way back into love

way back into love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Hi Babe”

“Hi hyunwoo”

“what’s wrong?”

“where are you?”

“me?.. ehmmm..I..I” just before hyunwoo finish his word kihyun cut him as he know what the other doing by heart.

“with your girl?”

“WHA..?? No wha..what do you mean? I’m home” hyunwoo stuttered with his word as he is shocked to what kihyun said.

“you know it hurt when you lie to me, I know it beib. Don’t lie to me anymore hm?. I can’t endure it”

“kihyun-ah.. I..I”  he can’t deny it but he don’t want to hurt the little guy, that’s why he don’t know how to react to this.

“It’s ok, you don’t have to explain because it will hurt me more”

“then what do you want me to do?”

There is a long silence before kihyun finally spoke up

“hyunwoo-ah….let’s break up, I know it all along that your heart is not for me anymore yet I playing dumb and having hope in you. But now I’m tired. So let’s break up. Let’s go in our way from now on“ kihyun can’t endure it anymore, he had tried to stop his tears but the pain in his heart is just too much. He can’t handle it. He always knew this day will come but yet his heart, his brain, his whole body still can’t accept it.

“kihyun-ah…

“hyung.. I love you, do you ever love me for this 3 years we’ve been together?”

It took several minute until hyunwoo come to the answer, he sigh deep as he tries to spoke to the younger

“I was love you”

“haahh thankyou..at least I know that you ever love me,” in his tears kihyung still tried to smile, his earnest smile. He will just let the man go.

“kihyun-ah… where are you? Let’s meet. I don’t want to talk about it via phone. Let’s settle it together huh?”

“I don’t think your girlfriend will be amused if her lover going to meet his ex”

“you are not my ex yet.. you are still my lover”

“don’t say that. You will hurt her”

“kihyun-ah…

“Hyung, thankyou for this past 3 years. Together with you is the most beautiful memory I’ve ever had in my life. Thankyou for being apart of my life journey, I was happy, genuinely happy, and I hope you were too.  Even though we ended up like this, I never regretted every single day with you. Haah.. I’m sorry if I couldn’t be a good lover until you decided to find another love. I understand. Hyung, I love you and I will always, but you don’t have to worry about me, I’m going to live my life to the fullest. Thankyou for your heart. Now goodbye.”

 After saying goodbye he just hang up the phone as he can’t handle it anymore, because all the memory of them being together come rushing to his mind, and he is on the edge to acknowledge that it will be just a memory for him and maybe those beautiful memory is nothing for the other one. But he promised to himself that he will treasure by his heart every single day remain for him. He cried in silence as his knees giving up, he just sit and still. Trying to holding up, he hug the phone and cried as much as he could.

“kihyun?.. kihyun-ah! Haah” at the other side, hyunwoo tried to keep up with it.

He knew that he is messed up, he never know that hearing sad tones of kihyun will make his heart hurt like hell. He could feel a big lump in his chest and without knowing it the tears start to wailing up. he felt like he is hit by the regret and guilty toward his now ex-boyfriend. He cried his heart out that night together with the pouring rain outside the window.

That night is the witness of how broken the two men because of the love they ever had.

 

“kihyun hyung” just in the right time kihyun can bring back his composure, he felt a soft touch in his shoulder, he turn around and found his little brother staring at him with a sympathy in his eyes.

“changkyun-ah” kihyun give him a warmest smile he could gave at that moment

“hyung, I don’t think it is a good idea”

“it is a good idea, let’s go, the doctors have been waiting, you will take care of me right?”

“of course hyung, you are my brother after all”

“thankyou changkyun-ah, at time like this family is something you can count on”

“actually if you tell hyunwoo hyung the truth I can bet he is going to be here in any minute”

“he had someone to take care of, he will not come. Come on we’ve been wasting a lot of time”

With that both of them go to walk back together. Changkyun help him to walk as kihyun feels so weak and the IV on his hand didn’t help at all.

 

 1 weeks later

“let’s break up”

“what? Oppa! You want to break up with me?”

“I’m sorry but I don’t love you anymore and I don’t think this relationship will be working out”

Slap!

“you dare to say that to me??  ok! If that’s what you want. I don’t need a gay boyfriend like you too. Hah! You think I don’t know about it? You and your gay friend?” hyunwoo just look at her in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter