." he welcomed his twin and comes back to the living room.

 

"Hyuk, when are you going to Seoul again?" Donghae asks.

 

"Next week. Why?" he asks.

 

"Well, I got my long awaited vacation from boss, so I can go with you and Tiffany." Donghae said, looking through the the couples refrigerator.

 

"Oh, that's good." Eunhyuk said, "Oh yeah, did you even call your sister these days? She misses you a lot you know. She's on the phone with Fany." he added.

 

Donghae immediately goes to the living room and asks for Tiffany if he could talk to Sooyoung.

 

"Soo, Donghae's here. I'm giving him the phone now. Have a safe trip." she said then handed the phone to him.

 

"Soo, how are you? I missed you." he said.

 

"Hae-oppa! Me too, you haven't been calling lately." Sooyoung said.

 

"Well, I've been busy." he said. "Hey, I'm going with Hyuk next week to Seoul."

 

"Really? I thought you couldn't come? Well, I'm glad that your schedule finally loosens up." she said happily.

 

Donghae's really happy that his sister is happy; the only thing that the twins are concerned about other than their personal lives is their sister. She’s the most important person in their life.

 

They talked for a while then they hung up.

 

&&

 

Sunny and Sungmin arrives at the church on time, and looks for the couple that’s going to be married.

 

“Where are they?” Sunny asks.

 

“Yah! It’s a good thing you guys made it on time!” someone familiar shouts at them.

 

“Heechul-hyung! You don’t have to shout! We’re at a church!” Sungmin said.

 

“Aish, honestly, where’s the brat and that shikshin?” he asks them. “I swear I’ll kill that brat when they arrive.”

 

Sunny giggle and Sungmin smirks, Heechul really likes the KyuYoung couple. He’s really fond of them.

 

“Well, don’t worry about them, is your bride here yet?” Sunny asks.

 

Heechul just looks at her and sighs, “Weddings are really stressful.” He said and walks away, going to call Jessica.

 

Sunny and Sungmin just smiled, when it comes to Jessica, he turns into someone else, which the kind-hearted Heechul.

 

In a matter of minutes, the KyuYoung couple finally arrives, with Kyuhyun helping Sooyoung, and seated her on a nearby chair. Sunny and Sungmin approaches them.

 

“Soo!” Sunny calls her excitedly.

 

“Oh, Sunny! You’re early.” Sooyoung said.

 

“Yeah, well, Minnie doesn’t want to get killed by Heechul-oppa.” She said and giggled.

 

“Well, Kyu here has the same worry too.” Sooyoung giggled too.

 

Kyuhyun was about to say something when Heechul arrives.

 

“Yah! About time you got here!” Heechul shouted at Kyuhyun.

 

“Hello hyung.” He said and looks around then said, “Has Jessica already realized her grave mistake?”  he smirked.

 

Sooyoung and Sunny laughs, Sungmin nudged Kyuhyun.

 

“Yah! Shut up brat!” Heechul hits him by the shoulder. “I can’t believe you married a jerk like him.” Heechul said to Sooyoung, laughing.

 

“He’s the jerk that I love oppa.” She said, smiling. “Unfortunately.” She added, earning laughter from her friends.

 

“What do you mean by that huh? Babe?” Kyuhyun whispers in her ear, sending a tingling feeling up her spine.

 

“Hey! Get a room!” Sungmin said.

 

“Stop that brat! Let’s go! Sica’s here, we’re going to start now.” Heechul said, nervously, though he didn’t show.

 

“Oh, hyung, don’t be nervous. It’s going to be alright.” Kyuhyun said, chuckling.

 

“Sooyoung, control your husband, or you’re not going to see him again.” He said jokingly, while glaring at Kyuhyun.

 

Sooyoung and Kyuhyun looked at each other and exchanged grins, and walks to their seats.

 

&&

 

Jessica walks the isle in a very graceful manner. She wore an elegant dress, it’s tail dragging as she walks. It emphasized her features.

 

The wedding went through smoothly, and they clapped when the couple shared their kiss.

 

Sooyoung tried hard not to show that she was in pain, which she was; she’d been trying to hide it all throughout the wedding. She didn’t want them to worry.

 

“Baby, what’s happening?” she whispers quietly to her belly.

 

Kyuhyun glances at her and then notices that something was wrong. Her look on her face says it all.

 

“Soo, what’s wrong?” Kyuhyun asks.

 

“Uhh, nothing honey. I’m okay—ahh!” she shouted in pain.

 

The people in the church turned in their direction. Their friends immediately approach them.

 

“Soo! What’s wrong?” they all asks.

 

“Soo, what is it? Are you hurting?” Kyuhyun asks.

 

“I-I don’t know… But it’s m-my b-belly… it’s hurting to much… ah!” she said as another contraction happened.

 

“Soo, when is your due again?” Heechul asks, as he was her doctor.

 

“I-it’s still late this month, I think…” she said.

 

Suddenly, Jessica gasps.

 

“O-oppa! Her water just broke!” she exclaims.

 

“W-wha--?” Sooyoung looks down but she couldn’t see anything as her belly was too big.

 

Kyuhyun looks at her with a confused expression on his face. It was a mixture of worry and joy.

 

“K-kyu, what’s with… your, weird expression…?” she chuckles a bit, but because the pain was too much, it came out as a cry of pain.

 

“Hush! Let’s get you to a hospital!” Jessica said.

 

Everyone immediately helps Sooyoung out of the church and into the car, Kyuhyuh immediately starts the engine.

 

“Soo, breath in, breath out, do it simultaneously.” Jessica said, demonstrating to Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung did what she’s told. She can’t believe that she was going to have her baby, her baby to Kyuhyun. She was happy.

 

&&

 

After the delivery, Sooyoung was resting soundly in her room. Kyuhyun entered the room. He walks towards Sooyoung and gently her hair and face.

 

Sooyoung stirs and flutters her eyes open. She smiled as soon as she saw her husband.

 

“Soo, did I wake you up? Mianhae…” he said softly and kissed her forehead.

 

Sooyoung shook her head, “No, I wasn’t really sleeping anyway.” She said and smiled.

 

“Soo… I… I just want to thank you… for giving a gift that I could cherish all my life…” he said then smiled at her, “I promise you, I’ll take care of you and our baby. I promise to be the best husband and appa in the world.” He added.

 

“I know you will.” She smiled and tears welled up in her eyes. “I should be thanking you… for coming back to me, and giving me a baby…”

 

They smiled and stared at each other for a moment, then the door opens and the group enters together with the baby.

 

Though Heechul and Jessica were still in their wedding attire, they didn’t hesitate to help the couple, Heechul was the one to deliver Sooyoung’s child and now Jessica the nurse was carrying the baby and goes to Sooyoung.

 

“Isn’t she beautiful?” Jessica said, smiling at them.

 

Sooyung nodded and took the baby to her arms. She looked up at Kyuhyun with tears in her eyes and a precious smile plastered on her face. “Kyu, what do we call her?”

 

The group suddenly burst out there answers.

 

“Soohyun!” Sunny and Sungmin said.

 

“Younghyun!” Jessica said.

 

“Aish, stop! You should let them decide. I prefer Hyunyoung though.” He said as he smirked.

 

The couple just looked at them, and they all burst out laughing.

 

“I think we’ll call her… Kyuyoung.” He said and smiled and gave each Sooyoung and Kyuyoung a kiss.

 

“Annyeong Kyuyoung…” Sooyoung said with a smile.

 

-THE END-

a/n: soooo, what do you think?? >.< please forgive me for being stupid  -__-  please forgive the errors in this fic... >.< please tell me your thoughts and comment ^^ thanks sooo much for reading it :DD