Final

You're Mine Now, Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kibum has always been the noisy one. He's the type of person who can get along with just anyone because of his very outgoing personality. He loves the attention he's getting because as for him, it feels like he's really special to everyone. Jonghyun on the other hand is the complete opposite of Kibum. He's the type of person who always wants to get away from the spotlight. He doesn't like too much attention. He likes it more when he's with his guitar and notebook and no one around to bother him. But in the end, Jonghyun still gets the attention because of his looks and the somewhat cold hearted personality that be have that attracts a lot of girls.

Jonghyun and Kibum might have been the complete opposites of each other, but hey, they say that opposite pole attracts right? Yeah? Maybe that's the reason why the two became best friends.

Kibum loves the attention and have a lot friends around him to support him but there's always Jonghyun behind all of those who supports and believes in him. Jonghyun's prescence might not be seen at all times but Kibum knows that the latter will always be there for him because that's what Jonghyun promised him the first time they met.

"I'm bored Jjong." Kibum said as he throws the pillow to the person who's getting his things ready for practice.

"Ya! Just want to remind you whose house you're in right now." Jonghyun glared at him as he zips his duffle bag.

Kibum pouted. "Whatever. Do you really need to go to soccer practice?"

Yeah, Jonghyun is a part of the school's soccer team. Why? Well, because he's good at it and his friend Minho forced him to join.

"Yeah. There's an upcoming match next week you know, and Minho would probably rant on me if I don't show up this time." Jonghyun explained.

Kibum rolled his eyes. "I still can't believe that a timid person like you belongs to the school's soccer team."

Jonghyun shrugged. "I know. If only Minho--"

"Did not force me to join I wouldn't join." Kibum finishes the sentence for him. "Yeah, I heard it for like a hundredth time now. Is Minho more important than your own bestfriend?" Kibum said acting cutely.

"I need to go." Is what Jonghyun said. "You can just stay here, Sodam-noona will be home soon so you can have someone to talk to since you're bored. See you later Bum!" He said as he closed the door of his room, leaving Kibum pouting on his bed.

"Cold hearted bastard!" Kibum hissed as he lays down and grabs his phone and dialed Taemin's phone number.

---

Jonghyun silently went inside the locker's room to get change for practice and put his stuff in.

"So?" Minho suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "What's with the face hyung?"

Jonghyun glared at him. "Shut up frog! This is your fault though."

"What?" Minho reacted exaggeratedly.

"Why I am here, getting ready for practice." Jonghyun told him as he shuts his locker with a bang.

"I'm sorry hyung okay? But coach is pestering me since you already missed a lot and the game is like a few days away." Minho explained.

Jonghyun sighed. "I know! You're lucky that you're also Kibum's friend or else I won't be joining this team."

Minho nodded with his arms crossed. "Yes. I'm glad Kibum introduced you to me because you're the missing-- wait! Hyung!!"

Jonghyun walked out of the locker room, just wanting the training to be over soon, leaving Minho behind already knowing what the latter has to say.

----

"Kibum-hyung are you sure about this?" Taemin asked Kibum who's getting ready.

Kibum looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah, I'm good at it. And I'm kind a broke right now since my parents told me that I need to learn the value of money. So they have my cards on hold." He told the younger.

"I can just lend you some you know?" Taemin said.

Kibum thinks for a while but shook his head. "But I'm kind a bored. This seems to be fun so let's bring it on." He said as he looks at the man sitting in front of him.

"If I win you'll go and play with me right?" The man asked him with a wink.

"Yeah, sure." Kibum answered boredly "But if I win you'll buy us snacks, deal?"

"Deal."

Confused? Well, Kibum called Taemin to hang out since it's the weekend and he's bored. He thought he'll get to spend the time with his best friend-Jonghyun-but Minho got in the way, and asked Jonghyun to attend their practice so now he's left alone with nothing to do.

It's been like two weeks since the two got to spend time with each other because both of them, well mostly Kibum, got busy.

While Kibum and Taemin is taking their sweet time to order something to eat outside the cafe a guy suddenly approached them and asked to hang out with him.

Kibum looked at him from head to toe and chuckled making the guy who introduced himself as Dongwoon, furious.

"Well, if you beat me in arm wrestling, sure I'll be more than willing to play with you. Including my friend here." He said.

And that's how it started.

The bet got the attention of the passerbys who stopped just to watch the arm wrestling since Kibum somewhat looks like a weakling for some and assumed that he'll never win with the other guy.

The two puts their arms on the table with the guy having the confidence that he'll win.

"GO!" Taemin signaled and in a blink of an eye someone's arm is already down shocking everyone who's watching it.

"Yay! Snacks." Kibum smiled happily at the guy in front of him who can't believe that he lost to someone who's skinny and looks like a girl.

"I want to try it too!" Some guy from the crowd voluntered.

"Yeah! Me too!" Another one said.

"Me as well!" And another.

Kibum looked at them and smirked. "You know what Taemin, it seems like we're going to get a lot of snacks today."

Taemin looks at his hyung and chuckled quite nervously. "Yeah? Maybe." He said, unsure but Kibum is confident that he's going to win it all.

------

"Okay, that's it for t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter