Chapter 8

Gankona, Unnachgiebig, Unità

WARNING: THE CHAPTER AHEAD IS EXTREMELY LONG! IF YOU NEED A BREAK FROM READING ALL OF THIS CLUTTER, THEN TAKE AS MANY AS YOU NEED BUT I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU READ ALL OF IT! PLEASE DON'T SKIP AROUND! I WORKED VERY HARD SO PLEASE DON'T DISREGARD ME!

This is the very last chapter of Gankona, Unnachgiebig, Unità. I worked HARD to make sure this would be fit for a finale. I hope you enjoy it! Sorry for the wait! (:

Check out this story in full on my www.fanfiction.net account! I believe it is the best over there! ^_^

Disclaimer: I do not own any aspect of Hetalia. It belongs to Hidekaz Himaruya. I only own this and every other story I have.


The breath was knocked completely out of the Italian's lungs as though he had been suddenly thrown into a vacuum as he returned, taking witness to the scene before him. What he saw would haunt him for the rest of his life...

"ICH BRING DICH UM!"

"TEME WO KOROSU!"

Absolute shock and terror froze every fiber in Italy's body as he beheld the horrific events that unfolded right in front of him; large hands wrapped around Japan's neck while smaller hands were around Germany's, both pairs desiring to strangle the life out of the other. Feral snarls escaped frothing mouths as the two growled at each other, resembling the most rabid of animals as each attempted to assert dominance over the other.

"UMKOMMEN!" Releasing one hand, the German morphed it into a fist, punching the Japanese in the throat, knocking him a considerable distance into the ground, a dirt path marking how far the socked had skidded back. Not wasting even a second, the assailant pounced, akin to a bloodthirsty hound rushing to tear its prey apart...

...only to be resisted. "SHEE-NEI!" Despite being a full six inches shorter and having a much smaller frame than the hulking blond, the Asian was no pushover; as the fulvous drew near, the sable swept a leg out, tripping the target before throwing him as he fell, kicking him while he was down. It didn't end there; keeping a piercing black eye out, the raven was able to evade the flashing fingers which had tried to grab his ankle, leaping a safe distance away. He really is stronger than he looks...

"ICH WERDE NICHT ZULASSEN, HABEN SIE ITALIEN!" What the?!

Wait a second! "WATASHI WA TEME GA ITALIA-KUN O MOTTE SASEMASEN!"

"...No way!" Italien? Italia-kun? Was it possible that they were fighting...over Italy? No duh. Just why are they fighting over me?! Just why?! If only he knew...

The poor brunet remained paralyzed with unadulterated fear, hardly able to even breathe as the opponents ran up to each other, colliding with a clash of limbs before going into full-out combat. Fists were flying, loud thuds clearly audible as the pair proceeded to beat each other up. Red, purple, red, purple...those same two colors began to bloom on two shades of skin, bruises blossoming on all sorts of places high and low.

"LIKE I'LL LET YOU WIN!" Dragging the smaller nation up by his collar, the larger slugged him in the face, the hexagonal glasses he wore shattering at the impact. Ouch...

Not everything went according to plan, however. "LIKE I'LL LET YOU?!" Spitting in the German's face, the Japanese fought back, denying the flaxen dominance as he met each kick for a kick, knee for a knee, punch for a punch. Finally able to get himself free, Japan bounded back, narrowly avoiding the right hook swung his way. Not a second to spare, the foes charged once again, the air around them simmering with their intent to defeat the other.

"WHY WOULD ITALY EVEN WANT TO BE WITH YOU?! YOU TWO DON'T EVEN LIVE ON THE SAME CONTINENT!" They were talking about him! Like we don't know that already.

The discussed gasped. "What are they talking about?!" Sadly, his muscles adamantly refused to budge, the poor guy unable to move towards his estranged friends. Even his vocal cords seemed to freeze over, barely able to vibrate. Looks like shouting isn't an option either. Pookie nestling in his hair, mewling adorably at him had no effect; even cats didn't work. Uh oh...

"SO WHAT?! ITALIA-KUN AND I HAVE A LOT IN COMMON! MORE SO THAN YOU DO!" Absolute fury possessed the raven as infernal fires burned in charcoal depths, seething as the adversaries locked arms, wrestling each other. "US LIVING SO FAR APART DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING!"

Immeasurable rage flared in blue orbs as he pushed back, shoving the smaller into the soil. "BULLCRAP! YOU'LL JUST HURT HIM IN THE END YOU COLD AND CALCULATING MACHINE! YOU LACK ANY SORT OF WARMTH! YOU'LL FREEZE ITALY TO DEATH!" Lies, lies...

"SPEAK FOR YOURSELF! YOU'RE FAR TOO TOUGH AND HARSH! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO ALWAYS SCREAMS AT AND LAYS YOUR HANDS ON ITALIA-KUN!" The temperature plunged and soared hundreds of degrees simultaneously as the Asian lunged, the atmosphere far more inhospitable than the most blazing and subzero of deserts.

Gazes remained locked as the battle drew on. Eyes made subtle movements, attempting to predict their opponent's maneuvers. Hair-yank. Punch. Kick. Whale. Slam. Uppercut. Smash. Stomp. Bash. Sock. The one-sided fight with the homophobe was nothing compared to this; let's just say World War III was close to being unleashed, with the Axis against itself. Parts of it to be precise. Gulp.

"YOU NAZI!"

"YOU SOULLESS MONSTER!"

"DOAHO!"

"GRAUSAM!"

"KUUKIATAMA!"

"ZIEGELWAND!"

"OROKANA!"

"ÜBERHEBLICH!"

"NŌSHINDA!"

"BÖSE!"

Insult after insult was thrown, most unable to be understood by either party. However, the unfortunate bystander knew half of them; idiot, air head, brainless, brain-dead...what terrible things to say. The other half must have been just as awful. Chills ran up and down the hapless spectator's spine, his blood freezing over as he witnessed the two reaching behind themselves, the German pulling out a Browning Hi Power while a katana came from the Japanese. The two charged, gun and sword in hand—

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"—only for the Italian to jump in between them as that horrific sight gave him the strength to scream and move, arms out wide. The pair froze in an instant, dropping their weapons as their eyes became saucers. "MIO DIO! NON HO IDEA DI CHE COSA SI STA PARLANDO, MA NON VOGLIO SENTIRE ALTRO DI ESSO!" The normally blithe country's irate scream cut both to the very bone, unimaginable shock rendering them completely immobile. "JUST STOP IT! YOU'VE BEEN DOING THIS ALL DAY!" You would think it takes the most antarctic of winds to freeze someone completely. You would think it takes being thrown into the most void of vacuums to make someone completely lose their breath. You would think it took the sharpest of spears to stab through the thickest of armor straight into the heart. It only took one look at the utterly devastated form of their precious beloved, one look at normally limpid brown eyes dead with misery and grief to do all three to those two nations. Simultaneously. And then some.

Neither had ever seen the brunet that angry before. If angry at all. "Italia-kun..." Words just evaded the raven.

"Italien..." Same with the blond. Just what could they say?

The unimaginable then happened; Italy ran off, tears flying in his wake as he bawled loudly.


"ITALIEN?!"

"ITALIA-KUN?!"

Big mistake. Big mistake. Germany and Japan had made a big mistake. Big time. The green-eyed monsters had blinded the two they had possessed to the consequences of their actions; they didn't even stop to think how their beloved would react to such fighting. They didn't think they would hurt him...or even stopped to think that; foolish decision. And now they have to face the consequences of such a terrible choice.

"Where is he?!" Worry colored the normally stoic nation's voice; his internal Italy radar was not working!

Unfortunately, nor was Germany's. "I don't know!" He clenched his fist. "Why were we so stupid?!"

"We let our jealousy consume us to the point we weren't even thinking our actions through." Japan gritted his teeth. "And Italia-kun had to pay for it!"

Nails dug into palms. "Crap."

"Hey! Would you slow down?!" Well what'd you know, it's that rude chef from earlier. However, upon realizing just who he had been talking to, he froze in place, cowering with fear. "No! Leave me alone!" He whimpered. "Don't kill me!"

The sable sighed, stressed out. "We don't have time for you." He narrowed his eyes. "Do you know where your country went? You know, the one you were rude to earlier?"

"Hey! Be more specific! I'm rude to a lot of people!" The man retorted.

However, he gave a not-so-masculine scream at the death glare shot at him by the German. "He was with us earlier." He huffed. "Do you know...or not?"

"Y-Yeah!" The guy was quivering in his boots. "I saw him with a cat on his head running towards the banks of the Arno that way—" He pointed to the right "—bawling his eyes out!"

The pair bowed. "Arigato."

"Danke." The blond immediately followed.

However, before both actually left... "Man, what a crybaby."

...let's just say that rude chef ended up wetting his pants a second time.


"G-Go away!"

It was just as what that tactless cook said it was; upon arriving at the destination, the pair found their precious brunet with his head in his knees, sobs wracking his frame. The kitten was at his side, rubbing at his legs in an attempt to cheer him up...all in vain. The scene was utterly heart-wrenching, the usually happy nation so miserable...

Those two words broke two hearts even further. "...Italien."

"...Italia-kun."

Pookie sprang up, hissing wildly as its hackles were raised. The auburn lifted his face up, glancing at the feline. "...Don't." The creature immediately complied, quirking its head to the side as concern was evident in its eyes as his visage was covered once more.

"Italien..."

"Italia-kun..."

One step. Two steps. Three, four, five. The pair slowly inched forward, making their way to their beloved... "I SAID GO AWAY!" ...who just so happened to bolt up at that moment, making to run away once more—

"ITALIEN!"

"ITALIA-KUN!"

—only for his feet to slip up beneath him, the ground rapidly approaching him as he tripped. Falling, falling; Italy shut his eyes tightly, bracing himself for the impact...only for it to never come. "Che cosa?!" He opened them, taking in the sight of two pairs of arms—one lithe and the other bulky—holding him up. In any other circumstance, Italy would have been overjoyed but now...

"Italia-kun! Please don't run from us!" Lithe arms tightened around him, their owner embracing the hazel closer.

The bulky pair did the same. "We need to talk! Hear us out! Please!"

"Hear what out? That you two were fighting over me for some reason I can't figure out?" Dead brown eyes stared into black and blue, tears slipping out as the other two sets became saucers. "Yes, I know; I heard my country name in your respective languages." Bangs hid dead brown eyes. The distressed attempted to shake his captors off only to fail as they held fast, desperately wanting no needing the Italian to stay. Realizing fleeing was futile, the hazel at last ceased to struggle, unable to meet his friends' eyes as he spoke. "Why did you guys fight over me? I'm not even worth it." A harsh snicker tore from his lips, one befitting of the most pessimistic of people. "I can't even pretend to be cheerful right now. This is just too much for me." Those same two sets popped out of their skulls, unable to believe what their ears were hearing. Regardless, the melancholic continued at a barely audible volume. "...I'm stupid, useless, worthless, cowardly, weak, annoying, a crybaby, and a general thorn in the side. Just why would anyone want to fight over a burden like me? Why bother?"

Charcoal depths ignited in a fiery blaze. "DON'T SAY THAT! NONE OF WHAT YOU SAID IS TRUE!"

"But I've always been told that." Shock extinguished those flames. "In my 2484 years of existence, I've been told I'm all of the above over and over again by random people, by my bosses, by other countries...even by my family. Therefore, it must be true." Trembles overtook his frame. "I was the weakest link in the Axis; instead of fighting back, I always either surrendered or fled." He gazed at his companions. "I was a horrible ally who did nothing but drag you both down! I always feared you both would abandon me..." Sobs tore through him. "...and still do."

Sapphire fires lit up in blue orbs. "I WOULD NEVER ABANDON YOU! YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN MY LIFE! IN FACT, I'VE LOVED YOU SINCE THE 900S!" Realization suddenly dawned on the blond. "Oh crap."

"...Holy Rome?!"


"...Holy Rome?!"

Shock could not even begin to describe what crashed over Italy at that moment. Did he hear right?! Was it a trick of the mind?!

The brunet stared up at the blond, eyes wide. "Holy Rome...is that you Holy Roman Empire?!"

"Holy Rome?" Japan questioned, confused. "...Who's that, Italia-kun?" For some reason, the raven was dreading the answer.

Could he be?! No! "He's my first love." No! NO! A nostalgic smile crossed the brunet's lips. "Holy Rome and I first met while we were both chibis. He always chased after me, saying 'Become one with the Holy Roman Empire! Become one with the Holy Roman Empire!' and I was always like 'NOOO~!' because I didn't want him to end up like Grandpa Rome, who got a lot of scars on his back before dying altogether." Sadness replaced the happiness. Trepidation only increased in the Asian as the auburn continued, the blithe smile returning. "Actually, he started off as one of my bullies and kinda followed me around a lot—" Murderous look "—but I fell for him all the same." Italy giggled. "I taught him how to draw, played with him, spent a lot of time with him..." He gave a content sigh. "...He even let me sleep with him during scary thunderstorms and made me pasta at times!" His expression abruptly darkened. "But that time..." The tears returned. "...It all happened around two centuries ago; Holy Rome was losing control of his territories so he had to go off to war. He wanted me to come with him but I didn't because I didn't want to see him get hurt or worse killed! I begged him to stay but he didn't, saying he had to go." The streams flowed faster. "Before he left, we gave each other parting gifts; I gave him my deck brush and Holy Rome gave me a kiss on the lips." Japan could barely hold back his raging envy at that. BARELY. Now's not the time to be jealous! Now's not the time to be an insensitive jerk! Heart-wrenching sobs left uncontrollably, the crying enough to break even the most stone-hearted of people. "T-That was the last time I saw him; during the Thirty Years' War...France-nii-san told me that Holy Rome is no more, that he fell."

"Italia-kun..." It was impossible not to feel bad for the brunet, even if the subject is about someone who said brunet loves who isn't him.

The explainer swiveled back to Germany. "Are you really Holy Rome?!"

"...Here." The addressed reached into his back, pulling out a brown broom bearing a rectangular head which sported grey bristles.

Italy's eyes widened beyond belief. "This is!" He took the stick, observing it closely. "It's the very same deck brush I gave Holy Rome! There's no mistaking it; I used this very deck brush for hundreds of years!" Tears of utmost joy filled once again limpid chestnut hues. "HOLY ROME!"

"OOF!" The fulvous slammed onto the ground, wrapped in a tight embrace with the hazel inadvertently releasing the raven to do so.

The tears ceased to stop pouring. "AND BEFORE HOLY ROME LEFT, HE TOLD ME HE LOVED ME SINCE THE 900S! IT'S REALLY YOU HOLY ROME! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

"Well..."


"Who do we have here?"

Corpses and blood. Those two specific things were scattered across the battlefield farther than the eye could see, the beautiful meadow it once was no longer recognizable. A body of a small blond child in a black hat and matching cloak had caught crimson eyes, the albino trudging over to it. He turned the form over, surveying the face.

"Holy Roman Empire?" The man wondered out loud. "So he's been defeated." The arrival tapped his chin. "Napoleon was here earlier, wasn't he?" He tsked. "That's so not awesome." A tiny groan suddenly reached his ears, the guy's eyes widening in shock. "Holy Rome is still alive?!"

The groans became louder and louder as dazed blue eyes forced themselves open, blearily taking in the form of the stranger. "W-Who are you?"

"Why I'm the embodiment of awesomeness!" The larger crossed his arms, standing tall. "Bow down before the awesome me! Kesese!"

The child attempted to comply, trying to pick himself up only to collapse, coughing out blood. "...A-Are you going to finish me off?" Despite the brave face he put on, a single tear escaped as his eyes trailed to the single deck brush beside him. "...Goodbye my love." He was so sure he was going to die. He had so many regrets...

"That wouldn't be awesome of me!" Clouded eyes snapped up in shock, locking in on crimson orbs. "You're pretty much a little kid! I can't let you die!" The senior bent down, placing the progeny on his shoulder with the broom on the other. "You looked at this as though it were some prized possession..." The older shrugged, shaking it off. "But you can't be known as 'Holy Roman Empire' anymore...who knows who would be after you? We must let everyone else believe you're dead."

The younger closed his eyes. "Then who will I be?"

"You'll be my little brother!" The albino patted the blond's head affectionately. "The awesome little brother of the awesome Prussia!"

...

"Ah, how the time flies!"

Holy Rome had stayed with the elder for decades, slowly growing up as he had reached puberty. From child to teen to adult...the guy had been there for it all. During that period, the two had grown especially close, becoming true siblings and family. Oh how the years go by so quickly...

The blond nodded. "It's been 65 years since you found me in 1806."

"Yes! It's good old 1871 now! Kesese!" Prussia cackled.

The flaxen scratched his chin. "I can't remember much though..." During the fulvous's stay with the Prussian, he had been slowly forgetting about his past life; who he was, what he did, his love. Well, being a dissolved nation who was slowly reclaiming land does that to you.

"Don't sweat about it bruder!" The older smirked. "What matters is now, not then!" Of course, said forgetting was a-okay with the platinum; the less he remembers as Holy Rome, the safer he is. He can't let his little brother be in danger, even if said little brother was taller than him now. A thought suddenly flashed into his mind. "Kesese! The awesome me just had an awesome idea!"

The listener quirked a brow. "What would that be Preußen?"

"Your name!" He pointed an index finger up, expression smug. "How does 'Bundesrepublik Deutschland', 'Deutschland' for short sound? Awesome, right? I'm such an awesome genius!"

The younger scratched his chin. "...Not bad."

"Then it's settled!" The man declared. "Your new name is Deutschland, or Germany in English! You've been officially founded in 1871! Congrats awesome little brother of mine!"

...

"What's this?"

Storage cleanup is nice. Especially when one has over one hundred years of items to sort through. Germany sighed; just why was there so much clutter? His eyes happened to glance upon a certain item in a pile of junk. "Why would I have this—" A jolt of electricity coursed through the man as his hands made contact with the handle; all the memories that had been suppressed for over a century, all the memories that had been forgotten for over ten decades flooded back in torrents, the guy buckling onto his knees as an immense pain pounded in his skull, a scream of utmost agony leaving his lips.

"WEST! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" Prussia rushed into the room, appearing beside his sibling's side in an instant. "Just what's going on—" And then crimson orbs caught sight of that certain object in his brother's grasp. "Oh." He sighed. "I knew this day would come."

The younger slowly stood up, the elder offering him support as he did so. "Bruder, just who was I?" Confusion was evident in normally hardened hues. "Wasn't I always Germany? Then why am I seeing such things?!" He held his face in his hands in an uncharacteristic display of anxiety. "...Just who am I?"

"Well West, here's the truth." And then began a lengthy discussion...

...

"No way..."

During that long talk, the two had moved into the kitchen, making themselves more comfortable. That, and Germany had to keep an eye on the spaghetti on the stove and the pizza in the oven for the arrival of a certain someone...

Prussia gave a solemn nod. "And there you have it." Worry flashed through normally proud orbs. Was telling him some sort of mistake?!

"So I was Holy Roman Empire?" It seemed as though the German's entire world had crashed down upon him. Which it did.

Again, another solemn nod. "That's who you were before I found you on that battlefield, dying during the Thirty Years' War. That deck brush was beside you and you looked at it as if it were your most prized possession, so I took it with me." He stared down at clenched fists. "I didn't know what to do with it; I wanted to get rid of it so you would never remember...but then every time I tried, the memory of you gazing at it so longingly would flash through my head and then I wouldn't be able to!" He shook his head. "So I decided to keep it in the attic in hopes you would never find it, and prepared myself for the day you possibly would. And here it is..."

"Why did you keep this from me?!" Fury replaced the confusion in a flash. "Why didn't you tell me this earlier?!"

A fury of the same caliber ignited in crimson orbs. "If people found out you were Holy Rome, they might try to go after you to finish you off once and for all!" He exclaimed. The fury died down as his fist unclenched. "I don't want my little brother to get hurt..."

"Bruder..." His fury died down as well. The larger sighed. "But now I know the truth."

Prussia grunted. "You already regained those memories; there would be no more point in hiding it." He stared HARD into blue orbs. "Just be careful, okay West?"

"...I'll try." There was an unusual uncertainty in normally resolute features...

Red eyes just so happened to glance at the clock. "Oh crap! I have to go now!" He made his way towards the door. "I promised I would meet up with Hungary and have an awesome day out!" He pulled on a blue coat. "Something about having to make it up to her for messing with that stupid aristocrat..."

"You made her upset by tormenting Austria?" Germany face-palmed. "Bruder!"

And he was out the door in an instant. "Bye West!" Moments later—

"MEIN GOTT!" Within the deep recesses of his newly rediscovered memories, a familiar face and name kept popping up. A certain 'girl' to be precise. "HE'LL BE HERE ANY MINUTE!" Panicked feet took him towards the entrance, passing the door to the backyard which remained unlatched, forgetting to lock it...

"What should I do? What should I do?!"

One could swear fire was being burned into the hapless tiles of the unfortunate floor as a bulky blond with bright blue eyes paced wildly like a man possessed, restless as he impatiently waited for a certain someone to arrive at his house.

"What am I supposed to do?!" Hair was nearly ripped out of its roots as fistfuls were clutched, harshly yanked in exasperation. "How am I supposed to tell him?!" A certain brunet instantly popped into the man's mind, limpid brown eyes full of light and happiness flashing brilliantly. A bright blush instantly flamed up. "Mein Gott! Pull. Yourself. Together!" Poor brain that was taking those beatings from frustrated fists!

"Ve~Doitsu!" The door flew open, an auburn blur flashing past before colliding straight into the blond, arms wrapped in a vice grip.


"..."

"Italy?"

"..."

"Italien?!"

"..."

"ITALY?!"

"..."

"ITALIEN?!"

The brunet was absolutely still, more still than a perfect crystal in absolute zero. Even pictures couldn't have made an image as still as the one before the two previously warring nations.

"ITALIEN?!" Germany shook the inanimate country, attempting to get him to move again...all in vain.

A smaller hand placed itself on a frozen shoulder. "Italia-kun?! ITALIA-KUN?!" No response.

"I knew this wouldn't turn out well!" Sincere regret made its way into azure hues. "I knew I shouldn't have told him! Heck, I resolved not to upon seeing the terrible pain in his eyes after I asked 'What ever happened to your first love? Where is he now?', I just couldn't! I couldn't even keep my promise of returning!" Frustrated fists pounded into their possessor's skull. "Just why did I have to blurt that out?!"

Japan's eyes softened. "Yeah—"

"HOLY ROME!" Two sets of eyes became the widest of saucers as the blond found himself on his back once more, the flaxen's cheeks nuzzled. "I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE ALIVE! I THOUGHT YOU WERE KILLED!" The Italian beamed. "And you kept your promise; you're here right now!" He pulled away a small distance, guilt shining through. "...So you're not mad that I'm actually a guy, not a girl?" Bangs hid brown eyes. "...I never wanted to tell you because I thought you would stop loving me. And..." Blush "...I didn't know how to prove myself back then."

A frantic shaking of the head snapped his attention up to its owner. "NEIN!" Mouth dropped. "I don't care if you're a boy or a girl or even a hippo! I still love you!" Red tinted his cheeks. "I'm glad you're a guy though since...I lean towards guys."

"You're bi too?" Brown eyes continued to get wider and wider.

The single nod answered his question. "But I've only ever had my eyes on you...Ich liebe dich."

"That means..." Brown eyes became impossibly wide.

Another nod. "...'I love you' in German."

"So you've been telling me that you love me? Both during that time with England and earlier today?" A third nod.

Volcanoes erupted. "...I didn't want to tell you what 'Ich liebe dich' means since I didn't know how you would react. But now—"

"—SONO COSÌ FELICE!" The blond was knocked even further into the ground—if possible—as the blithe beamed, hugging him impossibly tightly. "GRAZIE! GRAZIE!"

That was it. There was absolutely no chance of Japan winning against Italy's first love, that first love that had left such a lasting impression, the first love he still loved. His itoshii was happy with another. What chance did the Asian have? None, that's what. "Doitsu-san? Or should I call you Shinsei Rōma-san?" A bitter voice spat as tears of utmost misery filled normally stoic black orbs. Japan's heart broke at the heart-warming scene. Just. Utterly. Broke. How could his beloved possibly love him when...someone else had already beat him to the punch, claiming the Italian's heart before he could? He already lost. Lost.

"NIHON! DOUA NIHON?!" The brunet rushed over to the raven as said raven fell onto his hands and knees, wrapping his arms around the Japanese.

The trails only flowed faster. "WHAT'S WRONG?! ALL OF THIS IS WRONG!" Loud sobs accompanied the desolate streams. "I DON'T STAND A CHANCE AT ALL!" The sable's hands moved to harshly grasp onto his face, the hazel having to hold him to prevent him from collapsing.

"Why are you crying?! What are you talking about?!" The auburn attempted to wipe those trails away only for them to increase in size and number at the action.

The onyx wept even harder. "Watashi wa maketa! Maketa! MAKETA!" Dark eyes became blood-red at how hard Japan was crying. Aww...

"You lost what?!" Brown eyes widened. "Don't tell me—"

The sobs became deafening. "WATASHI MO KIMI WO AIEIMASU!"

"You also love me?!" Mouth dropped.

A puddle of salty water formed on the ground. "...Hai." Trembles wracked his frame. "Watashi wa itsumo kimi o aie kimaa." Earthquakes of the highest magnitude must have been tearing through Japan at that moment. "Your bright smile, your limpid eyes, your breathtaking beauty, your kind heart, your endless capacity to forgive, your welcoming hugs, everything about you..." Murky ebon depths stared into caramel. "How could I not fall for you? Fall madly and absolutely in love with you?" That puddle became larger and larger. "You tore down the barriers I had raised around me; your warmth thawed my cold heart. You made me feel like I had a heart." He clutched at his chest. "But now all I feel right here is pain!" He wailed in an uncharacteristic display of agony. "How could you possibly love me when your first love, the one you've loved and still love is right in front of you?! The one you've gotten to know over centuries?!" He sniffled. "...How?"

"But I do!" Nothing could possibly have astonished two nations more ever.

"NANI?!"

"WAS?!"

The raven was shell-shocked to say the least. "W-Watashi no koto aieru?!" Hope from the deepest despair was shining through! "You love me?!"

"What the heck are you talking about Italien?!" The blond hissed. "I thought you love me! So you actually love him?!"

Pressure. Pressure! "You don't get it Germania! I love you!" One heart soared, the other dropped. "But I love Giappone too! I love you both!" Two hearts stopped.

"...As in romantically Italien?!" Nod.

Two jaws smashed onto the ground. "So earlier you really meant—"

"'They' as in plural." Another nod. "I never fell in love with a girl, past or present. I never kissed one or even slept in the same bed as one." The brunet glanced at the blond. "I fell for you as Germany, not Holy Rome. I still love Holy Rome, but I love you as you are now, not who you were in the past. Despite seeming all tough and harsh, you're soft...and that makes me really happy." He next glimpsed at Japan, giggling. "He would still be 'Doitsu-san' not 'Shinsei Rōma-san' you know; Germany is Germany, not anyone else...even his past self." He switched back to the tawny. "Right?"

The addressed sighed. "I guess."

"But since you were once Holy Rome, you must actually be 1054 years old, not 144...right?" The caramel pried.

Nod. "...Right."

"I'm still older than you by 1430 years though." Smirk. Glare. Back on topic. "But over the last two hundred years since Holy Rome left my life, I have formed new bonds, one with Germany and the other with...you." He smiled as he returned to Japan. "I also fell for you you know; beneath your cold and calculating exterior, you are truly warm Nihon. You're very kind. You even accepted me even when I told you I was raised as a girl most of my life just earlier."

A large fist clenched. "And you didn't tell me that?! Do you trust him more than me?!"

"No! It's not that!" Hands were held up. "I just didn't want you to think badly about me! And I only told Giappone after he drew me to clarify that the child in the picture was me!"

The fist unclenched. "...Alright." Another anger overtook him, the fist clenching once more. "IF YOU LOVE US, WHY DIDN'T YOU NOTICE OUR FEELINGS EARLIER?!"

"WE MADE THEM PRETTY OBVIOUS!" That same anger overtook the raven as well.

Italy bowed down in the deepest of bows, sinking into the ground. "I'M SORRY! I'M SO SORRY! I'M SO SORRY FOR EVERYTHING!" Tremors wracked his frame. "...Truth be told, I did see them; I saw how you both looked at me with such affection in your eyes. I always could. It's just that..." Fresh tears slipped from hazel hues as he lifted his head up, facing both. "I DENIED THEM!" He immediately shrunk back into himself at the absolutely incredulous looks shot his way. "...Like I said earlier, I'm stupid, useless, worthless, cowardly, weak, annoying, a crybaby, and a general thorn in the side. I really am. You can't ignore those facts, the facts agreed on by almost everyone." He sobbed. "I'm so insecure. I have been all my life. I denied all the signs I saw and pretended to be oblivious because I thought they were something else, that I might be misreading. I mean, who could love me? Why do you both love me?! Didn't I say you guys are way out of my league?!" He peeked up at the raven. "...I have so many more negative qualities than positive; the reasons you just listed are nothing compared to my faults." The anxious curled into a ball. "How long would it take for you both to wake up and realize just how horrible I am? And if by chance you both actually did love me, how long would it take for both of you to fall out of love with me and stay out for good? For you both to abandon me and never turn back? For me to become nothing but a long-forgotten memory? For me to be all alone?" He rocked himself. "I've always thought those thoughts. Then...and now." Just how much suffering and despair is hidden behind that brilliant smile?

"...What have we done?!" What they just said earlier! How harsh they were!

How they had screamed at their beloved. SCREAMED! "I'm such a dishonorable monster!"

"ES TUT MIR LEID!" Smack!

Bash! "SUMIMASEN!"

Oh fists were flying again. Kicks shot out, knees struck, elbows jabbed, punches cannoned forth...towards their instigators.

"STOP HITTING YOURSELVES!" Take it back; they could beat themselves up after all. Italy immediately shot up, grasping the twain's arms. "PLEASE STOP!" As soon as it seemed as though the two no longer wanted to add more bruises to their already colorful collections, the brunet continued. "You guys didn't know...which was the point. Neither of you needs to apologize." He sighed as he faced the raven, reaching up to take the busted frames hanging loosely, observing the broken pair of glasses before looking at himself. "Even Light Yagami isn't as bad as me; he isn't a wimpy pathetic coward like I am!"

The sable immediately clasped his beloved's shoulders. "No, he was a sociopathic psychopath who murdered all in his way for his delusional wish of becoming God. Don't even compare yourself to him. You are worlds away from him. How could you even think for even one moment of something that horrible?! Do you know how much it destroys me to hear you say such horrible things about yourself?!" Obsidian orbs pierced deeply into hazel hues. "You aren't cowardly nor are you pathetic nor are you wimpy. You simply hate hurting others and would rather surrender than do so. You put the welfare of others—even enemies—above your own. You didn't even want retribution against that and bully, stopping us from doing so." He smiled. "I realized this long ago though, and you even said so yourself earlier; instead of brandishing a sword, you brandish a white flag. You can fight but choose not to."

"I—we—never thought those things about you! Not even for one second!" Germany scoffed. "Almost everyone in the world must be a plain idiot!" He whirled the chestnut to face him. "Your pros far outweigh your cons, and I don't think your cons are really cons!" He tilted his fellow European's chin up. "Didn't I tell you I would never abandon you?! That you're the most important person in my life?!"

The doubtful turned away, unable to meet neither black nor blue. "But after how I was raised..."

"...No way! I remember now!" Germany gasped.

Japan cried out. "What Doitsu-san?!" Why was he dreading what he was about to hear?

"While living with Austria, Italy was abused by him!" Azure orbs widened further and further as recollections kept on returning. "I remember once, as Holy Rome, I saw that Italy wanted to have some pasta but Austria denied it to her—him." He blushed at his blunder. Upon regaining composure, he continued. "Once Austria had gone away, I gave him some pasta and quickly left, seeing what would happen." He clenched his fist. "However, as Italy tried to eat the pasta, Austria returned and picked him up. 'Heavens, what ever should I do with you?! I took my eyes off you for a moment and there you are, stealing food!'." He gritted his teeth. "Austria proceeded to throw Italy into a dark room and say 'Stay here today and reflect upon your actions!' before shutting the door!"

Japan gasped. Not even the worst horror movies could recreate the utter horror which blossomed on his face. "...Sonna. Sonna! SONNA!"

"And not only has Austria locked Italy away, he's also tied him up with a 'Do Not Feed Pasta' sign on his chest, stepped on him when he accidentally broke things while cleaning up, threw him out the window when he tried to sleep with Austria after having nightmares because he forgot to put clothes back on, and so many other horrible forms of abuse—physical and verbal—for hundreds of years and no one could do anything about it, not Hungary or even me!" Realization dawned on him. "No wonder Italy knows how much words can hurt; the verbal abuse must have broken him more than the physical abuse did!" Even the most wrathful of beasts would be unable to emulate the utter rage he felt. "And that all happened while Austria thought Italy is a girl! If Austria had known that he's a guy..."

A fury unlike any other ignited in charcoal depths. "All of the abuse Italia-kun had suffered must have given him anxiety issues! No wonder he thinks we'll abandon him and don't love him; he has terrible anxiety issues!" He faced the discussed. "Am I right, Italia-kun?"

"..."

The utter calm which swept over the sable unsettled the auburn far more than his rage ever could. "Doitsu-san, let's head over to Osutoria-san's house immediately."

"Ja. Let's do it." The icy blue depths terrified the Italian. "Sorry Italien, we're leaving now."

The implications of what the two were about to do were not lost on the brunet. "NOOOOOOOO! DON'T KILL AUSTRIA-NII!"

"Why not?" The Asian's calm voice answered. "After what he did to you..." Temperature plummeting to absolute zero.

And even further below. "To think I even looked up to that monster for even one second." Fist smashing into palm.

"But Hungary-san won't even let you both near!" Please be deterred! Please be deterred!

Vain hope. "I hate to be dishonorable, but I would be more than happy to hold Hangarī-san back with my katana if needed while Doitsu-san does the deed."

"Then it's settled." Two murderous nations marched on, intent to slaughter a stupid aristocrat suffocating—

—only to be held back by a certain someone as he wrapped his arms around their backs, refusing to let go. "NO! DON'T HURT MY DAD!"

"...Dad?" Both turned, confusion evident in black depths. "Why would you consider such a horrible man your father?"

Indignation burned on in sapphire fires. "You two aren't even related."

"I always thought of Austria-nii as my dad!" He went onto his knees, still clutching on. "Although he really scared me—" Two sets of eyes narrowed into slits "—I never saw anything wrong with how he treated me except that it made me scared of everything, but that's my fault! Austria-nii didn't do anything wrong! I never hated nor resented him for what he did!" He stared up at the two with begging brown eyes. "I had to beg Hungary-san throughout my stay in Austria-nii's house to not beat him to death with her frying pan! I know she loves him, and I didn't want to stand in the way of them getting together! They're so happy together! Austria-nii is also a lot nicer to me than he was before! He won't do this again!" Begging brown eyes flooded. Again. "PER FAVORE NON FUORI MIO PADRE!"

Those words struck their hearts dead-on. "Italia-kun..."

"Italien..." Of course, neither could say 'no' to their precious Italian. Ever. "...Fine."

Nod. "Alright."

"Grazie! Grazie!" The blithe was truly grateful that the two had decided not to go through with it.

Or not. "But if he tries anything again..." Murderous auras returning!

"NO! PLEASE DON'T! PROMISE ME!" Back to begging!

Cannot refuse! "...I promise."

"...Yakusoku shimasu." Cannot refuse indeed!

The brunet breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness." So kind. So forgiving. Both had always known that, but to what extent...Italy was just too kind for his own good.

"See Italia-kun?" Japan bent down, cupping the hazel's cheeks. "Don't you see just how wonderful you are? You hold nothing against a man who had abused you for hundreds of years; most would hate or resent that person forever just after one or two." He shook his head. "And you becoming anxious is his fault, not yours." The fond smile returned. "Kimi wa totemo utsukushii desu." Thumbs wiped away at the salty trails. "Nani ga arou tomo watashi wa kimi wo eien ni aishimasu." He leaned closer. "There's so much to love about you you know. Your insecurities are for naught; you are perfect in my eyes. More than perfect in fact..."

Closer to those petal-soft lips—"Ahem."—Moment. Ruined. Glaring at the raven, the blond bent down as well, pulling the Italian closer to him. Only to be pulled back. And forth. And back. And forth.

"GUYS!" The pair immediately ceased their tug-of-war at the sole shout, the sought pouting. "I don't want either of you to fight over me! EVER!"

Blue eyes softened. "It's because you have feelings for both of us, right?"

"...Sì." A single nod was given.

Black eyes bore into brown, pleading. "Please choose one of us! Please choose me!"

"No! Choose me!" The German exclaimed, equally as desperate.

Choose one and hurt the other?! Could Italy do that?! "I don't know guys! You'll have to give me time!" Taking Pookie who had been surprisingly silent, the Italian stood, walking out of the area, the two watching him leave long after he had actually left.


"What should I do fratello?!"

Of course, Italy could not have possibly been able to make such a momentous decision by himself. Who better to go to for advice than your big brother?

A man who appeared similar to the speaker except having his hair several shades darker, his curl on the right side, and bearing an olive complexion stood beside the blithe, crossing his arms. "What the heck are you trying to ask me Veneziano?!"

"Romano-nii-chan, I'm asking you whom should I choose: Germania or Giappone!" The addressed sighed, showing a rare and uncharacteristic display of frustration.

The elder groaned. "Is this even a question?!" He scoffed, crossing his arms. "Choose the Sushi Shrimp! The Macho Potato shouldn't even be an option!"

"Eh?! Sushi Shrimp?!" Brown eyes widened into saucers. "But fratello, Giappone is only two inches shorter than you!" Realization dawned on him. "Wait..."

The sibling quirked a brow. "'Wait' what stupid little brother?" Oh that was nice.

"Ah ha!" Ignoring—or oblivious to, who knows—the obvious insult, the younger stood right in front of the older, sweeping his hand across their crowns. "Germania is right; I am taller than you!"

Thrown out the door. "GET OUT! GET OUT!"

Well, Romano wasn't the best one to get unbiased advice from anyways.


"Hey Switzer—"

BAM! BAM! BAM!

"AAAAHHHH!" Looks like Italy was shot off of Switzerland's property before he could even try. That...didn't turn out well.


"Could you please help me out?"

A pretty girl who had chin-length blonde hair—with a blue ribbon in the right—and large emerald orbs and wore a vertical-striped velvet dress which covered her from neck to knee was before the brunet as he walked up to her.

The maiden scratched her chin. "Well I—"

"DIDN'T YOU GET THE MESSAGE THE FIRST TIME?!" BAM! BAM! BAM!

Once again, the poor guy was on the run. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Crap! How could he forget that Liechtenstein is Switzerland's younger sister?!


"Oh hon hon hon! What brings you here Ita-chan?"

"It's so nice to see you Ita-chan! Fu so so so so!"

"Kesesesese! Have you come here to see the awesome me Ita-chan?"

A man possessing bright emerald hues and chocolate hair and another with flowing flaxen tresses—a beard on his face—approached the Italian...questionable smiles on their faces. Prussia was there too of course.

"Could I have some advice?" And then Italy told them about his dilemma.

The albino snickered. "You know West is my little brother, right?"

"Oh right! Aww man!" Italy whined. He immediately turned to the other two countries. "Spain-nii, France-nii-san...do you have any idea whom I should choose?"

The French dramatically draped his hand over his eyes. "Love troubles, huh? The woe is me!" A smoldering simper suddenly crossed his face. "My, my, Ita-chan...you want to know what I think?"

"You don't have to choose either and you know why?" The Spaniard smirked.

Both closed in, the Prussian following their lead as he leaned an elbow on the Italian's shoulder. "You can be a part of our group instead!" He cackled. "'Bad Touch Tetrad' has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?" He tapped his chin as an abrupt thought came to mind. "Wait, I did promise West I would help him out..." Shrug. "...but who am I to say 'no' if you want me? How could I possibly refuse you?" Slasher smile. A yellow chick popped out from the platinum's hat, peeping. "The awesome Gilbird wants you too!"

"I always wanted both Italy brothers..." A little-too-wide grin crossed the Hispanic's lips.

The fulvous's lips quirked. "You are indeed one of the best fish in the sea..." A spontaneous chill ran down his spine. "Brrr, did someone turn the AC too low?"

"It feels like winter all of a sudden!" Spain shivered. "Let me go check."

Italy took the opportunity allotted to him. And fast. "AAAAHHHH! BYE!" Let's just say he was more than a little creeped out.

Bad Touch? Bad idea.


"Hey! Long time no see!"

The brunet walked up to a short tawny man with a large forehead and slanted green eyes, both embracing each other.

Italy smiled. "It's nice to see you too Poland!" It then faded. "I need some help." Once again, the story was relayed. Would he be able to receive good, wholesome advice this time? Well, let's find out.

"Japan! Choose Japan!" One could swear foam was frothing out of his mouth. "He hates Russia too!" Guess not.

The asker was taken aback. "Ve?! But I don't hate Russia!" He trembled. "Although he's really scary."

"I do!" The other was taking on the appearance of a rabid animal more and more...

The temperature surged and plummeted simultaneously. "Hello."

"Russia." Poland sneered at the huge nation dressed in a large coat who bore ashen hair and purple eyes, appearing as though he was ready to pounce. "I'm not afraid of you!"

That couldn't be said of everyone however. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Italy was out in an instant. Why did he think it was a good idea to go there?!


"Whoa dude! They like you?!"

A blond guy who possessed blue eyes behind rectangular frames and wore a brown bomber jacket jumped up and down, excitement evident. The auburn had just retold the tale once more, waiting for some advice. America was one of the most prominent superpowers in the world, so he could help...right? Right?!

A twinkle sparkled in azure hues. "Tell me more! Spill out all the details!"

"But I already did!" Italy whined. "I told all there is to tell!"

The American scratched his chin. "I have no idea what to tell you man. I didn't even know they looked at you that way." The Italian left shortly afterwards.

What's the point of asking someone even more oblivious than you?!


"Eh?! Why are you even here?!"

A man who had messy yellow fringes and large brows above emerald orbs quirked a brow, crossing his arms. Events were relayed. Again.

Italy clasped his hands together. "You know both Japan and Germany pretty well too! Please tell me whom I should choose England!"

"The three of you are idiots." Face-palm. "The choice should be obvious."

Dead end.


"Thank you for seeing me China."

The brunet bowed, a short man who possessed brown eyes and had long black hair tied in a ponytail and was dressed in oriental robes returning the respectful gesture.

The addressed nodded. "No problem-aru."

"Could you please tell me what I should do?" The story was repeated for god knows how many times, the Chinese nodding at every word.

The Asian scratched his chin. "You do realize Japan is my little brother, right-aru?"

"I know!" The auburn became frantic. "Should I just go then?!"

The shorter shook his head. "No-aru. I won't let familial ties get in the way of giving good objective advice-aru."

"Thank you so much!" Yes! 4000 years of wisdom were about to be passed on!

Here goes... "There are some things only a heart can choose that the mind is blind to-aru. Think too much, and everything will collapse-aru." He turned around. "I have to go now-aru. Let Id lead the way, not Ego-aru."

"WAIT! WHO'S 'ID' AND 'EGO'?!" Too late. "AWW! I don't get it at all!"

That advice was too wise.


"I-what-what-what-what?!"

Italy had sat himself on a couch, a man who wore rectangular glasses and had wavy chestnut tresses—a mole to the left of his lower lip—and was adorned in a fancy blue coat on the other side with a certain woman sitting right next to him.

Said woman beamed. "So you have two guys vying for you?!" The female was in fangirl heaven. "SQUEEEE!"

"Hungary dear, calm down." Austria spoke as he at last regained his composure, sighing. "To think Germany and Japan are actually fighting over you." He shook his head. "Well, everything makes sense now."

A question floated in brown eyes. "What do you mean by that?"

"You have been going around to other countries, trying to get advice, right?" Nod. The bespectacled began. "For the past few days, I heard that some countries were getting...strange letters."

A set of hazel hues popped out of a skull. "Strange letters?!" What did he mean by that?!

"Those guys..." Just why was the maiden shaking her head?!

The explainer huffed as he took out several sheets of paper from his garment, tossing them at the Italian who caught them midair. "Read." The commanded obeyed, mouth dropping wide open as he did so.

"'Ki o tsuketa kata ga ī yo'?!" The reader gasped. "'You better watch out'?! In Japanese?! In Japan's handwriting?!" Confusion became evident. "Why was this sent to fratello?!" He examined the rest. "Why are half of these in German and Germany's handwriting?!"

The elder male rubbed his temples. "Read the rest." He took some of the pages back. "I'll translate the ones in German." And then they continued. "To Romano: 'Sie besser zu stoppen oder sonst'...which means 'You better stop or else' in German."

"No way!" Italy picked up the next one. "To Suisu-san: 'Karuma wa teme o kyatchi shimasu. Jibun de junbi.'...'Karma will catch you. Prepare yourself.'"

Austria rolled his eyes as he read another. "To Switzerland: 'Sie wollen dieses Mal geschossen werden? Gerne.'...'You want to be shot this time? With pleasure.'" What the heck?!

"To Furansu-san: 'Jibun jishin ni te o furenaide kudasai, aruiwa.'...'Keep your hands to yourself, or else.'"

"To France: 'Willst du ein bestimmtes Glied zu verlieren?'...'Want to lose a certain limb?'" How gruesome.

"To Supein-san: 'Watashi no Italia-kun kara hanarete taizai.'...'Stay away from my Italy.'" Blush. Squirm.

"To Spain: 'Nehmen Sie nicht, was mein ist.'...'Do not take what is mine.'" Even more flustered and unsettled.

"To Puroisen-san: 'Teme no Go mētoru ni wakare o tsugemasu.'...'Say goodbye to your five meters.'" The brunet was perplexed. "Huh? What five meters—"

"Moving on." There were just some things best off not knowing. "To—" Flinch "—Prussia: 'Wie konntest du bruder?'...'How could you brother?'" How could he—oh...

"To—" Shiver "—Roshia: 'Teme wo korosu.'...'I'll kill you.'—Huh?!"

"To Russia: 'Ich bring dich um.'...'I'll kill you.'" What the?!

"To Igirisu-san: 'Kisama jishin no tame ni hanasu tsundere.'...'Speak for yourself tsundere.'" Tsundere?! What could Japan have meant by calling England a tsundere?!

"To England: 'Ich werde Ihre Augenbrauen abrasieren und füttern sie zu meinen Hunden.'...'I'll shave your eyebrows and feed them to my dogs.'" ...Okay?

Austria face-palmed. "To think those fools would have the audacity to send such threatening letters. Imagine if someone translated those words for them..." He sighed. "Are these two trying to start a World War III?!" The answer is...probably.

"Good thing I intercepted these before any of the countries actually saw the contents." The woman smirked.

Italy was awestruck. "That's so cool Hungary-san!"

"The question is, why these seven?" All attention snapped back to the bespectacled at those words.

The Italian scratched his chin. "Well...Romano-nii-chan kicked me out of his house, Switzerland shot at me two times, Bad Touch was scaring me..." Shiver "...Russia terrified me by popping out of nowhere...and England called me, Japan, and Germany 'idiots'." He quirked his head to the side. "But how could they have known what went on?! I went alone each time and never told them of my whereabouts either!"

"Uh Ita-chan...there's the answer to your question." And then he saw; black and blue eyes stared back at brown, their owners pressed up to the glass window of the living room as much as possible. The bruises they had inflicted upon each other had long since vanished, but there was still something that was just plain unnerving...

The bespectacled face-palmed. "So those two have been stalking you?" The temperature plummeted as dual glares of utmost hatred fixed on him, wishing him the worst of deaths. Shiver. "Don't tell me they..." The atmosphere bended to the pair's will, changing from scorching to freezing to scorching and so on in no time flat. Huh, so that's what must have happened with Bad Touch and Russia. Okay, maybe Poland had something to do with the latter as well, but still...

"They must have found out about how you treated poor Ita-chan in the past." Green eyes bore into purple. "Be thankful Ita-chan begged for mercy for you; you would have been long gone otherwise..." Triple gulp.

Austria turned to the one he had abused, sincere regret and guilt in lavender orbs. "Italy, I'm so sorry for how I had treated you. You never deserved any of that. I was a terrible country back then...and still am."

"It's fine Austria-nii!" The forgiving bounded towards the wrongdoer, wrapping him in a tight hug. "Although you scared me a lot, I always thought you were a good dad! I still think of you as one! You aren't a terrible country!"

The addressed blushed. "T-Thank you Italy."

"Back to the topic at hand..." Digression ended. "Germany and Japan must be following Ita-chan around because they just can't wait for him to make his decision!" The fangirl squealed, more than thrilled by the latest development.

That sentiment was not shared however. "B-But I'm not ready yet!" Tears poured out. "I still don't know who I'm going to choose!"

"Those guys; they must inadvertently be placing an undue burden on you..." Amethyst hues softened.

Mood changing in an instant! Hungary rocketed toward the door, frying pan coming out as she sped towards the pair who hadn't budged an inch, running towards them. "HEY!" They finally took their eyes off of their beloved as a now furious woman cannoned towards them. "LET THE UKE MAKE HIS DECISION IN PEACE! LEAVE HIM ALONE LOVESICK SEMES!" Uke?! As in receiver?! Since when were they playing baseball?! And seme?! Who's attacking whom?! If only he knew what those words actually meant in boys' love land...

"Oh. My. God." The elder male groaned, shaking his head.

Cookware met katana; metal clashed against metal, one on the offensive while the other was on defense. Guess who played which role? "Hangarī-san, I would appreciate it if you stopped trying to assault me." That's right! The woman was the assailant while the guy was her target, the male attempting to prevent the frying pan from beating the crap out of him.

"Hungary, please let us listen in." The blond joined in on the clash, snatching the handle of the weapon from the lady.

Said lady snarled. "No! Give that back Germany!" Nope. Foam overflowed from her lips. "You both need to be kind, considerate semes to your uke not demanding, pushy ones! Look at what you're doing to Ita-chan!" As if on cue, the mentioned rushed to the three's location, hands clasped together as tears poured from his eyes.

"PLEASE CUT IT OUT! I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY MORE FIGHTING!" Of course, the two could never deny their beloved, obeying his command without a second thought...which a certain someone took advantage of.

BONG! BONG! Swiftly snatching the skillet from the largest while he had let his guard down, the maiden delivered powerful blows to the pair's heads, two bodies dropping onto the ground.

"Are they alright?!" Concern flooded limpid brown eyes; it's not every day you see a 5'3" female utterly decimate a 5'5" and 5'11" male respectively after all.

The woman giggled. "Oh Ita-chan! Don't you worry!" She smiled sweetly. "Just let me drag these troublemaking semes off so they won't be causing you any more problems." Seme?! Just who was attacking whom?! Poor naïve boy. "Go back inside and resume your talk with Austria dear. You don't have much time though before Germany and Japan wake up so go now darling!" Her light tone belied her actions as she tugged two completely still unconscious forms along the ground with no effort at all.

"...Okay." Hopefully, Italy would never face Hungary's wrath any time soon or in the future. Who am I kidding? He would never. The brunet reentered the house, returning to his seat across from his—surprisingly—father figure. "Austria-nii, could you give me some advice? Please?"

The addressed sighed, resting his chin on steepled fingers. "You should choose..."


"I have made my decision."

A certain blond and raven sat on the comfy couches of the large living room within a beautiful house reminiscent of its owner in its bright and cheerful aura, said owner walking up to them. The raging headaches induced by a certain woman took several long hours to nurse, the pair barely able to move during that time. Which was why—with the help of a so-called aristocrat and the causer of their torment—Italy moved the two to his house, Austria more than fearful for his well-being despite the poor country he had abused forgiving him; the Italian tended to have a lot more mercy than his fellow Axis members after all. That, and the man did not want furniture to gain additional dents from a certain frying pan. The bruises had finally healed, those long hours having finally passed...

Japan spoke up. "Who do you pick, Italia-kun?" Tumultuous black orbs betrayed otherwise stoic features.

"Me...or him?" Turmoil on a humongous scale swirled through blue depths as well.

An uncharacteristic calm washed over the normally energetic nation as he approached, stopping right before the sofa. "Stand." Shocked at the authoritative tone, both complied immediately, stunned. The brunet folded his hands behind his back, pacing back and forth, his head to the ground. The twain followed each movement with their eyes, growing more and more perplexed. How uncharacteristic indeed. The auburn finally ceased, staring into two pairs of eyes. "As you know, I have been going to many countries over the past few days to seek advice. You would know of course." Gulp. Well they had been stalking him. The speaker continued. "But it was Austria-nii who helped me make up my mind."

"Osutoria-san?!" Ebon orbs widened.

Azure ones did the same. "He did?!" Of course, both had been unconscious during that time courtesy of Hungary.

"Yes." A firm nod. "I know who I'm going to choose now thanks to him." Well, it looks like one of them will love that guy for all eternity...and the other will hate him indefinitely. Usually expressive hues were unreadable. "I have made my choice." One step forward. "I'll kiss who I choose on the lips."

Gulp. Gulp! GULP! Just who would it be?! The choice is not clear-cut; one shared a lot in common with the Italian and the other knew him for centuries, having known each other for a very long time. Just who would win?! Both cursed every second that passed without anything happening, deader than dead on the inside at the suffocating suspense surrounding them. And then Italy pounced.

Two sets of eyes popped out of their skulls as their beloved had brought their heads together, enveloping both pairs of lips in his own.


"...That is what you should do."

Had the brunet heard right?! "Is this even possible Austria-nii?!"

"Yes, it is." The man huffed. "Although it's not common."

A mouth dropped. "What would they think?! Would they even agree to it?!"

"Italy..." The bespectacled sighed. "You can't wallow in these doubts; do so, and you won't get anywhere." He shook his head. "If they truly love you, they'll accept these conditions." Amethyst eyes softened. "There would be no point in choosing one over the other; one will inevitably be hurt and knowing you, you wouldn't be able to live with that. You are in love with both after all, and intentionally hurting others is completely against your nature ESPECIALLY those you love. This...arrangement will be the best of every world, a win-win situation all around." His lips quirked up. "I know they would work out their differences if it means you're happy in the end. I know it."

There was no more doubt. Getting up, Italy bowed. "Thank you so much Austria-nii. I've made up my mind now."

"I'm glad." A proud smile graced the elder's features.

Could Italy choose one and hurt the other? The answer is 'no'.


Those warm, soft lips on their own shocked both beyond belief, the taste of Italy flooding into their mouths which was...the most delectable thing both had ever tasted. Of course, Germany had experienced that taste hundreds of years ago, but for Japan...that was his first. His first kiss in fact.

The hazel finally pulled back, a fond smile on his face. "I choose you both...Ludwig, Kiku."

"Feliciano!"

"Feli-kun!"

The use of those names only compounded on that shock; even the closest of countries rarely uttered their human names under any circumstance. To use both of theirs...

"I want to be with you both." That familiar shine in his eyes came back, making him all the more beautiful.

Ebon orbs widened. "As in—"

"—you want to be in a relationship with the two of us at the same time?!" Azure hues enlarged as well.

Nod. "Yes." The hazel walked up to the raven, cupping his cheeks. "You're so kind and warm inside that cold and calculating exterior of yours. Although it may not seem like it, we have quite a bit in common. It's nice how we can bond over literature, anime, manga, fencing, food, cats, art...and so much more. Despite not seeming like it, my heart beats fast around you." He gave a fond smile. "I can't help but love that about you Kiku."

"Feli-kun..." Japan was awestruck.

Giving another fond smile, the caramel next approached the blond, reaching up to rest his head on a broad shoulder. "You're so soft despite appearing all tough and harsh. You've always been there for me, no matter what." He giggled. "You know, although you're 1430 years younger than me, I still look up to you immensely. You're the kind of person I would like to be someday you know. My heart skips plenty of beats around you Ludwig."

"Feliciano..." Germany was at a loss for words.

Italy suddenly went on his knees, taking one hand from each in his own. "Please give this relationship a chance! You both have always been my first friends and I want our bonds to grow stronger."

"First friends?!" The Japanese gasped.

The German was no better. "But didn't you have Hungary, Spain, France, bruder, Poland, and—" Glare "—Austria before you met us?!"

"Yes, I did..." The addressed shook his head. "But those ties resulted from conquest; they would not have occurred otherwise. Even Poland." He beamed at both. "You two were the first to actually go out of your way to be my friends, not because you wanted to seize me for my land." He hugged the pair. "You're my first friends...and I want us to be so much more. I love you both so much." He stared at them, orbs pleading. "Please?"

He could tell them to jump off a cliff and they would without a second thought or even dive head-first into their worst fears sans a shred of hesitation if he so commanded; that's just how much they love him. And much, much more. So much more. "You're my first friend too..." The fulvous began.

"...And I want us to be more as well." The green-eyed monsters must be conquered; they had been that close to destroying absolutely everything, including their precious. They could not let their jealousy control them anymore.

Black and blue eyes met. "Even if I have to share you with him." They had to do this for their beloved's sake; he loved both and both loved him and he wanted to be with both and both realized this was an opportunity that simply could not be passed up. If this arrangement was the only way to make him happy...then so be it.

"GRAZIE! GRAZIE!" Both nations suddenly found themselves on their backs, arms full of a blithe brunet who showered both with scorching kisses. "GRAZIE! GRAZIE!" Boom. Boom! KABOOM! GRAND EXPLOSION! SUPERNOVA! BIG BANG!

They could never refuse their precious Italy after all.


"Germania! Join us!"

Scrumptious aromas filled the air as food of all sorts were fried, baked, sautéed, grilled, and more, a certain pair—one in a Light Yagami cosplay and the other in a maid-like outfit—before the oven, one tossing the contents in the pans masterfully as the other cut the meats and vegetables for the delectable cuisines to be.

Looks like his jealous glare had been caught. "Um-uh-well..."

"Come on!" The brunet stopped what he was doing as he strode towards the blond, pulling him towards the stove. "Now that we're a triple, we should be doing more things together!"

Japan chuckled. "I think the term is 'triad' Italia-kun." He ceased the slicing, joining the two. "I agree with Italia-kun; you should help us."

"Uh...could I make dessert?" Of course, no meal is complete without a good dessert.

The auburn beamed. "What will you make?!"

"Hmm...apple pie?" Nice choice.

Indeed. "Yum! Great idea Germania!"

"Let's do this!" Going into the pantry, the German brought some of the needed fruit out with him, extracting other ingredients as well as taking out a knife and cutting board.

Hours later, dinner was ready, a plethora of platters littering the dining table, the irresistible aromas enough to subdue the most feral of beasts. Italy and Japan clasped their hands together over their bowls simultaneously, slightly bowing at the same time. "Itadakimasu."

"Itadakimasu!" And the pair began chowing down.

However, one was not like the others. "Uh..."

"Come on Doitsu!" The brunet whined, reaching over to clasp the larger's wrists. "You have to say 'Itadakimasu' before you eat! We're in Nihon's place after all!"

The raven nodded. "It means 'Thanks for the food' in Japanese. It's tradition to say that phrase before eating as thanks to all the plants and animals that gave their lives for the meal, as well as thanking those who were involved in the process of delivering that meal from the hunter or farmer to the preparer of the meal."

"...Okay then." The fulvous complied, mimicking the pair's prior actions. "Itadakimasu." Shock! To think Germany was speaking that language!

A forkful of strands was abruptly shoved in front of the fulvous's face, the sight astonishing the man. Why did that look so familiar? "Try some hijiki and dried shiitake mushroom spaghetti Doitsu! The hijiki and shiitake are both full of fiber and umami!" Déjà vu. Well, almost.

"What is 'umami' anyways?!" What is it indeed?

The Asian stepped in. "It's a category of taste in food corresponding to the flavor of glutamates, especially monosodium glutamate aka MSG."

"Just try it Doitsu!" And that forkful was spontaneously shoved into the addressed's mouth.

Blue eyes widened at the explosion of flavor. "...It's good."

"Hijiki and dried shiitake mushroom spaghetti is only one of many dishes created by cultural exchange between Italia-kun and me, Doitsu-san." The sable smirked. "This dish—as well as every other created by said cultural exchange—contains elements of Italian and Japanese cuisine."

Slow nod. "I see..." Realization dawned on the German, guilt spreading on his features as he turned to face the Asian. "I'm sorry for insulting that dish during the festival; it's not a corruption of Italian food, but is a nice version of it."

"Apology accepted." A kind smile stretched across Japan's lips. All was well in the world.

DING! "It's ready." The baker approached the oven, extracting the dessert from the machine. The scent filled the kitchen instantly, the fragrance compelling enough to attract anyone within a mile radius.

"You know..." Italy began. "...if Death Note was real, you could tempt Ryuk with this apple pie into doing whatever you want."

A blond brow quirked. "Who's Ryuk?"

"He's the Shinigami—Death God—who dropped the Death Note that Light ended up finding by pure chance, kick-starting all of the events in the series." The Asian elaborated, shrugging. "He also happens to love apples to the point of addiction."

Confused. "...Okay."

"I have an idea!" Italy bolted up from his seat, beaming. "Doitsu should watch Death Note with us! It's been a while since I last watched it anyways!"

Confusion only increased. "...As in you want me to watch your show with you?"

"'Anime', Doitsu-san." Japan faced the brunet, smiling. "That sounds like a wonderful idea Italia-kun."

The three moved—with pastry in tow—into the living room, the raven changing—once again—into a Teru Mikami cosplay before going through his DVDs and pulling out the appropriate set. The shortest turned to face the largest. "Oh yes, I only have the Japanese version—"

"—Which is the best!" Italy cheered.

Chuckle. "Indeed Italia-kun." Back to the topic at hand. Return attention back to the blond. "But luckily, there are subtitles in English, so we can all understand what is going on."

"I see..." The German gave a slow nod.

The raven then placed the first one in, turning the TV on before returning to his fellow former Axis, sitting to the left of a certain member, the other on the right, the middle nuzzling up to them both. "Oh yeah!" The Italian cried as he made to get up. "I should bring a box of tissues! We'll need them!"

"I highly doubt it." Germany grasped the auburn's wrist, stopping him from moving. "Just how bad could it be?"

Approximately 13 hours, no sleep, and a crap ton of apple pie later...

"NNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!"

"DDDDOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTEEEEEEE?!"

"WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?!"

Looks like the trio had just gone through all 37 episodes without pause; no wonder two of them were wailing like banshees while the third looked as though he was questioning every aspect of his own existence. Which he was.

Italy bawled. "I told you we needed the tissues! Thank goodness Nihon got them for us!"

"Just why is everything so messed up?!" Tears gushed out of Germany's eyes. "To think how Light had treated all those poor people as though they were trash! He treated Raye Penber, Naomi Misora, Misa Amane, Rem, Watari, L, Wedy, Aiber, Kiyomi Takada, and heck his own father like they were absolutely nothing to him! HIS OWN FATHER!"

Japan nodded, sniffling loudly. "Each and every death was horribly tragic, horribly tragic indeed...ITALIA-KUN!"

"NIHON!"

The two proceeded to cling onto each other, bawling their eyes out. What utter dorks!

"YOU GUYS!" And they were subsequently joined by a third dork.

After crying it all out for the next hour, Japan stood, putting the pie tin into the sink. Italy yawned, stretching his arms over his head. "Let's go to bed Germania! We didn't sleep all night and I'm really tired!"

"Alright, let's go." The Europeans walked off, a black jealous gaze catching every movement...

...which was not missed by the brunet. "Giappone! Join us! Let's go together! We can do the dishes later after sleeping!"

"N-No, it's fine." That did nothing to hide what the Asian was actually feeling though.

Italy pouted, stalking towards Japan before grabbing his wrists, dragging him over. "Nihon! Don't try hiding it!" He frowned. "I don't want either of you to feel left out you know! Never!" He crossed his arms upon releasing the other. "Got it?"

"W-Wakarimaa." Leaving the plates alone, the raven made to join them, all three going to the bedroom the hazel occupied during his stays with the ebon—although he usually snuck off to said ebon's chambers anyways but that's beside the point. It's going to be in use now.

The Italian sighed as they laid down on the mattress. "Despite how tragic the entire series is, Death Note is still one of my favorite anime."

"Yeah, that was really good." The German agreed. "If all anime are this good, I should have started watching a long time ago!"

The Japanese shrugged. "Not all are on the same level, but there are many great series nevertheless. Death Note is only one of them." The trio then pulled up the blankets, nuzzling into the sheets. However, just as they were about to doze off...

"I have an idea!"...the blithe shot up, two sets of eyes opening immediately as he did so. He scooted over Germany to the left, pushing him closer to the center.

That action was not met with no resistance however. "Hey! What are you doing Italien?!" Just what was he doing?!

"It's a new way to cuddle!" The demanded cheered.

Ebon orbs widened as their owner was pulled onto the blond's chest, resting beside the brunet who was also resting on said chest. "What's with this arrangement Italia-kun?!" Japan was no less surprised.

"It's a new way to cuddle like I said!" The addressed grinned as he wrapped his arms around them both. "In this way, all of us are touching!" He hummed happily. "To have such a strong frame beneath me and such a cozy one besides me...I'm in heaven." As limpid brown eyes closed, their possessor reached out, delivering a short and yet sweet peck to each of their lips. "Good night."

The shock had yet to subside as two befuddled nations stared at the still form of the blissful one, only increasing. "ITALIEN?!"

"ITALIA-KUN?!" Nope. No response.

The awake countries sighed, exchanging a glance. "I don't want to disturb Italia-kun."

"Nor do I." Germany agreed, shaking his head. "I guess we have to settle for this...arrangement." His eyes began closing. Huh, Japan really is cozy...

Obsidian hues slowly shut as well. "Yes...we do." Huh, those strong muscles sure felt nice...

All three were asleep at last, a bulky and lithe arm around their beloved. However, their other arms happened to snake around another as those two countries fell into the depths of unconsciousness, unaware...


"It's like I promised Giappone!"

Arches crossed by twin arcs arranged in curved X-like formations within stretched in precise intervals above the expansive hall surrounded by intricately carved columns which supported the spacious ceiling, the spectrum shining through into the building from several colored portals that lined the walls. Amongst the crowd of people wandering the premises, a certain trio stood, a certain brunet beaming brightly as the other two looked around in awe.

Japan surveyed their surroundings intently, utmost reverence evident in his features. "...Utsukushii. Zettai ni utsukushīdesu."

"...No matter how many times I've been here, I can't help but be amazed by the incredible beauty of this place." Germany whispered, gaze far-off as he continued to stare.

Italy grinned. "The Gothic interior of the Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore is vast and gives an empty impression. The relative bareness of the church corresponds with the austerity of religious life, as preached by Girolamo Savonarola. Many decorations in the church have been lost in the course of time, or have been transferred to the Museo dell'Opera del Duomo, such as the magnificent cantorial pulpits of Luca della Robbia and Donatello." He walked forward, the other two right behind. "As this cathedral was built with funds from the public, some important works in this church honor illustrious men and military leaders of Florence."

"Like what?" The raven prompted.

The addressed smiled as they strolled by various figures in various settings in various forms of art. "Dante Before the City of Florence was by Domenico di Michelino in 1465, Funerary Monument to Sir John Hawkwood was by Paolo Uccello in 1436, and Equestrian statue of Niccolò da Tolentino was by Andrea del Castagno in 1456."

Something had caught the Asian's eye. "What's this Italia-kun?" His finger pointed to a large chronograph bearing Roman numerals from I to XXIIII in a circle with rays pointing to one number, two pairs of faces at each corner.

The explainer giggled. "Above the main door is the colossal clock face with fresco portraits of four Prophets or Evangelists by Paolo Uccello in 1443. This one-handed liturgical clock shows the 24 hours of hora italica—Italian time—a period of time ending with sunset at 24 hours. This timetable was used until the 18th century. This is one of the few clocks from that time that still exist and are in working order."

"I see..." The asker gave a slow nod.

The brunet smirked. "I'm glad." He once again commenced. "Christ crowning Mary as Queen, the stained-glass circular window above the clock, with a rich range of coloring, was designed by Gaddo Gaddi in the early 14th century. Donatello designed the stained-glass window—Coronation of the —in the drum of the dome, the only one that can be seen from the nave." They then passed by a grand tomb characterized by two giant intricately-carved arches holding three short pillars supporting a large elegantly decorated rectangular box which had the sculpture of a valiant man on top. "The beautiful funeral monument of Antonio d'Orso which was made in 1323, who was once the bishop of Florence, was made by Tino da Camaino, the most important funeral sculptor of his time. The monumental crucifix, behind the Bishop's Chair at the high altar, is by Benedetto da Maiano which was made from 1495 to 1497."

"Incredible, Italien." Seriously, Italy was much deeper than he appeared. Behind his seemingly foolish behavior lied a pure genius in art. Yes, both hearts were warmed even further...

And to their next location... "This is!" Blue eyes widened as they took in where the three stopped at; a tall building bearing many square windows above a large door, a lengthy poster exhibiting a work of art over it was before the trio.

"Yep! We're at the Galleria dell'Accademia di Firenze, like I also promised Giappone!" The brunet beamed. "Let's go in!" The interior was exquisite, housing a myriad of art forms. However, the auburn beelined for a certain statue of a certain youth in the . Uh oh... "The Galleria dell'Accademia has housed the original David by Michelangelo since 1873." Not that! Anything but that! "The sculpture was allegedly brought to the Accademia for reasons of conservation, although other factors were involved in its move from its previous outdoor location on Piazza della Signoria." Stop imagining that youth as Italy! Although Italy is a lot hotter—STOP RIGHT THERE! "The original intention was to create a 'Michelangelo museum', with original sculptures and drawings, to celebrate the fourth centenary of the artist's birth. Today, the gallery's small collection of Michelangelo's work includes his four unfinished Prisoners, intended for the tomb of Pope Julius II, and a statue of Saint Matthew, also unfinished." STOP IMAGINING ITALY BEING , WITHOUT CLOTHES ON! STOP WITH THESE DISHONORABLE DISGUSTING THOUGHTS! "In 1939, these were joined by a Pietà discovered in the Barberini chapel in Palestrina, though experts now consider its attribution to Michelangelo to be dubious." The hazel moved away from the statue, the raven breathing a huge sigh of relief as they could finally move away from that. An ebon orb caught glimpse of a certain German struggling to hold back a massive nosebleed as its owner turned; huh, so he wasn't the only one with...erted tendencies towards their precious, sweet innocent Italy. Too innocent.

As the blithe had at last finished, the pair snapped out of their self-depreciating thoughts. "T-That's a-amazing, I-Italia-kun!"

"Y-Yeah I-Italien!" Italy must never figure out what they were thinking!

As they took a more in-depth tour of the Palazzo Vecchio, Basilica di Santa Croce, Piazzale Michelangelo, and Museo dell'Opera del Duomo with the object of their lu—affections in the lead, their prayer had been granted; the Italian did not seem to notice anything amiss...say the inappropriate thoughts that had been flashing through two heads as that sculpture unfortunately kept coming to mind. Even as he gave sudden sweet kisses to the pair's lips, he didn't appear to sense their rapidly growing distress. What a miracle. A miracle indeed...


"...Sugoi, Doitsu-san."

The ultimate fairy tale castle which bore opal tiles upon vast roofs upon the pearl-white bastion boasting numerous windows along its majestic walls, all atop a grand mesa towered before the trio as they at last scaled the lush forest surrounding the premises.

Italy beamed. "I know, right? Germania's place is wonderful as well." He gave a content sigh. "I love to see the sights every time I visit and I want you to see them too Giappone!" He crossed his arms behind his head. "And it's so close to my place too—"

"—Moving on." The discussed coughed into his fist, the red tinting his cheeks an obvious giveaway as to how he felt about the praise given to him. "Neuschwanstein is situated on a rugged hill near Füssen in southwest Bavaria." Flush deepening. "Did you know it was the inspiration for the Sleeping Beauty castles in the Disneyland parks?"

Black eyes widened. "...No, I didn't."

"See? It's as I told you." The brunet smirked. "Germania is truly—"

A bout of obvious fake coughing cut the auburn off. Once the 'fit' had subsided, the blond continued. "The castle was commissioned by King Ludwig II of Bavaria who was declared insane when the castle was almost completed in 1886 and found dead a few days later. After his death, it was opened to the paying public immediately. Since then more than 61 million people have visited. More than 1.3 million people visit annually, with as many as 6,000 per day in the summer." He smiled. "Neuschwanstein is the most photographed building in the country and one of the most popular tourist attractions in Germany." He swept a hand forward. "From here, you can catch an excellent panorama of the surrounding region."

"Fantastico!"

"...Subarashii."

Green fields. Luscious trees. Verdant mountains. Clear water. All of that could be seen from the entrance of the majestic citadel which stood above all under a blue sky dotted with numerous clouds. Just how could such a tough and harsh country be so...beautiful—wait, did Japan really just think that?!

"Let's go inside now." The two snapped out of their trance at those words, complying as they followed the German into the establishment. A grand colonnade that possessed a crimson floor topped off with grandiose designs of all sorts of colors—crossing as Xs on the roof—which supported elegant lanterns that gave off golden light met the three as they stepped inside. As the Italian and Japanese looked around in wonder, the fulvous spoke once again. "In its lower stories the Palas accommodates administrative and servants' rooms and the rooms of today's palace administration." He gestured to various quarters on various floors as they walked on. "The king's staterooms are situated in the upper stories. The anterior structure accommodates the lodgings on the third floor, above them the Hall of the Singers. The upper floors of the west-facing posterior structure are filled almost completely by the Throne Hall. The total floor space of all floors amounts to nearly 6,000 square meters or 65,000 square feet."

A mouth hung wide open. "...Sugoi." Who knew such a stoic face could morph into a wide range of expressions—wait, did Germany really just think that?!

Moving on! "The largest room of the palace by area is the Hall of the Singers, followed by the Throne Hall. The 27x10 meter—89x33 feet—Hall of the Singers is located in the eastern, court-side wing of the Palas, in the fourth floor above the king's lodgings." As he explained, the flaxen led the two up, following those exact directions to a large golden room bearing intricately carved balconies supported by vivacious pillars all on a saffron floor, elegant chandeliers decorating the ceiling. "It is designed as an amalgamation of two rooms of the Wartburg: The Hall of the Singers and the Ballroom. It was one of the king's favorite projects for his palace. The rectangular room was decorated with themes from Lohengrin and Parzival."

"What kind of festivities were held here?" Japan wondered. "What kind of guests did the king entertain in this room?"

The elaborator shook his head. "Actually, The Hall of the Singers was never designed for court festivities of the reclusive king. Rather, like the Throne Hall it served as a walkable monument in which the culture of knights and courtly love of the Middle Ages was represented."

"I see..." A slow nod was given.

The blond nodded back. "The first performance in this hall took place in 1933 which was a concert commemorating the 50th anniversary of Richard Wagner's death." Turning in the opposite direction, the tallest led the pair through several corridors into a humongous area characterized by the innumerable pillars of rich shades of gold supporting perfectly rounded arcs visible on both stories of that single space, a stone set of stairs leading into it. "The Throne Hall, 20x12 meters—66x39 feet—is situated in the west wing of the Palas. With its height of 13 meters or 43 feet, it occupies the third and fourth floors." He scratched his chin. "Julius Hofmann modeled it after the Allerheiligen-Hofkirche in the Munich Residenz." He gestured around. "On three sides it is surrounded by colorful arcades, ending in an apse that was intended to hold King Ludwig's throne—which was never completed by the way."

"That's simply incredible Doitsu-san..." Wonder had captured the raven, subjecting him under its spell.

Blush. "Uh...thanks?"

"Aww! Germania!" Said country was subsequently glomped. "Don't be so shy!"

Boom! "ITALIEN!" Exploding, the flustered sped off, his companions hardly able to match his rapid pace. "Hurry up! We still have more to see!" After touring the inside of the enormous establishment for several more hours—visiting all sorts of rooms—the three had at last made it back outside, following Germany to another portion of his country. Quite some time later...

"Here we are." A winding body of clear water flowed past, a multitude of buildings lining its banks. "The Romantic Rhine is the most famous section of the Rhine, running between from Koblenz to Bingen. The river Rhine carves its way here through steep vineyard-covered hills topped with countless castles and ruins. The river has been an important trade route into central Europe since ancient times and a string of small towns has grown up along the banks. Constrained in size, many of these old towns retain a historic feel today." The speaker then took several steps, his face growing progressively more crimson as he did so. "And here..." The man went to a nearby dock, pulling out a certain vessel...

Italy gasped. "Did you have a barchetto imported from Florence?!"

"...Ja." KABOOM! "I thought it would make this river ride on the Rhine more...romantic."

The brunet giggled. "Since we're at the Romantic Rhine?" He beamed. "Aww! How sweet!" Tackle hug. Kisses raining on blazing cheeks followed by a final one on the lips. Rub noses together. Grand explosion. "Come on! Let's get on!"

"J-Ja!" Flustered beyond belief, the bulky made to sit down...

...only for a cry to halt him. "Come on Germania! Help me!"

"But you aren't injured anymore Italia-kun." Black eyes narrowed slightly. Oh no! The envy was resurfacing! After having been controlled so well!

The auburn pouted. "Demo Nihon! I still want Doitsu to help me!" Jealousy only flaring up. Sighing, the Italian jumped off, taking the shorter's hands in his own. "I want you to join us this time!" Brown eyes softened. "Sorry for leaving you out before."

"I-It's fine." The Asian flushed at the physical contact. However, something occurred to him. "Is there even enough room in the back? And wouldn't the barchetto tip over if all of us got in the back?"

A shuffling noise caught his attention. "Uh..." A large foot twisted nervously into the ground behind the blond, face aflame as he spoke up. "...I made sure the dimensions of this barchetto would be enough to accommodate all three of us. And..." The German walked off, taking hold of a giant—yet not too heavy—rock before placing it at the tip of the vessel. "There, so our combined weight would be off-set by this counterweight."

"Arigato Doitsu!" Jumping up and down in excitement, the blithe tightly embraced the Japanese, delivering a searing kiss which nearly melted the sable into nothing more than a puddle. "Come on Nihon!" The addressed was pulled into the stern of the boat, the oar placed in the raven's hands which were immediately encased in larger ones.

All the blood rushed into the raven's face in an instant. "H-Hai!" It was a wonder how he managed not to faint. This time. A peck on both cheeks. Yep, a wonder upon wonders.

"Ja! Lass uns gehen!" The last to embark, Germany stepped into the back as well, clasping the two smaller sets of hands in his own.

Italy smiled. "Like this Giappone!" Guiding the pair beneath his own, the brunet assisted the sable in tilting the stick down.

"A-Arigato Italia-kun." Said raven blushed as he did so.

The thanked beamed. "No problem!" The three working together, the vessel glided along the water, moving smoothly. Ah...how nice it was, being beside your precious people—

Wait what?! People?! Just what was happening?!


"Watashi no kuni e yōkoso—"

"—Nihon! Sō seishikidearu koto o teishi!"

After having departed the barchetto upon finishing their tour of the Rhine, the three had proceeded to travel across the country, visiting and exploring various monuments from the otherworldly city gates of Lübeck known as the Holstentor to the imposing Cologne Cathedral to the resplendent Frauenkirche, the bustling city of Lindau and the surreal Rügen Cliffs enchanting the brunet and raven beyond words too. Of course, having shown Japan around Florence—in Italy—and Germany, what better for him to return the favor in his own country? However...as the ebon had bowed—having uttered that phrase above—he had suddenly found himself on the ground as a certain Italian had wrapped his arms around the onyx, frantically rubbing their cheeks together while interrupting the other with the exclamation below it.

Jealous twitching of the brow. "ITALIEN!" The blond glared. "Stop speaking in Japanese!" You would think the German would be more tolerant of that language after all that had happened, him himself having spoken a little and listened to approximately 13 hours of that language nonstop. Well...

"Demo Doitsu!" Cringe. "Bokutachiha Nihon ni genzai arimasu!"

Twitch. Twitch. "No, it's not that I have a problem with Japanese—" Anymore "—you know..." Blush. "...It's that I can't understand what you're saying." Crimson red. "...I feel left out."

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" This time the blond was the one to find himself on the ground. "I keep on forgetting! Oops! I really can't help it for some reason!"

Sigh. Flush. "...It's fine Italien."

"Oh yeah!" The blithe exclaimed. "I told Nihon to 'stop being so formal' because he said 'welcome to my country' in such a formal manner." He tapped his chin. "And earlier, I just said 'we are currently in Japan'."

Several question marks seemed to float in azure hues. "Wait, Japan says 'watashi' while you say 'boku'...what do they mean? I noticed this between L and Light and Mikami and Light as well."

"Both mean 'I' in Japanese." The native speaker explained. "However, 'watashi' is polite and formal and is the pronoun of choice for women and many men—being gender-neutral—while 'boku' is friendly and humble, being informal and the pronoun of choice for mainly men and young or boyish girls—being masculine, specifically 'soft-masculine'." He shrugged. "There are many ways for one to say 'I' in Japanese, 'watashi' and 'boku' only two of them."

Italy nodded. "'Ore' is 'hard-masculine', mainly used by tough guys and is actually the most common 'I' among men." The hazel scratched the back of his neck. "It's not polite, but calling it rude isn't accurate either." A light bulb suddenly went off in his head. "Hey! I can see Germania saying 'ore'!" He faced the Asian. "Can't you Nihon?"

"Yes...yes I can." The raven was in deep thought. "I can see Doitsu-san saying 'ore' too."

Tick mark. "But I don't know any Japanese other than 'Italia', 'Nihon', 'Doitsu', and 'Itadakimasu." Brow quirked. "And what's with '-kun' and '-san'?"

"Those are known as honorifics, which are suffixes at the end of a name." The auburn clarified. "They are expressions of respect or endearment, and are used among people unless they are fine with you not using honorifics." A second light bulb went off as the Italian swiveled to the Asian. "Ne Ne Nihon! We should give Doitsu Japanese lessons!"

Black eyes widened. "Japanese lessons?!"

"What?!" Blue eyes widened as well.

Limpid brown eyes widened innocently. "What?" Quirked head to the side. "Why not?" He pouted. "I mean, now that we're together as a triad, we should get to know each other's languages!" He crossed his arms as he glanced at the pair in turn. "Doitsu doesn't know Japanese and Nihon and I don't know German!" Those same limpid brown eyes became begging. "Please?"

"...Fine Italien."

"...I understand Italia-kun."

Could they ever refuse their beloved? Is that even a question? The blithe beamed. "YAY!" Two stunned nations found their arms full of Italy...not that they minded of course. Realization dawned on the auburn. "Oh yeah!" He glimpsed at the raven as he let go of both countries. "Nihon, where are we going?"

"Sumimasen!" The Asian bowed. "Please follow me!"

From the fragrant wisteria tunnel of the Kawachi Fuji Garden which induced a zen-like calm in all those who visited to the breathtaking vista offered by Mt. Daisen to the crystalline waters of Happo Pond which reflected the grand peaks of the Japanese Alps perfectly to the ethereal village of Gokayama that appeared to be frozen in time to the commanding Himeji Castle which resembled a white egret taking flight, the three saw it all. No matter how many times Italy had visited this country, he could help but be arrested by its august atmosphere each and every time. Even Germany was not immune to the spell of this land, enraptured by all the natural beauty which was unfortunately vanishing with each and every second in the rapidly industrializing world. To think such a technologically advanced nation could still boast such incredible views—wait what?!

"Here we are." A vast array of oriental temples bearing crimson pillars which all appeared to be buoyant to the lake surrounding the area came into view, a large grand gate sporting incarnadine coloration and twin beams across two sturdy poles in the front.

Italy's mouth dropped wide open. "This is the Itsukushima Shrine!"

"That's right Italia-kun." A smile graced normally stoic features. "The shrine was designed and built on pier-like structures over the bay so that it would appear to be floating on the water, separate from the sacred island, which could be approached by the devout. Near the main shrine is a noh stage—noh being a major form of classical Japanese musical drama that has been performed since the 14th century—which dates from 1590. Noh theater performances have long been used to pay homage to the gods through the ritual acting out of key events in Shinto myth." He then pointed to the egress. "The dramatic gate, or torii, of Itsukushima Shrine is one of Japan's most popular tourist attractions, and the most recognizable and celebrated feature of the Itsukushima Shrine." Hands placed themselves on slim hips. "Believed to be the boundary between the spirit and human worlds, the torii's vermilion color is said to keep evil spirits away. It's possible to walk to it on the sandbar during low tide and enjoy the view of Mount Misen behind the gate. At high tide, the 16-meter-high torii appears to float on the water."

As if on cue, the water level went down, exposing the land previously submerged. The blithe jumped up and down as though unable to stand still. "Let's go inside!"

"Wow, just..." The blond's mouth had yet to close as the facts he was just told sunk in. What amazing culture...

The raven chuckled. "Yes, let us proceed." He walked ahead. "Please let me lead the way." The three proceeded to explore the halls of the ethereal temples, gazing at the pristine bay below from the stilted ledges as well as touring the intricate interiors of the incredible structures. Incredible indeed.

Once they had concluded their tour of that specific locus, the trio moved on, the Asian in the front as they did so. After trekking the terrain for quite some time, they at last arrived at a lush mountain bearing a verdant forest b with healthy vegetation which were to either side of a protracted array of crimson turnstiles compact in a line that twisted up a path farther than the eye could see, a cerulean sea visible right behind it all.

"Ne Ne Nihon! Isn't this the Motonosumi-Inari Shrine?!" The brunet gasped. "Sore wa totemo kireidesu!"

The onyx laughed. "It's very pretty indeed Italia-kun." He subsequently cleared his throat. "Torii gates stretch from the Motonosumi-Inari Shrine to the cliff overlooking the ocean. This shrine houses the sacred spirits that were split about 60 years ago from Taikodani Inari Shrine in neighboring Shimane Prefecture. It is said the shrine originated from a story where a God posing as a white fox appeared in the dream of a local fisherman, telling him to enshrine it in the area."

"Amazing..." Germany breathed.

The sable smirked. "I really appreciate that Doitsu-san." Ignoring the double-take the addressed did upon being caught, the explainer continued. "The most impressive part of the shrine is the 123 shrine gates that stand in a row stretching over 100m or 328ft." He gestured to the column of scarlet structures. "Motonosumi-Inari is a popular shrine where locals wish for success."

"Really?!" Limpid brown eyes widened. "Wow! How cool!"

Shrug. "It sure is." Strolling ahead, the Japanese led the way as the three advanced under the gates, walking for quite a distance before stopping at the last one at last. The guide pointed up. "The final torii's donation box is placed out of reach at the top of the gate. It's believed that if you can successfully toss money into the box, all your wishes will come true."

"HONTŌNI?!" Those same limpid brown eyes sparkled dazzlingly as their owner reached into his wallet, pulling out some cash without a second thought. "YATTA! BOKU WA BOKU NO NEGAI GA KANAUTAIDESU—"

A smaller hand clasped onto his wrist, stopping him in his tracks. "As much as I want all your wishes to come true too..." The bills were taken from the auburn's grasp, replaced with that of another kind. "...you'll need yen to do so, not euros."

"Oh whoops!" Embarrassed blush. The brunet sheepishly scratched the back of his neck. "I forgot that your land doesn't use the same currency as Doitsu's and mine, seeing as you're not a part of the European Union! I'm sorry for not remembering!"

Peck on the cheek. "Please don't worry about it Italia-kun. You did not do anything wrong."

"NIHON!" The Asian suddenly found himself in a tight grasp as arms wrapped around him firmly, being whirled around several times before being pulled into a searing kiss which knocked the breath from his lungs more than the rapid spinning had done, his face more red than what any amount of physical exertion could cause. Wait—what did he just do earlier?! Beaming brightly, the brunet bounded back, skipping towards the final torii once more. However, there was a new problem...

Germany rushed over to his fellow European, taking hold of the smaller's waist. "Here." The blond lifted him up, placing him atop broad shoulders.

"Arigato Doitsu!" The addressed sighed. Guess he had to get used to the use of that language.

The fulvous huffed. "...It's fine Italien." Yet despite the extra boost—

"Aww! I still can't make it!"—the auburn still could not reach the container.

Upon recovering from the prior shock, a fond smile crossed the normally stoic nation's lips; the sight of the pair repeatedly reaching for the basket was just too cute after all. Huh, despite appearing all bulky and harsh, the German really was gentle, making sure their beloved was safely secured and wouldn't fall off the whole time. What a wonder. "Futari tomo." The bystander decided to step in in that moment. "Watashi ga otetsudai o sa sete kudasai."

"Help us both with what?" A question floated in caramel hues.

The sable stopped before the two, staring at them both. "Italia-kun, please get off of Doitsu-san. Doitsu-san, remain crouching as Italia-kun gets off."

"What the?!" What the indeed.

The Asian frowned. "Just do as I say Doitsu-san."

"...Fine." Conceding, the flaxen bent down, the hazel clambering off as he did so.

However, as Italy touched the ground—"Nihon?!"—he was immediately lifted onto the shorter's shoulders, a cry of surprise leaving his lips. Japan really is stronger than he looks! WHOA!

"Yoshi." Not wasting any time, the Japanese approached the largest, ignoring the shocked outcry as he boarded the broad back. "Stand up."

Glare. "What are you—"

"I said stand up." Glare back.

Confusion. "Are?! Doua Nihon?!"

"There's nothing wrong Italia-kun..." The hard look instantaneously softened.

Sigh. "Fine." Obeying at last, the largest stood back up, lifting up both members simultaneously as he did so.

"There, you'll be able to reach the donation box now." Germany supported Japan who supported Italy. Ah, so that was his plan.

The blond was rendered speechless. "Wow..."

"Yes." Smirk. The smirk subsequently softened into a kind smile as the raven tilted his head, gazing into the limpid brown eyes he loved so much. "Go ahead. Make a wish for all three of us."

He didn't need to be told twice. "Ryoukai!" Crumpling up the bills, the Italian took aim. Toss. The trio watched as the wads flew through the air, climbing higher and higher before landing in the bin at last. "YATTA!"

"Great job Italia-kun." Mission accomplished.

Indeed. "Great job Italien."

"Arigato futari tomo!" Shining brighter than the sun, the blithe trapped both countries into a constricting hug as they all got down, beaming brilliantly. Of course kisses followed. In addition to plentiful explosions.

BOOM! "E-Erwähne es nicht!"

"D-Dōitashimae!" KABOOM!

Innocent quirk of the head. "No problem!"

"L-Let's leave now." Just why haven't there been any showers of blood and guts yet?

As the three descended the slope, a question popped into the blond's brain. "Hey Italien...what exactly did you wish for?"

"Yes, what did you wish for?" The same question appeared in ebon orbs.

Pout. "I'm not telling!" Crossed arms. "It won't come true then!"

"...Fine Italien." There was no point in refuting.

Neither would be able to handle another impossible chase after all. "...Alright Italia-kun."

Italy could not jeopardize that wish; it had to come true after all, it just had to.

I want the three of us to be together forever and ever...


SMASH!

CLASH!

Wood on wood. Rapid movements that could be barely caught by the eye. Fancy footwork which could not hope to be imitated by a novice. Eyes could not help but pop out of a skull, mouth hanging wide open as Germany took witness to Italy and Japan sparring, kendo sticks in hand as both were donned in full-out protective gear. Huh, it was just as the raven had said. Anyways, back to the topic at hand—since when was the brunet such a good fencer?! Ah, if only the blond knew before...

Said brunet swiftly moved to the side, evading a downward swipe before throwing himself forward, repeatedly jabbing at his opponent who quickly sidestepped each attempt before leaping ahead, delivering a crescent slash downward that was immediately blocked by the opposing bar, pushed back. The two were neck and neck, neither able to gain an advantage at all; every time there seemed to be an opening in the other, it was quickly shut off in skillful defense followed by instantaneous retaliation which was in turn blocked and so on and so on. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

DING! "Time's up!" The sticks were dropped at that exact moment as the protective gear was shed, both contenders panting harshly.

"Subarashii Feli-kun." A smile managed to make its way onto the Asian's face despite the deep breaths he was taking slightly inhibiting his speech. "Kimi wa hontōni yoidesu—"

His voice caught in his throat as a warm body collided into him, slender arms lifting him into the air as he was repeatedly spun in circles. "ARIGATO KIKU!" The brunet beamed as he only increased the intensity of his centrifugal motion, having recovered much faster than his companion had. "OMAE MO HONTŌNI YOIDESU! SORE WA HIJŌ NI TANOSHIKATTADESU!" Burst into the most infernal of flames. They may be evenly-matched when it comes to swordplay, but when it comes to flustering the other...there is no competition in that department. None at all. Not even close. Not by a long shot.

"D-Dōitashimae Feli-kun." Blushing heavily. Way too heavily.

Giggling, the auburn reached into the magical space all anime characters have, an exquisite bouquet of utmost grandeur popping out from behind his back. "Tada!"

"Y-You got me chrysanthemums?!" That's right! The bouquet was full of chrysanthemums of the richest crimson!

Rapid nod. "Hai!" The Italian released the sable, bouncing over to the fulvous. "Did you know 'Kiku' means 'chrysanthemum' in Japanese?"

Well what'd you know. "Really?!"

"...Yes. Feli-kun is correct." A new shade of red has been created! One darker than the rest! "A-Arigato Feli-kun." BOOM! "I-I'll get a vase and some water now." The raven walked—ran—off, heading towards the kitchen.

As the raven disappeared into the scullery, the brunet whirled back to the blond. "I'm going to get washed up and change now!"

"Alright Feliciano." Fond smile.

The Asian returned, container in hand which he placed on a nearby table. "Go ahead Feli-kun." Fond smile.

"Bye Kiku! Bye Ludwig!" Grinning, the blithe sped off. And then he was gone.

"I'm going to clean myself as well Doitsu-san." The ebon bowed before making his way to his room, leaving as well.

Return bow. "Very well Japan." As the raven left, the normally tough nation displayed an uncharacteristic bout of nervousness as he reached into his pocket, taking out a certain object...

...

"Nani ga hoshiin desu ka, Doitsu-san?"

Oh Germany definitely was not waiting outside Japan's room, pacing like a madman as he waited for the other to get out of the bathroom. That kimono the Asian now wore sure didn't draw the German's eye in to...certain places. Nope. Nada. Not at all. Wait what?! Stop right there!

Nervous fidget. For some reason, the German actually was not bothered by the continued use of that—no Japanese language like before anymore; he didn't mind at all. In fact, he liked the sound of that beautiful language even if he couldn't understand it—wait beautiful?! "...I have something for you." The larger reached into his pocket once again, taking out that certain object once more...

"Are those new Teru Mikami glasses Doitsu-san?" ...which turned out to be a pair of hexagonal glasses identical to those worn by a certain crazed worshipper of a certain crazed 'God'.

Shaky nod. "...I'm sorry for busting the ones you wore during our...falling out a few months back." That fight in the fireworks festival?

"I-It's fine." Looking from side to side in a frantic manner, avoiding azure hues. "I have more cosplays than I can count, including Teru Mikami glasses. You don't need to get me a new pair!"

Rapid shaking of head. "No! It wasn't right of me to do that!" Taking hold of a slender wrist, the bulky slapped the spectacles into the open palm, closing the shorter's fingers over the lenses. "...I-I'm sorry for hurting you back then and treating you poorly. T-That was horrible of me." What?!

Just what's happening?! "...I-I'm truly sorry as well for my rash and unacceptable behavior." Bow. "Please forgive me."

"I forgive you." Return bow. "As long as you forgive me."

Another bow. "Yes, I do." Just what was happening?! Blue eyes looked down as black eyes looked up, scrutinizing the other in an assessing manner. Despite standing six inches shorter, Japan was far from weak; Germany could attest to that himself. Despite possessing such a hulking frame, Germany was far from a total brute; Japan could attest to that himself. Appearances really are deceiving. Hmm...the raven sure was small compared to the largest...all the more reason to protect—wait what?! Hmm...the blond sure was young compared to the oldest...all the more reason to look out for—what the heck?!

"Thank goodness." Simultaneous step closer. Wait—what's going on?! Why were they magnetically drawing closer?! Just why?!

Sudden shuffle by the door. The two gasped, jumping apart as though burned as they swiveled towards the source of the noise. "Feliciano! I can explain!" Serial escalation of panic. Italy rapidly approached the pair, expression unreadable.

"Feli-kun! We were just—" The words were instantly swallowed up as firm lips covered his own.

The brunet's features morphed back into a recognizable brightness. "About time!" A hand on his lovers' backs, the blithe beamed at the sight of said lovers kissing...which he instigated with a little push on both ends.

"Feli-kun?!" Shock could not even begin to describe the utterly befuddled state of the raven.

The same could be said of the blond. "Why the heck did you do that Feliciano?!"

"You know I'm not as oblivious as most think; remember that I faked it in the past." Smirk. "I could see the feelings developing between the two of you over the months we've been together."

One mouth dropped. "So you aren't upset Feli-kun?!"

"Even though we had fought each other over you only a while ago?!" A second mouth dropped shortly afterwards.

Frown. "Why would I be mad?"

"...Because we got together because we both wanted you." The Asian looked away in shame—

—followed immediately by the other. "Yet we're starting to develop feelings for each other."

"And we feel guilty for that." Bangs covered ebon orbs.

The largest hung his head. "Yes, we do. We've been trying to repress those feelings so they don't get in the way of our feelings for you...but it failed." After slaughtering those green-eyed monsters at last, it seems as though the previously possessed began seeing the good qualities in the other and fell for those. Wow, one can see a lot more once they overcome their jealousy, able to clearly see what is right in front of them...

"You guys!" Both snapped out of their trances as the Italian crossed his arms. "We're a triad, remember?!" Hands moved to hips. "Truth be told, I always wanted each of us to love each other, not just you both loving me only." His expression softened as a brilliant smile took place of the scowl. "I'm really happy!" The ecstatic clapped his hands together, beaming. "I'm so happy that we're a true triad now! We've always been together as the Axis and ever since then and I'm so happy that we're all in a relationship now!"

You would think the blond and raven would have been more assured by such an answer...nope. "So you aren't mad Feli-kun?"

"You aren't mad Feliciano?" Isn't the answer obvious?

Yes, yes it was. To prove it, Italy rushed over to the twain, leaning close as he pulled one up and dragged the other down, planting his lips on both of theirs while both of theirs touched as well. Two hearts skipped several beats; neither had a three-way kiss before! The brunet pulled back, a fond smile spreading on his face at the shocked stupor he had induced. "Is that proof enough?"

"Feli-kun..."

"Feliciano..."

Yes, yes it was. Giggle. "I was never mad you know." A flicker of movement suddenly caught in a limpid brown eye. "Futari tomo! Miro!" And then they saw; golden rays stretched their fingers into the room through the glass window, the setting sun bathing the clear sky in breathtaking shades of red, orange, yellow...even purple. What a splendid sunset...

"...Utsukushii."

"...Wunderschön."

Those golden fingers touched upon a certain pair, drawing azure orbs to them. And then he noticed what the auburn was in; a loose chocolate kimono hung from his frame, similar to the obsidian one draped over the other. Huh, behind such elegant kimonos were such lithe yet lethal frames—stop right there! Stop thinking that about both Italy and Japan! STOP RIGHT THERE!

"Confess already, you two." Wow. That sure was out of the blue.

Indeed. "Feli-kun?!"

"Feliciano?!" Yep. That was a little too sudden.

Pout. "Just do it!" Petulant stomp. "We all know you both have romantic feelings for each other as well as me so what's the point of holding back?!" Sigh. "I'll start off..." The hazel extended his hands, caressing their cheeks softly. "Ludwig, Kiku...ti amo."

"Here goes..." The sable took a deep breath. There was no getting out of this, was there? Nope. "Feli-kun...Ludwig-san...aieru." I guess he wasn't going to go about the long way of saying 'I love you' in Japanese anymore, huh?

Last but not least. Nervous trembling. "Feliciano...Kiku...Ich liebe dich."

"YAY!" Pouncing, the blithe pressed his lips to the raven's, causing every nerve in the other's body to overload as strange sensations raced across his spine. The kiss deepened, forcing his mouth open as a questing appendage entered. The receiver snapped out of it as his tongue joined in, battling for dominance as he fought back. This was something he had never experienced before; these sensations bordered overwhelming as the pleasure of it all rushed through him. Once the demand for oxygen became too great, the two broke apart, a trail of saliva still connecting them. A French kiss?! Well, that was a first for both. I guess since Germany technically got Italy's first kiss as Holy Rome, it's only fair that Japan gets Italy's first French kiss, right?

Of course, the blond was not to be left out; immediately, the brunet captured the fulvous's lips in his own. The encased instantly stilled as a tongue made its way in, exploring every nook and cranny inside the crevice as he was rendered immobile. The organ the corresponding muscle, attempting to elicit a response as it continued its invasion—which it did. A heated one at that. The caramel ran a hand over the larger's spine, smiling as a shiver coursed through the inflicted. Well...there goes French kiss number two. Once the need for air became too great, the initiator broke the contact, grinning as he witnessed the blond's reaction who was covered in red from top to bottom, shell-shocked as his eyes bugged out of his skull. "F-Feliciano?!"

"Feli-kun?!" Flustered beyond belief.

And beyond even that. "What the what?!"

"The three of us are one now, right?" Limpid brown eyes shone brightly even as dusk had settled, the sunlight having vanished while his light hadn't.

The answer was obvious. "...Yes."


"Hey guys! Look what I found!"

Three felines rested in the slender arms of the Italian, bearing an uncanny resemblance to a certain trio; the white one with brown splotches bore a curl sprouting from the left of its face, the grey one had stern blue eyes reminiscent of a certain stern nation, and the black one with white patches possessed piercing ebon orbs.

Another set of piercing ebon orbs widened. "Feli-kun?! Where did you find those cats?!"

"Well, you see..." The addressed sheepishly scratched the back of his neck with his free hand. "While I was leaving the grocery store, these three cats went up to me and started rubbing against my legs!" Nervous giggle. "I couldn't resist! They're just too cute and remind me of us!" He beamed. "I named them 'Italia-neko', 'Nihon-neko', and Doitsu-neko'!" He then started petting each one in turn, the kittens purring in delight as he did so.

A blond brow quirked. "What's with those names Feliciano? They're our country names in Japanese with '-neko' attached to each." Arms crossing. "And 'Doitsu-neko' only shares my blue eyes; it doesn't have yellow fur."

"It's because they look a bit like us, and I like how 'neko' sounds!" Pout. A light bulb suddenly went off in the brunet's head. "I got it!" He reached into his pocket, a strip bearing three distinct colors in hand, wrapping it around the gainsboro's neck in a neat ribbon.

Azure orbs widened as well. "You have a ribbon of my flag?!"

"Of course!" The demanded beamed. He innocently quirked his head to the side. "Now does Doitsu-neko look more like you now?"

The fulvous blushed. "...I guess."

"Arf! Arf!"

"Woof! Woof!"

"Ruff! Ruff!"

"Nnn! Nnn!"

"Roof Roof!"

"Hu hu!"

"Rar!"

Huh, it looks like a Dachshund, German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, two Dalmatians, a Shiba, and Pookie entered the scene. Go figure.

"Hey! Let's go out for a walk!" Who could say 'no' to the precious Italian?

Germany and Japan couldn't, that's who. "...Ja."

"...Hai." Yep, definitely.

The raven glanced at the blond. "I'll get the leashes Ludwig-san."

"We'll be walking two dogs each, and the cats will just follow us." Nod. "Let's go Kiku."

Wait, did anyone else notice anything strange? Full-out human name basis?! Not just a sparse usage?! Unheard of! Did anyone else notice that?! It's been happening for some time! For a reason! Just how close does Italy feel to both of his lovers and them to him?! Is that even a question? At first it was just Italy to Japan and Germany and Japan and Germany to him but now...

Minutes later found the trio out on a nice evening stroll, each doing as the fulvous had said just earlier. All the pets were happy, playing with each other energetically. And what did you know? The three country cats not only resembled their counterparts in appearance, but also in personality. And happened to huddle around each other, Italia-neko in the middle. Looks like those three were mates, just like how the three nations were lovers, all three cuddling up to each other that night in bed—with creatures on top—upon returning to Italy's house. Hmm...I guess ever since that time after the 13 hour Death Note marathon, the three had been sleeping together. Well anyways, all and all...it was a nice night. What a nice, nice night indeed.


"Scusa per l'attesa, Feli-kun. Ich entschuldige mich für die Wartezeit, Ludwig-san."

The Europeans had been chatting in certain languages just as the Asian entered the room, trays of food in his hands. Wait—what did he just say?!

The blond shrugged. "Goshinpainaku, Kiku." Wait what?! Did Germany just speak Japanese?! Shock of a lifetime!

"Ah~! Kiku! Shinpai shinaide!" Leaping from his chair, Italy rushed over to Japan, beaming as he delivered a swift kiss to the lips before taking some of the dishes, placing them on the table lit only by candles.

The fulvous sighed as he got up, approaching the raven as well. "Koitsu." He could not hide the fond smile on his lips as he took a bowl from the sable, pecking him while doing so.

"Ich liebe ihn dafür, Ludwig-san." Chuckling, he returned the kiss, pulling back as he made his way towards his seat. Wait?! Did he just speak German?!

The brunet stared at the food as though in a trance, salivating heavily as he faced the blond. "Köstlich! Das Essen sieht so gut aus!" If he had a tail, it would be wagging wildly right about now. "Richtig Ludwig?!"

"Sì." Looks like all those German lessons he had given had at last paid off. To both Italy and Japan. To have such beautiful voices uttering words of his native language...it was heaven. He then faced the ebon, clasping his hands together. "Itadakimasu." On the other hand, so did those Japanese lessons. Looks like they went through with what the Italian had suggested that time after all. Nice.

The gesture was repeated by the other two. "Itadakimasu."

"Itadakimasu!" And the three proceeded to dig in, the clings and clangs of silverware filling the air. Huh, it turns out that food from all three cultures was present; spaghetti, onigiri, wurst...you name it. Incredible.

And now it was time for dessert. "Ikutsu ka no tiramisu o o tameshi kudasai Kiku! Du auch Ludwig!" The coffee-flavored cake was fed to both nations, their eyes rolling to the backs of their heads at the explosion of rich flavors which greeted their mouths.

"Delizioso!"

"Delizioso!"

And another. "Si prega di avere alcuni dango, Feli-kun. Du auch bitte, Ludwig-san." The colorful kebabs were placed into two mouths, sweetness overloading each taste bud as the dumplings were eaten from the sticks.

"Oishī!"

"Oishī!"

And last but not least... "Avere qualche kaiserschmarrn, Feliciano. Mata ikutsu ka o tabemasu, Kiku." Two spoonfuls of a mixture of shredded pancake and waffle with strawberries and blueberries were taken, deposited into the waiting maws.

"Köstlich!"

"Köstlich!"

Has anyone else noticed that when one talked to the other, the speaker spoke the addressed's native language? And not a of English? Anyone? What dorks.

Upon finishing the romantic meal, the dishes were done in an assembly of wash, dry, and place before the three brushed their teeth—over the same sink—and washed up together, sharing a three-way kiss before going to bed at last, Germany in the middle while Italy and Japan rested on his chest.

What cute dorks. Precious, cute dorks.


Ah, how time flies. So much can happen within such a short amount of time, where moments could last for an eternity each. The fond memories that are created...Germany smiled as one came to mind; after countless sessions of driving lessons in which either he or Japan was desperately praying for their lives, a certain reckless driver named Italy finally became...decent at operating a motor vehicle. Although both were terrified beyond belief, the brilliant beaming of their beloved, the heated showers of kisses he rained on them made everything worthwhile. Yes, fond memories—

"WWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"—Wait, what was that?! That sounded like Italy! And it's coming from the bedroom! Panic overtaking his normally lucid brain, the blond rushed toward the bedroom, slamming the door wide open.

The sight that greeted him absolutely broke his heart; there lay his precious Italian, arms wrapped around the Japanese as he cried into the raven's chest, said raven fighting back tears which poured out anyways. What a depressing sight. "WHAT'S WRONG?!" Rushing over faster than a blink of an eye, Germany clasped his hand onto the brunet's shoulder, shaking him roughly. "ANSWER ME—"

"—Ludwig-san." Dull black eyes stopped his action on the spot. Wait dull?! The sable sighed, keeping his precious in one arm as he feebly pointed to the calendar. August 6th?! What's so special about that date—oh. Oh...

Realization dawned on the German. "Today's the day—"

"WHEN YOU AS HOLY ROME WERE DISSOLVED IN 1806!" The weeper wailed.

Enervated nod. "This also happens to be the day when Hiroshima...I...was bombed by Amerika-san." Sniffle. "The day the first of the atom bombs were dropped on me in 1945."

"No way..." Shock froze up a usually clear mind. "...So during this time of year—"

Sob. "I GET DEPRESSED!" Bawl.

"...So do I." Streams flowed down. "During this day, I normally isolate myself from everyone and lay down in my bed to ride through my depression so no one would see me like this, but I figured since we are a triad now..." He couldn't finish his sentence.

But the other could. "...we shouldn't hide anything anymore." The auburn buried himself deeper into the Asian's chest, almost seeming as though he was trying to disappear.

"Feliciano, Kiku..." Germany wrapped an arm around each, his own tears slipping from his eyes as lithe arms clung onto his frame. After several minutes of crying it out, the three pulled apart. The fulvous took that opportunity to place firm hands on the hazel's shoulders. "Feliciano..." Dead brown eyes looked up. Wait dead?! Braving through the heartbreak, the speaker continued. "...I'm here now. There's no need to be sad on this day anymore."

Bangs shaded dead brown eyes. "But after doing something for over two hundred years, it's kinda hard to just stop." His eyes flickered to the lethargic nation beside him. "And Kiku..."

"Then no matter how long it takes, I'll see to you getting better." Large arms wrapped around a smaller frame, a second smaller frame taken into his arms as well. "...And you and America have patched up relations since World War II, right?"

"Yes. We are incredibly good friends now. We have been for quite some time." Just where was he going with this?!

Just where? "Then you shouldn't be holding onto this hurt. If you have truly forgiven him, then you should be able to get past those feelings of pain he had caused you...since you should have let them go." Blue eyes next trained onto brown. "You should let go of your hurt too. Now that I—who was once Holy Rome—am now here, there is no more reason to be miserable." He cupped both countries' cheeks, forcing them to meet his eyes. "If you continue to submerge yourselves in what's currently making you miserable, you won't ever be happy; anger or anxiety will be the predominant emotions you'll experience...and I don't want that for either of you." Azure orbs softened as large thumbs wiped at continuously flowing trails. "I know it won't be easy, nor will it be quick...but I'll be there every step of the way."

"Wow Ludwig..." Crystalline tears finally dried. "Someone incredibly wise must have taught you this."

Chuckle. "Yes, I learned it from you."

"Right..." Double-take. "What?! Me?!"

Fond smile. "Yes, you."

"But I'm not wise!" Or so he thought.

The blond frowned. "That's not true at all!" Blue eyes narrowed. "You may be strange and a bit air-headed at times, but that doesn't make you stupid!" Foreheads were pressed together. "You are the one who doesn't hold grudges against anyone, no matter what they did to you; me, Kiku, Austria, your brother, the whole world...you name it. You might grow scared, but never resentful." Lips pressed against a smaller pair. "You have taught me to let go of the past."

"Ludwig-san is correct you know." Another pair of arms wrapped around the brunet's waist, another pair of lips pressing to his. "You must be considerably wise to not hold anything against anyone. No matter what." Smile. "Even I can't do that, and I'm 800 years older than you." Cheeks were fondly caressed. "Obete imasu, Feli-kun. Nani ga arou tomo watashi wa kimi wo eien ni aishimasu...watashi no tenshi. Watashi no kichōna koibito."

Usually stern eyes were flooded with the utmost love. "Erinnere Ich werde immer liebe dich...mein Engel. Meine kostbare Liebhaber. Don't ever doubt yourself, Feliciano—"

"GRAZIE! GRAZIE!" Falling backwards onto the bed, the two nations suddenly found themselves on their backs as kisses were rained all over their faces, arms wrapped tightly around their frames. All misery had been banished. "IO SARÒ SEMPRE TI AMO ENTRAMBI TROPPO I MIEI ANGELI! MIEI AMANTI PREZIOSI!"

Combust. "FELICIANO!"

"Feli-kun!" Giggle.

Obviously one of them was taking it better than the other. "FELICIANO!"

"TI AMO!" Peck. Kiss. Smooch. Peck. Kiss. Smooch. DUAL EXPLOSION!

Everything was back to normal...for now.


"YOU NAZI!"

"YOU SOULLESS MONSTER!"

"DOAHO!"

"GRAUSAM!"

"Feli-kun, wake up!"

"KUUKIATAMA!"

"ZIEGELWAND!"

"OROKANA!"

"ÜBERHEBLICH!"

"Feliciano! Wake up!"

"NŌSHINDA!"

"BÖSE!"

idiot, air head, brainless, brain-dead...

heartless, brick wall, arrogant, wicked...

"WAKE UP!"

The two charged, gun and sword in hand—

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Italy bolted straight up from the bed, shrilly screaming. Concerned pairs of black and blue stared into brown as they flung open.

"Feli-kun?! Are you alright?!" The Asian wrapped his arms around him, holding him tightly.

Glare. "Does he look alright Kiku?" The poor boy was practically hyperventilating. Ignoring the return glare shot his way, Germany embraced his fellow European from behind. "What's wrong?!"

"I-It's nothing!" Yeah right.

Sigh. "Please don't hide this from us." Piercing ebon orbs bore into caramel. "We're not supposed to be withholding secrets anymore, isn't that right?"

"But—"

A second sigh resounded. "Feliciano...Kiku and I heard you mumbling in your sleep."

"That was just—"

A hand was held up, silencing him. "'Please stop', 'Please don't fight over me'..." Black eyes lessened in intensity. "Feli-kun, were you having a nightmare about that fight?"

"...Yes." There was no use in denying it. The confessor shrunk in on himself, shivering wildly. "Truth be told, ever since that night...this scene has been replaying in my mind over and over again every time I sleep." He contracted into a ball. "...It's been haunting me for quite some time." His head shot up, meeting his lovers' confounded expressions. "I never said anything about this because I know you guys were trying your best to make this triad work out and I'm infinitely grateful for that." Smile. Smile faded. "...And I thought it would eventually pass. But now..."

Blue eyes softened. "You weren't able to hide your distress anymore." Nod.

"We're so sorry you had to see that." The Asian tightened his embrace. "To think it's giving you nightmares!"

A large hand rubbed patterns into the auburn's back. "We were wrong to do that and for that, we are forever sorry." The hand stopped, pressing the brunet towards its owner's chest. "But rest assured, that will never happen ever again." Blue eyes shone warmth. "I love both you and Kiku, and I never want to hurt either of you."

"I love you both as well." Japan smiled, leaning into the larger nations' chests.

The Italian fully unfurled, bright smile returning. "Thanks you guys. I love both of you too." The three shared a warm embrace—

BEEP! BEEP!

"Che cosa?!"—only for the alarm clock to go off, the trio jolting apart.

The German glared murder at the infernal device. "Why the heck is this thing going off at 6:00am?!"

"Well today is..." Black eyes threw themselves at the calendar, widening as they took in the date. Oh crap.

Oh crap indeed. "What the?!" The incident just now must have made the normally astute country forget something. Shock! "We have a World Meeting today!"

"No wonder!" The raven and blond leapt off the bed as though it were in a sea of flames, rushing to get ready.

The fulvous peeked his head from the bathroom door. "Feliciano! You too!"

"Okay." Salute.

Brow twitch. "Your right hand, not your left!"

"Roger!" Right-hand salute. As soon as that door had closed at last, the Italian made sure the coast was clear before bounding off the mattress, rushing towards the dresser. Feeling along the sides of the furniture, his hand at last found the secret compartment, the brunet quickly making sure no one was around once again before pulling it open, exposing the contents.

Piles upon piles of sketches were strewn about the space, their contents the same; each page bore a drawing of either Japan, Germany, Italy himself with either one, or all three of them together. All were happy and smiling at each other in the pictures. A warm smile was brought to the artist's own face; those two were the loves of his life, what keeps him going. His inspiration. He loved them so much. More than anything in fact.

However, that was not what he was looking for...


"Okay. Settle down. SETTLE DOWN! GEEZ!"

Chaos. Utter. Chaos. Countries screaming at each other. Roughhousing. Trying to strangle each other. A certain one attempting to pitch his ridiculous ideas of 'an all-evil destroying superhero' only to be ignored. Some even trying to kill each other. Yep, your typical World Meeting.

"WILL EVERYONE SHUT UP ALREADY?!" Silence.

Well, that's how you get the job done. England sighed. "Thanks Germany." Two claps of his hands. "Well, it looks like we covered everything—"

"—No we haven't!" All eyes whipped onto a certain Italian...

...whose brother face-palmed. "What do you have to announce that's so important?!" Romano humphed. "I just want to get out of here already!" Nods and murmurs of agreement were exchanged. Everyone just wanted to get out.

"But I do have something important to say! Something of the utmost importance!" The serious look on his face stunned all the occupants in the room...which vanished instantly as a wide grin took its place, the blithe snaking his arms around a certain two nations who sat to either side of him, beaming as he stood, them having to stand with him. "Ludwig, Kiku, and I are dating! We're now the Axis Trio!"

Mouths dropped open. Crickets chirping could clearly be heard. The dropping of a pin was deafening. All was frozen in time. The German face-palmed. "Feliciano, why the heck did you have to tell the whole world that we're together?" Well, every single embodiment of every single country and micronation was present—yeah Italy told the whole world alright. Tick mark appearing. "And what did I say about that horrendous title?"

"Don't be mad, Ludwig-san." A placating hand was placed on a broad shoulder. "We should be proud to date Feli-kun and shouldn't let what others think get in the way of that." The elder sighed. "And if Feli-kun wants to call us that, no matter how embarrassing..." Full-body flush. "...we should be fine with it."

Blue eyes softened. "Kiku...you're right." The man turned, making to leave. "Come on, let's go. At least we won't have to keep anything secret now—"

"WOOO!"

"YEAH!"

"ABOUT TIME!"

"YYAAAAYYYYYYYY!"

"YES!"

"ALRIGHT!"

"FINALLY!"

"AT LONG LAST!"

The room reanimated in full-force, hands waving about rapidly as clapping echoed off of the conference room walls. Cheers filled the air. Some danced. And some even went up to the triad.

"Congrats dudes!" America exclaimed. "I knew something was up the moment you guys called each other by your human names! No one does that! Neither of you do that with your brothers! Not even Austria and Hungary—who have been together for many decades—do that!" Fanboying. "SWWEEEETTTTTTTT!" Out of commission.

Someone appearing to be a tamer version of the American, a curled ahoge amongst wavy locks approached the trio. "I am very happy for you three!" The guy bowed. "Congratulations!"

"And you are..." Question marks floated about in the German's eyes.

A certain someone beat the addressed to the punch. "Aww! Thanks Canada!"

"You know my name?!" The Canadian beamed. "Thank you so much Italy!"

Question marks still floated above the Japanese's head. "Who?"

"Canada." Still present. "You know, America's younger twin brother." Yet to leave. "One of the largest countries on the map." Nothing. The Italian whined. "Oh come on!"

The discussed gave a nervous chuckle. "It's fine! No one can help it!" Shrug. "I'm used to this by now." He eyed the exit. "I'm a little thirsty so I'm going to the lobby to get some water! Bye!"

"Bye!" Hmm...maybe he should hang out with Canada more often? To make him feel less alone? Definitely.

A sigh could be heard in front of the trio, them snapping their attention toward the source. England shook his head. "I saw this coming from a mile away. I always knew you three were too close to be just friends." He stomped his foot. "I KNEW IT!"

"Come on, be happy for them." A hulking presence which struck fear into the hearts of many suddenly came about. Said presence giggled. "I'm so happy for you three!"

Wow. Despite appearing all scary and monstrous, that presence really wasn't a bad guy. The brunet smiled back. "Thanks Russia!"

"What the?!" A mouth dropped, Japan glaring murder at the Russian. "You just talked to him! Him of all countries!"

Italy sighed. "Remember the talk we had about letting the past go?" Arms crossed. "And how we shouldn't hold grudges?"

"But—"

No buts. "It's about time you and Russia began improving relations." Limpid brown eyes begging. "Please?"

"...Alright." Like I've said so many times by now, Japan just could not refuse his beloved.

The Slavic beamed. "Yay!" He then skipped towards the door. "Bye you three! I'm going to be prancing about for a bit!" ...Okay.

"Yeah, whatever." All attention was returned to the British as he made his way out. "See you. I need to use the gentlemen's room. Congrats by the way."

A certain trio that was always up to no good made its way over. "Kesese! I'm so proud of you West!"

Spain smirked. "Ita-chan's all grown up! And he snagged not one but two guys!"

"Oh love is beautiful, is it not?" France wept. "So beautiful!"

Germany quirked a brow. "You aren't upset?" He turned towards his sibling. "Don't you three like Feliciano too?"

"Of course!" Prussia cackled. "But I know you and Japan love him and since Ita-chan loves you both back, I'm just going to be happy for you three!" He snickered. "The awesome me will be the most awesome brother-in-law in the world!" Wait what?!

The French sniffled. "There are so many fish out there in the sea, even if Ita-chan is the best one there is!" He dramatically swung his hand over his eyes. "I'll have another chance at love someday!"

"All I want is for Ita-chan to be happy." The Spaniard laughed, smirking as he pulled a certain someone over. "Besides, I still have Lovino!"

Romano scowled. "Okay you pompous jerk! You have no right to use my human name!" Blushing all over. His eyes softened as he glanced at his younger sibling and said younger sibling's lovers. "Even if you're with that Sushi Shrimp and Macho Potato especially the Macho Potato...as long as you're happy, I'm happy." A lethal flame spontaneously ignited as the brother glared heatedly at the two. "But if either of you screws Veneziano over, I'll rip out your intestines and dangle them in front of you as I strangle the life out of you with them—"

"Lovino! Lovino! Calm down!" Arms wrapped around the raging nation, dragging him away. "Come on, let's go!" The Spanish smiled at the trio. "Lovino and I are going to get some fresh air!"

Nope. "Let me go you b—"

"And we're off!" And then they were gone.

Two countries were absolutely traumatized. "Umm..."

"That was..." They better not mess with Italy—not that they would have anyways. Never.

A throat cleared. "...Good job." Switzerland was there, his sister nudging him on.

"I'm so happy for you three!" Liechtenstein cheered.

Poland stepped up. "Well, well...to think you actually want to improve relations with Russia." Shrug. "That's Italy for you, too kind for his own good." The guy huffed, a smile gracing his face. "Great job you three." A smirk crossed his lips. "You know, I was beginning to think poor Italy was cursed!"

"Not exactly-aru. It can be argued that this was all fate's plan, its design-aru. It kept Italy from choosing the wrong ones-aru." The conversers watched as China approached them, his arms folded in his robes. The Chinese smirked. "Well, well Japan...I never knew you had a romantic side to you-aru."

Blush. "Chūgoku-san..."

"See-aru?! Look at what I mean-aru!" The ancient snickered. "You refer to practically everyone as '-san' and the little ones '-chan' but never '-kun'...except for Italy-aru!"

Frown. "And Pochi-kun—"

"Italy and your dog-aru! Your dog-aru! Not a human nor a country-aru! Your dog-aru!" Okay, point taken. Mischievous glint. "And when you speak Japanese, you call everyone 'anata', even babies-aru! I would know-aru! I'm your big brother after all-aru!" Evil laugh. "But Italy is 'kimi'-aru! Not even your dog is that-aru!"

Combust! "Feli-kun doesn't want me to be formal with him though!"

"So-aru? You could just say 'omae' then if that's the case-aru." Smug smile. "That's even less formal-aru." The oldest snickered. "And 'kimi' can be used in a romantic context—"

BIG BANG! "CHŪGOKU-SAN!"

"Oh my little brother's growing up-aru!" Wipes at imaginary tears.

Tick mark. "I'm 3284 years old Chūgoku-san." Twitch. Twitch. "I'm not that much younger than you."

"Kesese! The awesome me sees what China's going at here!" Prussia cackled as he faced his brother, roughly smacking his back. "West here makes little exceptions for Ita-chan from time to time! He turns from Drill Sergeant Nasty to a puddle of goop in Ita-chan's hands!"

BOOM! "BRUDER!"

"High five! High five! Bad Touch! Yeah!" The Prussian, France, and Spain—who had just returned with a significantly subdued aka tranquilized Romano—exchanged a multitude of high fives, a little-too-wide grins on all three faces.

That wasn't all. "Hey-aru! Don't leave me out-aru!" China proceeded to join in on the...ritual. "And now that Japan and Germany have fallen for each other too, the circle is complete-aru!"

"Uh—huh?!" Meanwhile, Italy just stood there, bemusement obviously evident.

Germany was no different. "I'm just as confused as you are, Feliciano." Seriously, since when did someone as wise as China high five a bunch of rebel rousers?!

"Just what is the world coming to?" Bad Touch and the Chinese ceased what they were doing, the lovers as well as they seeing who came into the scene.

The brunet beamed. "Austria-nii!" The younger proceeded to tackle the elder to the ground, nuzzling him up over-affectionately. "Thank you so much for that advice!"

"N-No problem." Flustered beyond belief. "I'm so relieved everything worked out."

A flash was quick to follow. "ITA-CHAN!" A shrill squeal was the only warning before a blur crashed into the auburn, whirling him around rapidly.

"Hungary-san!" The woman tightened her grip on the boy in her arms, rubbing their cheeks together as her shrieking only increased in volume.

The bespectacled sighed. "Hungary dear, please calm down."

"Calm down?! Why?!" The lady pouted as she brought the Italian closer to herself. "I'm so happy for Ita-chan! This precious sweetheart uke has gotten himself two y semes!" Wait what?! Since when were attackers y?! On second thought...

The poor guy was absolutely perplexed. "Kiku...what does Hungary-san mean by 'receiver' and 'attacker'?!" Poor naïve guy.

"I-It's nothing important!" Ebon orbs widened as their owner suddenly felt...something trickling from his nostril.

The question was immediately forgotten at the sight of the crimson fluid. "OH NO! YOU'RE BLEEDING!" Running at the speed of Italy, the brunet dove for some tissues as he escaped the Hungarian's hold, stuffing them into the raven's face. "IT WON'T STOP!" If anything, it only worsened. I wonder why?

"Stop with the vulgarity!" The Austrian covered his eyes, rapidly turning away.

A snort resounded. "Stupid aristocrat." A certain albino murmured under his breath. "I doubt you could even handle anything interesting going on between Ita-chan and West or Ita-chan and Japan."

"Oh excuse me?" Indignant snort. "For your information, I was in the middle of a fiasco involving Italy and Germany during Buon San Valentino a long time back."

Buon San Valentino?! "Wait, isn't that when—?!"

"Yes." Nod.

Oh. Everyone—except Italy—knew where this was going. Including China. "I remember the time when Italy first hugged and kissed Japan on the cheek and the aftermath-aru. I was simply passing by-aru." Hehehe.

"BRUDER!"

"NII-SAN!"

Ignored. Question marks and squiggles dominated the blithe's mind. "What are you guys talking about?!"

"NEIN!"

"ĪE!"

Too. Bad. "Both technically tried to marry you before!"

"Both technically tried to marry you before-aru!" High five.

"GILBERT!"

"YAO-SAN!"

No effect. China snickered. "It doesn't matter that Japan only wanted you to take responsibility-aru..."

"...And that West was confused." Smirk.

Gasp. "What do you mean by marry?!"

"Tie the knot, get hitched...you know." Spain shrugged.

A lecherous grin crossed France's lips. "Oh you lucky dog! You had two guys try to marry you!"

"MARRY WHOM?! VENEZIANO?!" It was that moment when Romano came back to life, frothing at the mouth. "LET ME AT THEM!" Let's just say it took all of Bad Touch and the superstrength of the Asian superpower to hold back the increasingly rabid nation.

Mouth had yet regained the ability to close. Ignoring his feral brother, Italy slowly turned, staring at Germany and Japan. "You both really tried to marry me before?"

"...Ja."

"...Hai."

Gulp. "And have those feelings changed?" Just where was this going?!

"Well now I'm certain of my love towards you..." Blush.

Burning. "I no longer want us to be conjoined through obligation alone..."

"But?!" The suspense was just too great!

Neither could hold it in anymore. "NEIN!"

"ĪE!"

Different languages, same meaning. It was at that moment everyone who had left the room reentered, confusion on all their faces as they witnessed the utter stillness of those who had stayed. "'No'..."

"Feli-kun?!"

"Feliciano?!"

Limpid brown eyes were unable to close, staying wide open. "...I never knew." Bangs hid them. "I never knew. I'm sorry for not seeing those signs. I really am."

"Feli-kun, don't be sad." Japan took the brunet into his arms.

Germany joined them, wrapping them both in an embrace. "We're not mad."

"...So I guess that makes this a lot easier." Just what was Italy saying?! He wiggled out of the double grasp, standing before them. Nervous trembling. Deep breath. "Here goes." Clear throat. "Ludwig, Kiku...we have been through so much together. The Axis, World War II, the Cold War, now...we have spent so much time together." He smiled at Germany. "I've loved you for so long and love you for who you are now, not who you were in the past. You have made me fall for you Ludwig; how you would bother to help me no matter what the problem was, no matter the situation...you were always there for me. You make me feel special. My life just wouldn't be the same without you in it." Leaving the blond's gaping mouth, caramel hues flickered to ebon. "Although we have known each other for less than a century, I feel like we've been together for an eternity. We may seem like completely different individuals with our different personalities, but we're actually pretty alike what with our many similar interests. Your secret warmth has never failed to touch my heart...and I'm so grateful you entered my life. It just wouldn't be complete without you." Honey hues took in two sets of gaping maws. "You both were my first friends, first best friends, and first lovers...and I want us to be so much more."

Gasp. "What are you?!"

"Could it be?!" Fingers covered lips as the breath caught in the raven's throat.

Drop onto both knees. Reach into both pockets, velvet cases in each hand, both popped open to reveal golden bands bearing tiny diamonds all over. "Ludwig, Kiku...will you both marry me?" Heart beating. "I hope the rings are good enough! I made them myself you know!" Tremulous shaking. "I know I didn't realize when you both proposed and I regret that more than anything...but I hope you'll—"

"HAI!"

"JA!"

Italy suddenly found himself on the ground, this time on the receiving end of a shower of kisses as he was hugged tightly. "You both!"

"HAI! HAI!"

"JA! JA!"

Tears formed in black and blue hues, forming in brown ones as well. "GRAZIE!" Triple tackle hug.

"About time!"

"So romantic!"

"Yay!"

"I knew it."

"I'm so happy!"

"Yes!"

"Luck sure favored those kids-aru!"

"This was meant to happen."

"Finally!"

"GO AT IT!"

"LOVE WINS!"

"I'M SO PROUD!"

"THIS IS SO AWESOME!"

"WAIT!" All the celebratory cheering ceased as Romano pried the Spaniard's grip, standing with a book in his hand. "Poly marriages aren't legal anywhere!" Subdued murmur. Dampened atmosphere. Limpid brown eyes became miserable. Black and blue subsequently followed. At the sight of his younger sibling's unbridled sorrow, emerald orbs narrowed as their owner took that book...and kicked it into the air. "AH SCREW THE RULES! WE'RE THE COUNTRIES!"

Cheering resumed. "FRATELLO! GRAZIE!" Said big brother found himself suddenly on his back, his little brother kissing him on the cheeks in rapid succession.

"VENEZIANO!" Ignite. But for some reason, he just could not bring himself to push his overly affectionate sibling off. Blush. "...I'll be sure you three are married; in fact, I'll be doing the marrying myself." Flush. "Both of us were technically priests at one point. I have the power to...and I'll use it." Completely crimson. "Great job Veneziano. I hope you live a happy life with those two—"

Hugs and kisses commenced. "GRAZIE! GRAZIE!"

"VENEZIANO!"

The temperature suddenly dropped to absolute zero. "But first..."

"...say sorry to Feli-kun." Ebon orbs bore into a certain seven.

Gulp. Wait, how would they—oh right, stalking. The stalking.

Let's just say there were apologies ringing in the air from the hapless for the next hour or so.


"These three have written their own wedding vows."

Everything was perfect. The sun was shining brightly. The sky was clear. The day was warm. Melodious harmonies of singing birds filled the air. Wedding music played all around. The grass was green. Flowers of all kinds and colors bloomed brilliantly and fragrantly. Literally the entire world took witness to the three countries at the altar—all three hand-in-hand...a crimson chrysanthemum, red rose, and violet in each of their black suits—as Romano, who was in holy robes, read the ceremonial sermon. Some cried. Some wept. Some bawled. Some sniffed. The best men—Austria, Prussia, France, Spain, Poland, China, America, Canada, England, Russia, and the priest himself—had given surprisingly heartwarming speeches about the three, and yes...Russia and Romano too.

And now it was time. Germany faced Italy. "I promise to encourage your compassion because that is what makes you unique and wonderful. I promise to nurture your dreams because through them your soul shines. I promise to help shoulder our challenges for there is nothing we cannot face if we stand together. I promise to be your partner in all things; not possessing you, but working with you as a part of the whole. Lastly, I promise to you perfect love and perfect trust for one lifetime with you could never be enough. This is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things." And to Japan... "I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. And to always know in the deepest part of my soul that no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find our way back to each other."

"Thank you, Ludwig-san..." Tears slipped out. "I take you to be my partner for life. I promise above all else to live in truth with you and to communicate fully and fearlessly. I give you my hand and my heart as a sanctuary of warmth and peace and pledge my love, devotion, faith, and honor as I join my life to yours." And to Italy... "I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love. I will always be honest with you, kind, patient, and forgiving. I promise to try to be on time. But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you. I love you."

Last but not least. Swallow your fears. Italy took a deep breath, trembling as he gazed at both of his grooms. "Ludwig, Kiku...you both are the most important people in my life. You two have always been by my side, my first in everything; friends, best friends, lovers, fiancés...and now husbands. Thank you for always being by my side. Thank you for seeing past my innumerable flaws and for accepting them, for loving me despite all of my flaws. Thank you for loving someone as imperfect as me, for loving someone so unworthy..." His grip tightened on both hands in his grasp, determination shining through watery eyes. "Thank you for proving my insecurities to be naught. Thank you for making me feel like I'm important. Thank you for loving me for so long, even when I pretended your feelings were not there...even when I denied them. Now I know them to be true, truer than anything." Streams flowed. "Thank you for being in my life; nothing would be the same without you both in it. Thank you for working out your differences and agreeing to be with me. Thank you for getting along so well and for falling for each other as well...I wanted that so much and thank you for making it possible!" Sob. "I want us to be together forever! I love you both so much...with my heart, body, soul, and everything—and much, much more. I'm blessed to have met you both. Blessed! I love you both more than anything!"

"Veneziano..." The depth of his brother's feelings towards those two absolutely blew the priest away. If his sibling loved them so much, loved them to the ends of the earth, loved them to the point he would die for them...then Romano would cherish his new brothers-in-law as though they were his very own. For his precious little brother. Even Germany, the so-called 'Macho Potato'. "If there is anyone in attendance who has cause to believe that this triad should not be joined in marriage, you may speak now or forever hold your peace. AND THERE BETTER NOT BE ANY DAMNED REASONS! THERE ARE NONE YOU JERKS! HAS ANYONE GOT ANYTHING TO SAY?! YOU'LL HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME!" Wow. How contradictory. Eh, it works.

Absolute silence. Good. Having regained his composure, Romano continued, facing the blond. "Ludwig Beilschmidt, do you take Feliciano Vargas and Kiku Honda to be your lawfully wedded husbands? Do you promise to honor them in love, to be sensitive to their needs, to comfort them in difficulty, and to put your full and complete trust in them, so long as you three shall live?"

"I do." Firm nod.

Romano moved on to Japan. "Kiku Honda, do you take Feliciano Vargas and Ludwig Beilschmidt to be your lawfully wedded husbands? Do you promise to honor them in love, to be sensitive to their needs, to comfort them in difficulty, and to put your full and complete trust in them, so long as you three shall live?"

"I do." Firm nod.

The priest then turned to the last one, eyes softening. "Feliciano Vargas...il mio fratellino...do you take Kiku Honda and Ludwig Beilschmidt to be your lawfully wedded husbands? Do you promise to honor them in love, to be sensitive to their needs, to comfort them in difficulty, and to put your full and complete trust in them, so long as you three shall live?"

"I do!" Firm nod.

Smiling, Romano waved a hand, a little lad who had bushy brows and blue eyes in a sailor suit and a short boy who had his blond hair tied into braids and was donned in a tux walking over, two pillows bearing two bands made of the most lustrous of gold and brilliant of diamonds on one of their hands each as a third holding two more was held by both. The two bowed, presenting them. "Thank you Sealand, Kugelmugel."

"Glad to be recognized!" Salute.

Shrug. "I'm honored to be able to assist in this artful event." ...Okay. Moving on.

"To commemorate this union, you may now exchange rings." The three took the cases which held the ones they made, the micronations stepping to the side once they had done so. "The circle formed by each ring symbolizes your eternal love and commitment to each other. Let these rings remind you always of that love, and of the promises you have made here on this day." Romano looked at each in turn. "Will each of you please repeat after me as you place the ring on your loved ones' hands?" The three nodded, awaiting the signal. "I, Ludwig Beilschmidt, give you both these rings as a symbol of my love and commitment. With these rings, I thee wed."

Here goes. "I, Ludwig Beilschmidt, give you both these rings as a symbol of my love and commitment. With these rings, I thee wed." The first two were slipped on.

"I, Kiku Honda, give you both these rings as a symbol of my love and commitment. With these rings, I thee wed." Once more...

...here goes. "I, Kiku Honda, give you both these rings as a symbol of my love and commitment. With these rings, I thee wed." The second two were up.

"I, Feliciano Vargas, give you both these rings as a symbol of my love and commitment. With these rings, I thee wed." And the last...

...but definitely not least. "I, Feliciano Vargas, give you both these rings as a symbol of my love and commitment. With these rings, I thee wed."

"By the power vested in me...I pronounce you husband, husband, and husband! You may now kiss the grooms, forever sealing your union!" Romano broke down into tears. "Veneziano is all grown up!"

The crowd erupted as the now conjoined embraced, sharing a three-way kiss. "Why what do we have here?"

"What the?! Grandpa Rome?!" An apparition of a mighty brown-haired man who radiated an aura of majesty and wisdom with a stubble on his face suddenly appeared, hovering above everyone present.

The ghost floated over to the trio, expression unreadable. "Ah, so these are the two my precious grandson has chosen to be his partners." Double gulp. "Well let's see..."

"Nonno?" Italy shivered, fearful. What if his grandfather didn't approve?!

Scratch chin. "Hmm..." The scrutinized exchanged eye contact, trembling. What if their beloved's grandfather did not approve?! A tension filled the air as all awaited the arrival's judgment. Would he approve...or not? The spirit's expression was stern. "I...APPROVE! I LOVE MY NEW GRANDSONS ALREADY!" Bright grin. All mouths dropped wide open. The former empire rushed to the priest, hugging him tightly. "Great job by the way Romano! You were awesome!"

"NONNO!" Grandfather and grandson embraced, tears gushing out of both's eyes at the utter joy of seeing their precious Veneziano married off.

The waterworks kept on going, only intensifying as the newly wed triad shared another kiss, tears of joy spilling from their eyes as well.


"Everything has turned out for the best, hasn't it Ludwig-san?"

The reception had been fantastic. The three had worked together to take a slice out of the humongous wedding cake, the rich flavors of the finest chocolates and strawberries enough to melt even the most hardened of tongues. That's France's cooking for you. The endless buffet was courtesy of China. Romano brought the finest wine from the best grapes there were. England—terrible cook, incredible singer—sang the most romantic of songs, Prussia on the guitar. Spain started off the dance, everyone else following. Let's just say Japan and Germany were literally swept off their feet by a certain Italian, in awe by his incredible skills. Grandpa Rome gave his blessing for the nth time before going back to heaven, humming all the way there. All in all, the wedding had been absolutely perfect. And now they were on a cruise, off to their honeymoon.

The largest nodded. "You know, I'm glad Feliciano chose us both; if he hadn't, I think one of us would have turned into a major stalker and would be miserable as Feliciano was happy with someone else." Wait what?!

"True, true..." Gulp. "I would never be able to hurt Feli-kun though, no matter how much pain I'm in." Sigh. "And because of him, we were able to get past our jealousy and see the good in each other."

Snicker. "Yeah. I hope those green-eyed monsters stay dead." Don't we all?

"I'm immensely grateful to Feli-kun for introducing us to this relationship." A smile graced the Japanese's lips...

...followed by an identical one on the German's. "Yeah..." Realization suddenly dawned on him. "Hey, where's Feliciano?!" The Asian realized the lack of the third as well, both frantically scanning the room for the Italian. "Where did he go—"

"Hey guys!" The sight that greeted the pair dropped two mouths into oblivion, their blood rushing south faster than the speed of light; impossibly short skirt which showcased voluptuous hips and crimson calf-high boots on legs that stretch on for miles, that cute little red bow on a white blouse that hugged all the right places and elegant gloves which encased lithe arms...it was a miracle upon the holiest upon holiest and merciful of miracles that the ship did not spontaneously detonate in a gory explosion of blood and guts at that very instant. Wink. Two- salute. "Sailor Vene reporting for duty!"

A puddle of blood pooled under the raven. "F-Feli-kun?! W-Where d-did y-you g-get t-that c-cosplay?!"

"Oh this?" The addressed gestured to his outfit, two nations nearly dying as he did so. "I decided to pack this with the rest of our stuff!"

The blond's pants nearly shredded open with how tight they were. "Why the heck are you wearing this?!" Not that he was complaining. A certain part of him certainly wasn't.

"Well you see..." The brunet pranced over, the two nations having to resort to using all of their willpower to stay alive as he plopped down onto the bed, knees spread out as he sat. Gulp. "...for some time, I've been having these thoughts. Some not-so-nice thoughts." The auburn leaned in, placing a hand on the fulvous's chest. "How strong these muscles are and how nice they would feel under my fingertips..." The hand trailed down. "Just how hard these abs are to the touch and how much fun they would be to bounce on..." And even further to the danger zone. "And how this would feel and taste." The sable was not spared. Moving from the shell-shocked German, the Italian crawled up to the Japanese, ebon orbs popping straight out as a gloved hand was placed on his chest this time around. "How nice it would feel to have this cosy chest pressed up against my back..." Down. "How the smooth skin of your belly would feel against my own without anything in between..." And to the surprisingly huge bulge. "And how this would feel and taste as well." Smirk. "I wonder just how much you can expand from your miniaturized state?" lips. "There's only one way to find out." What erted thoughts! So Germany and Japan weren't the only ones having erted thoughts?! Oh how deceiving looks are indeed! How could someone who seems so innocent be so dirty?!

Buttons popped. "S-So y-you w-want u-us t-to..." Japan couldn't even finish his sentence.

"B-But w-we're v-s!" Blood was pooling under Germany as well. "A-And y-you a-are t-too!" Growing faint. "N-None of us have any actual experience!"

Arms crossed. "So?" Hand on hip. Even fainter. "That doesn't matter to me." The hazel brought his hands to two cheeks. "I want you both to be my first, second, last...and all in between. I want to be yours too."

"Wait..." Realization dawned on the ebon.

Same with the fulvous. "By both of us being your first—"

"I want you two to take me at the same time." Italy laid down, spreading his legs. There was nothing underneath that skirt. "Please?"

Nothing more had to be said.


"Aww man! Why were we stuck with guard duty?! That's so not awesome!"

Within the surveillance room, a certain trio that was always up to no good sat before a myriad of monitors, bored out of their minds.

France huffed. "I know right?! Why were we cursed with such a horrid job?!" Hand dramatically covering eyes. "The woe is me!"

"Hey guys! Check this out!" The mischievous glint in the Spaniard's eye piqued the pair's interest, the two instantly rushing to where he was. "Look at this!"

The sight on the screen brought an obscene smirk to Prussia's face. "Oh wow." lips. "Ita-chan pulls off that Sailor Moon cosplay very well!" Lecherous grin. "Better than the girls themselves in fact!"

"Indeed." The French chuckled. "My, my...Ita-chan sure is flexible."

Spain snickered. "Able to sit like that..." Slurp. "Those two lucky ducks definitely struck gold."

"Hey! Look what's happening!" Two mouths dropped as two sets of eyes followed the Prussian's finger; Germany and Japan just pounced Italy who had lain down on the bed, on top of him in a flash.

The Spanish's smile grew too wide. "Wow! They're taking off Ita-chan's clothes in record time!"

"More like tearing them off." Tsk tsk. "Such a waste of fine fabric."

Slap on the back. "Don't be such a stick in the mud Francis!" The albino crossed his arms. "Just enjoy the show!"

"To think you'd use my human name..." Sigh. "Fine." Tongue wetting lips. "What a show this will be."

Spain snickered. "Look at Ita-chan returning the favor!" He shook his head. "Those suits sure were expensive though." Shrug. "Meh." Evil laughter. "Just how soft that skin would feel...no wonder those guys can't take their hands or tongues off Ita-chan right now!" Cackle. "But neither can he! And look at all that hair yanking!"

"Hey Toni." The Prussian jabbed him with an elbow.

Frown. "It's 'Antonio', but what?"

"What is a two-digit number that when flipped upside-down, looks the same?" Snicker.

Confusion manifested. "96?"

"No, the other one!" Oh you ert!

He got it now. "Oh. Oh..." His eyes flicked back to a certain monitor. "That position, huh?" A chin was rested on steepled fingers. "One on two and two on one?" Lascivious . "And no gag reflex? I guess all those years of wolfing down pasta have paid off..." Eyes pruriently narrowed. "And those two are sharing and taking turns swallowing?" Confusion became evident. "But wait! I thought all three were completely inexperienced!"

"Kesese! Look at this! I found this in West's room!" A certain stack of magazines was shoved into the Spaniard's face.

The slasher smile returned as pages were flipped. "My, my...this is hardcore!"

"And China found these in Japan's 'normal' books!" Another stack was shoved into the Hispanic's visage.

Said Hispanic looked through all the titles. "Finder Series...Crimson Spell...Ai to Yokubou wa Gakuen de...Sakura Gari...Oni Ni Hatsujou...Mukizu Ja Irarenee...Ai no Kusabi...Hyakujitsu no Bara..." Smirk. "These are all intense series!"

"So Japan isn't such a prude after all?" France chuckled. "On second thought,  did originate in Japan..." Grin. "And Ita-chan is Italian, so this must be coming to him naturally..." Simper. "So although none of them have actual experience, what they have seen and know must be guiding them alone." erted face. "And guiding them well!"

Click! All three countries snapped back to the monitor as that single sound traveled to their ears, zooming in on the origin of that noise. "Since when did they have a bottle of lube?"

"Kesese..." Two sets of eyes glued onto a red pair. "Let's just say I snuck some into their luggage."

The Spaniard's eyes widened. "So you knew this would happen?!"

"Of course I did." Slow smirk. "Ita-chan just got hitched to two hot nations who have been vying over him for decades." Snicker. "What do you think they were going to do on their first night married? Play video games?" Shrug. "I just didn't think I'd be able to see it going on." Cackle. "I'm calling guard duty the next time those three go somewhere!"

Titter. "You and me both." A question lit up in the Spanish's eyes. "Who knew such shy individuals would be so...domineering in bed?"

"It's always the quiet ones." The blond laughed. "It's as they say..." Slow smirk. "...'The quiet ones are the most promiscuous'." Chortle. "And count me in too."

Prussia cackled. "Kesese! No wonder those two are the semes!" Hands clapped together. "What an unexpected turn of events!" Snickers escaped. "Not that Ita-chan minds." The loud moan that followed definitely proved his point.

"Ah look! Straight for the curl!" France leaned forward, expression lewd. "Naughty, naughty..."

The Hispanic was perplexed. "Huh? What about the curl?"

"Oh you didn't know Antonio?" Slasher smile. "An Italy's curl is his erogenous zone."

Realization dawned on the Spaniard. "So when I tug on Lovino's—"

"Yep." Nod. "Anyways, let's get back to the matter at hand." The French pointed at the screen. "How many fingers are there?"

Prussia started counting on his own. "One, two, three, four, five, six...three from each." A lubricious laugh rang out. "Kesese!"

"Why would they need six?" The brunet pondered. "Isn't three the standard number?"

Smirk. "Well Ita-chan is going to accommodate two, not one." lips once more. "How accommodating Ita-chan is, able to take six his first time around. And he looks to be enjoying himself."

"Well it's not like he's doing nothing." Crimson orbs were unable to detach from the sight before them. "He's making good use of his dexterous hands on both of them! And what a use!"

A chair screeched back, drawing attention to the source. "Toni? Where are you going?"

"Yeah Antonio, where are you going?" France was equally perplexed.

The addressed turned, slight guilt evident in emerald hues. Shock! "They're about to do the act itself, what with Ita-chan on top of Germany and Japan behind him..." He looked away. "Should we go now? You know, to respect them?" Now you say this?!

"Oh Antonio..." A hand clapped onto his back. "We must stay and watch. Who knows what might be going on elsewhere that will need our attention?" Who is he kidding? The apocalypse could be happening right above them and they wouldn't be able to take their eyes off a certain screen. Nor would a certain three be able to stop.

The Prussian snickered. "And besides, it's not our fault this...occurrence is going on. We just happened to be at the right place at the right time." Shouldn't it be 'the wrong place at the wrong time'?! "Things are about to get interesting." erted smirk. "Kesesesese!"

"Okay." Mind easily changed. Far too easily. Shrugging, the guy sat back down. "Now where were we?"

Evil laughter. "The part when Germany and Japan were about to p—"

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Shrug. "I guess it's already started." Lewd laughter. "The Axis Trio is no more!"

"And man are those three in sync, what with all the bouncing and ing being perfectly in time." Prussia cheered. "Wow that's so hot and awesome! Most awesome seizing of vital regions ever!"

The Spaniard nodded. "It's hard to believe this is only their first time."

"Indeed..." Something caught the tawny's eye. "Hey look!"

And look they did. "West and Japan are looking at Ita-chan and each other with so much love in their eyes and Ita-chan to them too! And all that passionate kissing!" Tears gathered in red eyes. "Oh my awesome little brother is growing up!" All three proceed to hug, crying proudly. And twenty—incredulously long—minutes later...

"Tugging the curl again I see?" France drummed his fingers on the desk.

Spain smirked. "I think they're close. And with their other hands on Ita-chan's—"

"LUDWIG! KIKU!"

"FELI-KUN! LUDWIG-SAN!"

"FELICIANO! KIKU!"

Spoke too soon. The Spaniard whistled. "Look at all that's coming out of Ita-chan."

"And all that's splattered on West and Japan." Chuckle. "Yet it doesn't look like they will be stopping any time soon! After a little cooldown period..." Yeah, we all know.

The French snickered. "Indeed." This time, a real smile crossed his lips. "But this isn't all lust Gilbert, Antonio." He sighed. "Only love can do this, be this powerful."

"Ti amo Ludwig, Kiku."

"Aieru Feli-kun, Ludwig-san."

"Ich liebe dich Feliciano, Kiku."

Smile. "Love indeed."

"Hey!" A light bulb went off in Prussia's head, the other two members of Bad Touch staring at him with curious eyes. "I have an awesome idea!" Clasps hands together. "Let's sell this to Hungary! We could make millions!"

THUD! The three whirled around, rushing outside. Whipping the door open, the source of the commotion could be seen immediately. "Make that billions." France snickered at the sight; the aforementioned woman had collapsed, the blood gushing out of her nose making the reason obvious. The puddle encompassed a large area in say—no time flat.

"Trillions."


Translation:

•German: Ich bring dich um=I'll kill you, Umkommen=Perish, Ich werde nicht zulassen, Haben Sie Italien=I will not let you have Italy, Grausam=Heartless, Ziegelwand=Brick Wall, Überheblich=Arrogant, Böse=Wicked, Danke=Thank you, bruder=brother, Preußen=Prussia, Bundesrepublik Deutschland=Federal Republic of Germany, Mein Gott=My God, Nein=No, Ich liebe dich=I love you, Was=What, Es tut mir leid=I'm sorry, Ja=Yes, Neuschwanstein=New Swanstone, Palas=Great hall, Lass uns gehen=Let's go, Erwähne es nicht=Do not mention it, Wunderschön=Beautiful, Ich entschuldige mich für die Wartezeit=I apologize for the wait, Ich liebe ihn dafür=I love him for it, Köstlich=Delicious, Das Essen sieht so gut aus=The food looks so good, Richtig=Right, Du auch=You too, Du auch bitte=You too please, Erinnere Ich werde immer liebe dich=Remember I'll always love you, mein Engel=my angel, Meine kostbare Liebhaber=My precious lover

•Japanese: Teme wo korosu=I'll kill you, Shee-nei=Die, Watashi wa teme ga Italia-kun o motte sasemasen=I won't let you have Italy, Doaho=idiot (a VERY mean way), Kuukiatama=Air Head, Orokana=Brainless, Nōshinda=Brain-dead, Arigato=Thank you, Doitsu=Germany, itoshii=beloved, Shinsei Rōma=Holy Roman Empire, Nihon=Japan, Doua=What's wrong, Watashi wa maketa=I lost, Watashi mo kimi wo aieimasu=I also love you, Hai=Yes, Watashi wa itsumo kimi o aie kimaa=I've always loved you, Nani=What, Watashi no koto aieru=Do you love me, Sumimasen=Sorry, Sonna=No way, Osutoria=Austria, Hangarī=Hungary, Yakusoku shimasu=I promise, Kimi wa totemo utsukushii desu=You are so beautiful, Nani ga arou tomo watashi wa kimi wo eien ni aishimasu=I will love you forever no matter what, nii-chan=big brother, Suisu=Switzerland, Furansu=France, Supein=Spain, Puroisen=Prussia, Roshia=Russia, Igirisu=England, uke=receiver, seme=attacker, Itadakimasu=Thanks for the food, Shinigami=Death God, Nande=Why, Doue=Why, Wakarimaa=I got it, Utsukushii=Beautiful, Zettai ni utsukushīdesu=Absolutely beautiful, Sugoi=Amazing, Subarashii=Wonderful, Demo=But, Arigato=Thank you, Watashi no kuni e yōkoso=Welcome to my country, Sō seishikidearu koto o teishi=Stop being so formal, Bokutachiha Nihon ni genzai arimasu=We are currently in Japan, Ne=Hey, Sore wa totemo kireidesu=It's so pretty, Hontōni=Really, Yatta=Alright, Boku wa boku no negai ga kanautaidesu=I want my wishes to come true, Futari tomo=Both of you, Watashi ga otetsudai o sa sete kudasai=Please let me help, Yoshi=All right, Are=Huh, Ryoukai=Roger that, Dōitashimae=You're welcome, Kimi wa hontōni yoidesu=You are really good, Omae mo hontōni yoidesu=You also are really good, Sore wa hijō ni tanoshikattadesu=It was really fun, Nani ga hoshiin desu ka=What do you want, Miro=Look, Utsukushii=Beautiful, Aieru=I love you, neko=cat, Goshinpainaku=Don't worry about it, Ah=Ah, Shinpai shinaide=Don't worry, Koitsu=This guy, Ikutsu ka no tiramisu o o tameshi kudasai=Please try some tiramisu, Oishī=Delicious, Mata ikutsu ka o tabemasu=Also have some, Amerika=America, Obete imasu=Remember, watashi no tenshi=my angel, Watashi no kichōna koibito=My precious lover, Chūgoku=China, anata=you, Nii-san=Older brother, Īe=No

•Italian: Mio Dio=My God, Non ho idea di che cosa si sta parlando, ma non voglio sentire altro di esso=I have no idea what you're talking about, but I won't hear any more of it, Che cosa=What, Sono così felice=I'm so happy, Grazie=Thank you, Germania=Germany, Giappone=Japan, Per favore non fuori mio padre=Please don't kill my dad, Sì=Yes, fratello=brother, Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore=Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower, Museo dell'Opera del Duomo=Museum of the Works of the Cathedral, hora italica=Italian time, Galleria dell'Accademia di Firenze=Gallery of the Academy of Florence, Palazzo Vecchio=Old Palace, Basilica di Santa Croce=Basilica of the Holy Cross, Piazzale Michelangelo=Michelangelo Square, Fantastico=Wonderful, ti amo=I love you, Scusa per l'attesa=Sorry for the wait, Delizioso=Delicious, Si prega di avere alcuni dango=Please have some dango, Avere qualche kaiserschmarrn=Have some kaiserschmarrn, Io sarò sempre ti amo entrambi troppo i miei angeli=I'll always love you both too my angels, Miei amanti preziosi=My precious lovers, Buon San Valentino=Happy Valentine's Day, il mio fratellino=my little brother, Nonno=Grandpa

And the endgame ship is...Geritapan! That's right! Could Italy choose between Germany and Japan? Nope! He chose both! :D

I love Geritapan so much! It's so perfect and wonderful! It's a combination of Gerita and Itapan: two of my favorite ships! This OT3 is the best of three worlds—I ship Gerpan as well IF AND ONLY IF Italy is present too! WOO! XD

Italy is A LOT deeper than most people see. He is NOT a useless moronic wimp in contrary to what some fans and nations in canon unfortunately think. Italy is actually pretty deep! In reality...he hates war and hurting others—which is why he surrenders instead of fighting back. Believe me, he can fight if he wants to. He means well for EVERYONE even when most ruthlessly bully him for what they see on the surface! Italy is such a sweet and kind country! He just wants everyone to be happy, keeping up such a beautiful smile despite all the pain he goes through! DO NOT BASH ON HIM! HE'S ALREADY BULLIED SO MUCH HE HAS ANXIETY ISSUES! FOR REAL! Ò_Ó

YES, Austria ACTUALLY abused Italy! Here's a link to just some of the instances:

littleitalythings.tumblr.com/post/133945099034/galaxy-derpy-hooves

I recommend Since-the-900s on Tumblr as well as her other three blogs littleitalythings, littlegeritathings, and littlegeritapanthings—ESPECIALLY littlegeritapanthings! I LOVE THEM ALL! XD

since-the-900s.tumblr.com/

littleitalythings.tumblr.com/

littlegeritathings.tumblr.com/

littlegeritapanthings.tumblr.com/ *MY FAVORITE! (:*

Sadly, Geritapan is such a rare ship! There isn't much of it out there! NO FAIR! ToT

I actually like the Axis A LOT more than the Allies in this series! :3

You all should listen to Pukapuka Vacation, Gakuen Fiesta, all the Axis mixes of Marukaite Chikyuu, Hatafutte Parade, Mawaru Chikyuu Rondo, and Hetalian Jet as well as all of the three's character songs with their translations! You know, I LOVE headcanoning Italy singing 'Let's Look Behind the Rainbow' to both Germany and Japan with threes instead of twos, Japan singing 'May You Smile Today' to Italy, and Germany singing 'Ich Liebe...' to Italy! ^_^

Heck, listen to ALL Hetalia music! They're all awesome! (:

Check out this story in full on my www.fanfiction.net account! I believe it is the best over there! ^_^

That's the end! I hope this was a wonderful experience for you all! I sure loved it! XD