The meeting

In your arms

Chloe(pov)

"omg im so freaking nervous wtf " i told myself in the mirror. im currently getting dressed putting on my button up black and red checkered shirt with my tomm hilfiger underwear peaking outside of my short blue jean shorts along with my high socks. I brush my hair up in a bun and laid my line up along with my edges, cause you know you gotta be looking good out here i told myself.

*in the car*

"okay okay calm down and breathe chloe you got this just smile and know what you're talking about yep" i told myself wishing i was only right. I'm pulling up to the set and i see the stage and cameras set up alread recording. i tell myself okay walk out bright and get my together cause mom ain't raise no weak lmao im crazy a bit.

*on set*

I see the members all standing waiting for me to come out.

"annyeonhaseyo viewers today we have a new comer to the cast coming all the way over from america" he said while kwangsoo and the other memebers were excited.

I spotted one person who caught my eye and that was song jihyo, i mean who wouldn't be drooling over her y but me.

"please welcome chloe montgomery"jae suk said. So, i come running out waving and smiling non stop at everyone and bow and shake hands with everyone but when i got up to jihyo oh god i tell u she is much beautiful in person. I return to the middle of everyone and greet my self " annyeohaseyo chonun chloe iminda, nice to meet you all, im very grateful and happy to be on this show and hope everyone supports me and take care of me. khamsamida" i smiled because this is just the begininng.