The first girl to make me blush and got my heart beats crazily

You're My First of Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Annyeonghaseyo, Cha Eunwoo imnida. Bangapseumnida.” I bowed respectfully and I could feel my heart thumping so hard as I stood up straight and smiled nervously to my new classmates of Vipro, well, VP for short.

“Eunwoo-ssi, you may sit down beside Somi-ssi at the back of the class.” Said Mrs. Han, my homeroom teacher. I bowed and proceeded to my seat, beside my seatmate. 

“Hey there, Eunwoo-ssi. Jeon Somi imnida. If you don’t mind, can I call you oppa? Well, I’m technically still 16, the best maknae of all.” Somi greeted me with her signature cheeky smile. Gosh, this kid really is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Before I could say anything, the voice that I always adore cut me off.

“Aigoo, stop complimenting yourself in front of the new guy, Chomi-ya.” Kyulkyung a.k.a my ultimate bias said as she high-fived with Xiyeon beside her, making the younger girl pout in result. 

“Unnie~ Neomuhada~” Somi wailed cutely and got me like ‘God, this is driving me crazy. Help me. Jebal.’

“Okay, okay. Mianhaeyo, Chomi-ya~ I’m just joking.” Kyulkyung comforted the latter with her aegyo which is working on Somi and me as well. I couldn’t feel my legs when she turned to me and said, “Annyeong, Eunwoo-ssi. Joo Kyulkyung imnida. You can call me Kyul for short.”

It was like a dream come true when she offered a handshake. I took it and I swear I want to kill myself right on that moment she exclaimed, “Omo! Your hand is so cold and your fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter