Final

Fell in Love with a Huntress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene successfully tied a girl who was wandering in the woods earlier in a post. The magician put a pile of hay before the poor girl.

The girl was squirming in fear once she saw the fire that was on Irene's hands.

She threw a fireball on the hay then the hay surrounding the tied girl burns.

The girl screamed so hard as the heat was unbearable for her. And her screams would be no help, she was in he middle of a forest afterall.

Irene was about to leave when she sensed a weird movement.

The flames were about to reach the girl when a knife went straight to the ropes that binded her hands on top of her head freeing her. Right then a girl, swinging on a vine came in view and scooped her out from the fire.

The two landed safely.

Irene follows them, hiding behind a tree, she peeked at them. The girl's saviour had her back facing Irene.

Irene was about to attack them with her magic when the other girl faced her direction, not actually looking directly at her but Irene felt her heart raced. Those monolids that makes her look fierce, the high ponytail she is sporting, her hunter outfit looks perfect on her, the bow and arrow that completes the whole package of a handsomely pretty huntress. Irene never felt dumb before. She was stoned in her position which can be compared to a cactus since she was about to throw them some plasma balls. She scrambled to hide behind the tree immediately after she realized how dumb she looked and to hide from them.

It looks like the huntress was teaching the girl direction out the forest.

The huntress was again facing her back on Irene which made the magician pout. She quickly teleported to the other side to be able to see the face of the huntress.

She sighed contently watching the two girls talk or more likely watching the huntress talk, eyes turning to crescent when she smiled, and oh her smile lights up Irene's dark life.

The other girl cling to the huntress happily while the huntress just mask her uncomfortable feeling with a smile.

The huntress was never a fan of skinship and she's a bit awkward.

She looked back, feeling someone was watching them. The girl who was clinging onto her tugged on her sleeves to get her attention. She looked at her smiling again, listening to what she is blabbing, but not before looking back at once, she swear she saw someone.

...

The magician was back at her dark house. As always, she's alone.

Irene shook the thought of the hot huntress, but looks like her mind have another mind or whatever as her mind always drift to the huntress' smile.

She just smiled at herself.

She immediately shook her head and her normal expression came back, the lifeless and mad expression.

Then again her mind flew again to the huntress that she dont know the name.

Her expression was like a lovestruck puppy. Sparkling eyes and a dumb smile as she think at the girl.

She shook her head again, throwing her thoughts away from the huntress. 

"Ugh!" 

Irene, out of anger, threw some magic somewhere, and it hit the innocent spiders that was resting on its webs.

The spiders turned into butterfly, yellow, purple and pink butterflies.

"Eh?!" 

She never had done this before, her magic depends on what she was feeling and sometimes thinking.

She tried turning a spider to butterfly before but it isnt colorful, they're color black butterflies.

Her magic is always dark.

She struck another magic from her hand and it turned her bed into pink purplish princess bed, which is very contrast of her house.

She stares at her bed in horror she was never a fan of light colors, which explained all the black and grey color of her house.

She shrieked and accidentally let out a powerful magic.

Her whole house turned pink and purple.

And she just groaned again.

Being infatuated to someone was something new to Irene afterall.
...

 

 

Seulgi brought the girl she just saved awhile ago in the nearest village.

She was hunting near the place the girl was about to be burned and heard her screams so she responded quickly.

The huntress cant believe that someone is cruel enough to burn this innocent girl alive who is clinging onto her right now.

"Seulgi!! .. Oh I see new chick again??" Seulgi just rolled her eyes at her bestfriend who was wriggling her eye brows.

"Wan ah, i know you know, I never have someone before so what do you mean by AGAIN??" Seulgi emphasizes again which earned an eye roll from Wendy.

"Oh come on Seul, you're getting old, you need someone." Wendy said with her normal loud voice which earned attention from passerby.

"Ill be your someone." The girl looked at Seulgi with wide eyes still clinging onto her tightly.

"Eyy, Wendy I'm not that old I'm still 22 and besides you shouldn't worry about my love life, you havent found yours too!" And Seulgi turned to the girl clinging onto her. "I'm sorry Yooa ah, I still dont plan to date or anything, youre pretty you should find someone better."

Yooa blushed.

"There's no one in Yooa's heart, only Seulgi unnie. You're my dream." The young girl said with sincerity that makes Seulgi guilty. This girl have been the 38th girl she saved from the forest, might as well call her FOREST LIFE GUARD.

Wendy on the other hand is cringing at Yooa's words.

"Oh my god, not in front of me please!!"

...

 

 

Irene approached the ball of crystal she have. The magician woke up feeling happy for she had dreamed about the huntress, laying together with her in the now pink and purple bed doing some stuffs. Well it was mostly Irene doing stuffs to the poor huntress maybe.

But she is happy and that's what it matters.

For the first time in her whole life, she wasnt disgusted to pink and purple anymore.

She said something to the crystal and the crystal shows, Seulgi carrying a big bore in her back, still looking hot even with her sweats dripping and the boar's blood sticking on her shirt.

Irene looks at her dreamily.

...

Seulgi grunted as she placed her catch on the butcher's place selling it to the butcher.

"This is big Seul, here 5 dollars extra since you are our favorite hunter." The butcher said, clearly happy at the huntress.

"Thank you Jonghyun!"

"Yeah, yeah, go change or bath now before that blood on your shirt dries up."

Nodding her head, she heads to the river near forest. She feels like swimming today.

She was confident that no one would see her so she goes skinny dipping in the river.

Since the rumor of a witch trying to kill the lost people in the forest came out people rarely goes deep in the forest. She wasnt afraid of it though, she just thought of it as rumor, nothing real.

Unknown to her, there was someone watching her in a certain pink house.

...

Irene fans herself, she cannot take this scene. The huntress, in her glory. Even though, she can't seem to take her eyes off on her.

Oh well, shes one hell a erted girl.

...

"Kang Seulgi!!! Where are you?" The annoying voice of Seulgi's bestfriend snap her out from relaxing she immediately got her clothes and tried to clean the bloodstain off.

"Well wow!"

The Yooa girl muttered. While Wendy is bulging her eyes out, witnessing her bestfriend in this situation is too much for her to handle.

...

Joohyun was beyond enraged.

"How dare they feast their eyes on the flesh of my lady!!" And with that the magician teleported to the scene.

Seulgi was trying so hard to hide the e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter