Perfect

ONE SHOT JUNGKOOK : PERFECT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                 

 

I sit down watching the sunset and listen to the wave. It really calm me and makes me forget my worry for a while. The breeze and the faint music from the cafe really bring the good vibe and mood for this evening. After for so long I didn’t feel so peace like now. Too many things need to do and every day I feel like I’m in a war zone. I enjoy my alone moment and have a warm coffee with me. After the sun completely set, I go to back to my car and take my time before start the car engine. I check my phone and I saw so many miss called and messages from Jimin. I just pretend that I don’t saw it and put my phone on the passenger seat next to me.

Today I just want to focus on myself only and forget about anything. I’m had enough already and the stress I feel for all this time is too much also. I just want to run away from it for a while. I have a seafood dinner by the beach and take my time there too. I have a little drink but stop at 2 small shot glass only because I still need to drive later. Once again I heard my phone ringing and it from Jimin also. Not even once Jungkook call me. I guess I'm not that important to him. I ignore my phone ringing. After have my dinner, I walk at the beach while listen to the music. I watch a few group of people playing firework and they laugh happily. Seeing them happy like that make me think, when was my last time laughing? Yesterday? No. 2 days ago? No also. I keep back track my last laugh but I can’t remember when my last time was. I keep remembering myself being stress and tired.

Being a final year student and working as Intern at the same time is really stressing then at the same time my relationship with Jungkook also hanging by the thread. We both stress and tired so we keep arguing. Last night we both losing our patient and just screaming at each other. Then he just leave me without saying anything and close the door with a loud bang. Surprise with his action I just standing there and cried for a long time. Then I just grab my jacket and drive without knowing where to go then this pop up in my mind. I just want to run away from all of this. I don’t even called my work place or my teacher about my absent. I reached here almost at dawn so I just stay at the beach to watch the sunrise. I just play the whole day and eat and walk around then repeat it again. For once I feel so carefree and I like it. Why I don’t do this the whole times? Why I keep dedicated myself to work and study only? Why I don’t take my time to see and enjoy surrounding me? What did I do with my life? This question keep pop up in my mind when I was alone right now. But when I think again, why I do all of this is because I want to have a stable future. Because I want a comfortable life after this. Because this is what I keep dreaming of. So I just want to enjoy it while it still last before I coming back to the real life. I will working and studying hard after this.

Jeon Jungkook? If this meant we will break then I will take it. There is no point for keep holding him if we both not happy anymore. I still love him but if love between us is dying out, I will let him go. Pain and hurt of cause I will feel it but if it for the best  I have to let him go. He also have his own career and right now he really busy with the comeback.

I go inside my car and start to drive back to Seoul. It’s time to comeback reality. On the way, the rains start pouring. I reached my home at very late at night.

The next day, I just go to class first and gave excuses to my teacher. After that, I go to work and just listen to my superior nags at me without giving any excuses. For a week Jungkook don’t calls me and I also don’t call him. Even Jimin don’t call me or texting me to ask how I was doing. Jimin and I are childhood friend. We still close even though we don’t see each other for a long time. And Jimin also introduced me with Jungkook.

I just reached home when Jimin called me.

“What are you doing?” Jimin asked.

“I just come home from work.” I said and lay down on bed.

“Tired?”

“A little bit. I need to come back to work again after this. Have late night work and I need to finish my task by tonight also.”

“Jinja?”

“Well... I have too since I missing in action last week.” I said.

“What happen to you and Jungkook by the way? Both of you don’t say anything. Jungkook bury himself with work only and you don't answer my phone. That night Jungkook so worry about you until he don't sleep at all. Where were you going?” Jimin start to nags.

"I'm just run away....." I said in jokes but I know Jimin won't buy it.

"What happen to you and Jungkook?" He asked the same question again.

“I think we break up.....” I said.

“What? Jinja?”

“I think so.....”

“You think so? Wae?”

“Because both of us just stop talking.....”

“And you ok with it?”

“I won’t say I’m ok but if that what he want......”

“Yahh....Are you really make up your mind?”

“I don’t want to be a clingy person and make it hard for both of us. I want to be cool even though it hurt. What the point if I keep hold on him if he don’t love me anymore. Sooner or later, we will break up also so I better facing the truth now.”

“Are you really ok now? Do you need me to come there and bad mouth Jungkook with you?” I smiles.

“Next time. I need to go back to work.”

“Araso. Don’t work too hard and have a rest and eat well too.”

“I know. You too should take care yourself and eat well too.”

“Ok. I will talk with you later.” Jimin said and off the line.

For a while I don’t talk with Jimin since we both very busy with our own work. I watch TV one day and heard rumour about Jungkook dating with another girl group. I feel hurt but I try my best to stay cool about it. It’s been 2 weeks since Jungkook out from my home that night and until now we still don’t talk with each other. When the rumour come I strongly believe there is no more doubt about it anymore. Between me and Jungkook is over now.

“Min Young-sshi.....” My senior called me.

“Yes, sunbae.”

“We will go for dinner, can you book a place for tonight?”

“Sure. I will do it.” I said and put on hold my work and start looking for a place for company dinner for tonight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter