Badluck (1/2)

143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah let's go grab our lunch" Mingyu said while I'm packing my bags. I nod at him and quickly look at the direction of the new student. I wanted to apologize as soon as possible. Yet besides, I need to introduce myself to him. Well I’m Choi Seungcheol! Everyone should know me! (I’m a bit exaggerated there) I don’t want someone to hate me though I don’t care if my best friend hates me since I don’t need to impress him since I’m running to be the next student council president. Yeah, I know I’m good.

 

"Choi Seungcheol, are you listening?" Ah I didn't know an idiot keeps talking to me "Sorry, what is it again?"

 

"I said I'm hungry! Let's go!" I completely restrain when he pushed me out of the room "yah! I need to apologize first!"

 

"Which is more important?! Your apology or my stomach?" Mingyu pouted which made me cringe to death "God! Can you stop that? You're disgusting!"

 

"Yeah whatever, let's go!" I rolled my eyes as a sign of defeat. I'll just save my apologies later

 

---------

 

"Did you not eat for like, a month?" I said while I'm still shocked on the amount of foods my idiot friend pile on our table

 

"Yniu dhinlt cajre" I didn't understand what he was saying as his mouth was full of stuff. This bastard. "Finish what you have in your mouth before you talk. Idiot"

 

I rolled my eyes at my friend before taking my own business with my food. I was about to take my first bite when the one seated beside me tap me continuously (which is pretty annoying by the way) on my shoulder using his arms "Yah Kim Mingyu, what is it?!" I annoyingly said

 

"There he is. The new student with Jisoo. No doubt, Jisoo is really friendly" Mingyu remarks while peeling a banana. I look at their direction and gulp a little "Should I go and apologize?"

 

Mingyu gave me a disgusting look. What did I do? I just asked. Psh. "Dude, you're just going to apologize. Stop acting as if you are planning to confess" Oh. Right.

 

"Yeah whatever" Well, he made a point. Why am I nervous anyway? This is not totally you Choi Seungcheol. 

 

"Oh, they're walking towards us" I can actually see that Kim Mingyu. Thank you for reporting. I fixed my food tray first and hold it before standing up. As They reached our table, I was about to get out from my seat and face them formally when my eyes open widely as I step onto something slippery. I was about to slip fully but I react quickly and hold the table with my arms.

 

"Phew! That was close" I said and quite proud of myself having some good reflexes. Well what can I do, I'm Choi Seungcheol.

 

"A-ahm Seungcheol" I heard Mingyu called me. Nah, I don't have the time to entertain him. I need to apologize to someone. Oh right!

 

When I raised my head, My eyes quickly open and my mouth mouthed a shock look. "A-ah hi?"

 

"What the heck Seungcheol?" Jisoo said to me as he helped the new student removes the foods from his uniform

 

Hey, what did I do?! I was just about to slip from the floor and let go of my food try to prevent it because I have such good reflexes- wait, where's my food tray anyway? I look around the area and oh please don't tell me thats my food tray on the floor. Please just this once.

 

"Ah sorry?" I said with a shy voice. God why is my tone like that? Oh because you are such an embarassing idiot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter